Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xrp welcomed in dubai.  (Read 397 times)
Lei04 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

recently xrp service has been used by two large bank company and one of the biggest money exchange here in dubai. looking for a great future of this coin.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

recently xrp service has been used by two large bank company and one of the biggest money exchange here in dubai. looking for a great future of this coin.
I am not quite fan of XRP because of its centralized feature like what these bankers hasin their banking system plus the bankers holding the biggest part of the supply of this coin which means that they can manipulate its price easily holding this coin wouldnt be a good idea because you might be trapped when these people dump its price.Either way i dont mind whatever news it has,because i am only going to trade this coin for short trades

Would you mind to link your source here?if you dont have well you are wasting our time.

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

Last months we heard about new banks rather often. Does this type of hype is still working for Ripple? I thought most people don't eat it any more same good as before  Roll Eyes
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

This should be some great news for ripple and it should positively reflect in its price level but for its too large a supply. I do not hold a single ripple though I should begin to consider getting some now.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Lei04 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

I am not quite fan of XRP because of its centralized feature like what these bankers hasin their banking system plus the bankers holding the biggest part of the supply of this coin which means that they can manipulate its price easily holding this coin wouldnt be a good idea because you might be trapped when these people dump its price.Either way i dont mind whatever news it has,because i am only going to trade this coin for short trades

Would you mind to link your source here?if you dont have well you are wasting our time.

Please do have time to check the link below:)

http://bitcoinist.com/ripple-signs-massive-deal-with-uae-exchange/

https://ripple.com/insights/national-bank-of-abu-dhabi-first-middle-eastern-bank-to-use-ripple-for-cross-border-payments/

https://www.ccn.com/uaes-rak-bank-partners-ripple-instant-blockchain-payments-india/
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

Xrp should not be considered a cryptocurrency its just a bankster scam

virtued

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

Great news for holders of XRP I guess! Cheesy

Virtued
Lei04 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

i won't consider it a scam.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

again some great news for xrp hodlers and fans. Big part of crypto community does not like xrp and ripple but it is what it is. It is a veichle for money transfers and it works great. It is cheap and fast - that are the things ripple promised to deliver and it did. So like it or not, it is great for anykind of crypto to hit mainstream in the way ripple does.
hazznel

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

Do you have link to a news website to support your claim?
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

Such hype news are good for Ripple and definitely good for crypto market. The more - the better.
May be it's time to hodl a bit of XRP? Roll Eyes
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

I am supporter of Ripple, but I don't think this is very important, if it is true. A lot of pirates, that will be arrested and jailed almost everywhere in the world, are welcome in Dubai, too.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

Xrp should not be considered a cryptocurrency its just a bankster scam
You are indeed right,cryptocurrencies should be decentralized which XRP doesnt qualified to,this coin is just like fiat in digital form.Lets see how these bankers catch up with the most of the altcoins which has better technology and has use to our real world.XRP is not a cryptocurrency and we shouldnt be supporting this coin because it could destroy our community if this coin dominates in our market.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:06:21 PM

Even if Ripple got support from international banks , the major overwhelmed inconvenience ( which is the centralised feature of the coin ) will always keep it away from real investors who can really push it towards
Lei04 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:31:41 AM

Do you have link to a news website to support your claim?
[/quote]

https://ripple.com/insights/national-bank-of-abu-dhabi-first-middle-eastern-bank-to-use-ripple-for-cross-border-payments/

https://www.ccn.com/uaes-rak-bank-partners-ripple-instant-blockchain-payments-india/
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:45:54 AM

Are you have any link to this info!
I like xrp coin and i hold it from last 2016! I hope this coin will grown up to $3 per coin
Thanks
Lei04 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

Are you have any link to this info!

srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

xrp has a lot of dangarous actions. Banks are untrustful and only even this reason I do not like ripple.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Bankers shouldnt be support by our community because bitcoin was created to remove the fiat and banking system that is the main reason why bitcoin was created bu satoshi,now if these bankers will dominate the cryptocurrency market in the future who will win? bankers!

We shouldnt be holding this coin for long term because we cannot trust these bankers,they know that they cant destroy bitcoin so they have created this decoy to slowly dominate the whole market.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

This was a good news in Ripple user and investors this tells and shows how Ripple good is . Also this also helps to improve the thinking about crypto currency because some country does not approve and accept crypto currency because they think that it was scam and full of hacks . Ripple are too unpredictable but have much more stable value and price than Bitcoin to be widely used due to largely being much more stable price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: