Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Endor - Fast and accurate results for predictive questions. Sale April 2018  (Read 33028 times)
zipporol

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

Minter

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

lol x0.1 ICO price! Thank you ENDOR!!! It's look like SCAM!

heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

I see everyone who are representing this endor scam in this thread already busy shilling other scams on this forum, meanwhile this scam lost more than 90% of its value. I wonder if this shit is really exist and "team" is real.
hopefully all the team is real and they don't deceive investors and bounty hunter, for if they cheated they will not gain the trust back
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

I see everyone who are representing this endor scam in this thread already busy shilling other scams on this forum, meanwhile this scam lost more than 90% of its value. I wonder if this shit is really exist and "team" is real.
hopefully all the team is real and they don't deceive investors and bounty hunter, for if they cheated they will not gain the trust back

It will be not about trust, it's even not about penalty, it's about jail. Real or not the supply manipulation is a case for law suits.

There was no supply manipulation, it was stated to contributors before the Token Sale that Endor would use tokens in order to attract researchers and catalysts to the platform!

You can see the Medium post about it here:

https://medium.com/endor/endor-token-distribution-2138760aae1c?source=user_profile---------8------------------
Vinylriff

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

It will be not about trust, it's even not about penalty, it's about jail. Real or not the supply manipulation is a case for law suits.

There was no supply manipulation, it was stated to contributors before the Token Sale that Endor would use tokens in order to attract researchers and catalysts to the platform!

You can see the Medium post about it here:

https://medium.com/endor/endor-token-distribution-2138760aae1c?source=user_profile---------8------------------

No one cares about research, researches liquidated all free tokens on thin market. Another scam was 70% discount for presale.
Who are you in Endor? Hired shitcoin shill? I see you in another scam thread doing exactly same job.

A server of truth Smiley, The researcher tokens have not even been allocated yet according to Yaniv in one of the latest Open Sessions.
Vinylriff

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

No one cares about research, researches liquidated all free tokens on thin market. Another scam was 70% discount for presale.
Who are you in Endor? Hired shitcoin shill? I see you in another scam thread doing exactly same job.

A server of truth Smiley, The researcher tokens have not even been allocated yet according to Yaniv in one of the latest Open Sessions.

Ah, so more dumps in the future. The question about your position in a "project" is still open.

So is my earlier offer to PM me and we can discuss you role in the telegram group so that you can register for the Beta and hopefully you will be selected to participate Smiley.

My role is helping in community management, as I said before I would like to extend an olive branch and hopefully you can see some of the good work is the Team is doing so you can be confident that Endor is not a scam.
I hope this time to hear something from you Smiley.
Kingrezz

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

EDR at ICO price in USD will make me confident /s.
Token burn also. Public Testnet "beta" over mainnet with EDR will add confidence as well. Stop giving away EDR for free, "scientists" must use testnet.

Ok thanks for your feedback but just to clarify that currently there are 15 SMBs are using the beta program, so the team isn't just throwing away EDR tokens.
virushmardee

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

ENDOR  Is great coin..
Vinylriff

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

EDR at ICO price in USD will make me confident /s.
Token burn also. Public Testnet "beta" over mainnet with EDR will add confidence as well. Stop giving away EDR for free, "scientists" must use testnet.

Ok thanks for your feedback but just to clarify that currently there are 15 SMBs are using the beta program, so the team isn't just throwing away EDR tokens.

Pls wake me up when there will be 15 BBs buying EDR on coinbase.

Large Enterprises will actually purchase yearly licences from the Team directly, this will give them EDR tokens to use on the platform. To help token price in this event the Endor Board of Directors has approved that they will use 50% of Enterprise revenue to purchase EDR tokens from the open market.

I can advise you that this process has begun in small doses already using $1 Million from previous Enterprise revenues Smiley.
Shawn-Amazix

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 04:22:49 PM by Shawn-Amazix

Hi Endorians!

In case you're hungry for food for thought, check out this new blog post which you can read over the weekend. This blog post discusses the "Privacy Paradox" in Big Data analytics and provides a sneak peek on how encryption comes into the picture. A follow-up piece will be dedicated more specifically to doing analytics on encrypted data.

https://medium.com/endor/the-privacy-paradox-for-business-leaders-268a8dad487c

Make sure to subscribe to our blog if you haven't done so yet and give us a "clap"!
Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

All these 3 accounts are shilling 3 ICO simultaneously, the "company" hired for "relations" must be fired, if it's not a "company" they must be fired anyway.

Hi Sammy, which accounts are you referring to?
Kingrezz

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

All these 3 accounts are shilling 3 ICO simultaneously, the "company" hired for "relations" must be fired, if it's not a "company" they must be fired anyway.

Your and your co workers accounts.

The three accounts you are referring to aren't shilling, and the team's community member is an integral part of the team going forward.  Smiley
Vinylriff

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:37:11 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 05:28:16 PM by Vinylriff

Your and your co workers accounts.

As pointed out above by Rezz, we are not here to "Shill" any project. Our duty is to ensure the Community is updated with the latest Endor information and news.

Everyone has their preferred method of obtaining information regarding projects, e.g Twitter, Reddit, Telegram etc... We ensure that no matter what the case is, the Community is kept in the loop. Hence you will see us posting news here as it comes and also replying to questions that anyone may have here on this thread.

I hope this can give you a bit of insight as to why we post here regularly so that everyone has equal information Smiley.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

even some X4 and the price in Ethereum will breakeven at the current rate. About the price in $ and scary to think how many X have to wait..
Vinylriff

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

People are talking about Endor! 🗨 HOT OFF THE PRESS 📣 5 Of the Most Anticipated Blockchain Projects Right Now 💥 "There’s a huge amount of data in the world today, and a lot of it is incredibly valuable to businesses. If used properly, it can predict all kinds of things about industries, people, other companies..." ✓

To read further, click on https://www.investinblockchain.com/most-anticipated-blockchain-projects/
Vinylriff

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

Great news! #AMA

We will be holding our next & final Summer Open Session (AMA) on Sep 5th at 12PM CET.

Make sure to join and come prepared to have a chat with Endor's leadership team next week.
tamsyho1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Hey team.. where is major exchange? What are you doing all this time?
Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

Hey team.. where is major exchange? What are you doing all this time?

Hi Tam! the team are in talks with Binance and token is currently listed on the following exchanges:
http://Kucoin.com
http://Coinbene.com
http://Gate.io
http://Coinsuper.com
http://BitForex.com
Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

Hey Community! 😃
There has been an update regarding the time the AMA will start on September 5th:

Next week's AMA will happen on Wednesday September 5th at 12:30PM CET. Make sure to be there!

Want to learn more about Endor and its dedicated AMA sessions? Be sure to check out this medium article on the AMA. 😊 
https://medium.com/endor/join-us-live-to-learn-about-predictive-analytics-the-blockchain-351d1bf6fa14
Kingrezz

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

Blockchain technology, smart contracts and the shared services revolution—also for #PredictiveAnalytics:

"Endor is pioneering the use of a token to incentivize participation and to include large enterprises into the Endor Protocol's Blockchain ecosystem"

https://www.ssonetwork.com/technologyautomation/articles/how-is-blockchain-relevant-for-shared-services-today
Vinylriff

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

Dear Community

We are proud & honored to announce the official launch of the MIT Blockchain Systems Consortium, spearheaded by our very own Dr. Yaniv Altshuler and Prof. Alex Pentland

MIT announced the official launch of the Blockchain Systems Consortium, dedicated to the advancement of research in Artificial Intelligence on the Blockchain.

http://cryptosystems.mit.edu/news

What's the MIT Blockchain Systems Consortium?

The MIT Blockchain Systems Consortium is an emerging organization dedicated to promoting and facilitating innovative research in the field of Artificial Intelligence and its usage on blockchain infrastructure and applications.

The new Consortium harnesses the expertise of industry professionals, associations, government bodies, academia and corporate members in the field of Artificial intelligence to encourage and discuss innovative developments and trends in the usage of AI on the Blockchain.

The Consortium promotes industry specific research, education and events from which the knowledge and extensive network will benefit the entire global community in this field. Our mission is to provide a forum of industry thought leaders who will work collaboratively to set standards and extend the boundaries of Artificial Intelligence on the Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: