Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:22:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: News related to crypto  (Read 186 times)
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

I do not have a standard news about bitcoin, because I always take news from anywhere.

I'm happy to compare the news about bitcoin. so when comparing the news, then we will know the news fake and news original .
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:07:31 AM

I should check Cointelegraph more often.  I had a telegram announcement channel but eventually wanted to mute it. I wish there was one with only the best 2 every day or something. That would be pretty useful.

Don't like how the mainstream media talks about crypto though.

rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:59:43 AM

My vote is for https://www.coindesk.com/.

On another note, check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

Since bitcoins are not official taxes and we do not pay for them, but when transferring large enough commission.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

I would like to ask
Is there a list where you can find the most reliable news here about crypto, we already encounter some FUD news here, so I need to know if there is a legit website or publisher that only publishes true news whether this is bad or good news for us to be more updated on what's going to happen in the crypto world.

If there is no list like that, can you give me some reliable news source so I can post it here for other members to read them for their reference?
in my opinion there is now bitcoin news website are the most reliable because bitcoin in very sensitive with bad news, and a bet every bitcoin news websites is have their own interests while they publish they news.
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

More and more women are involved in the Bitcoin community, where they bring their projects and initiatives. Imbalance in the number of men and women in it is visible to the naked eye
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

Attackers reported the kidnapping of 1 billion tokens, and also published a snapshot of a document proving the identity of one of the developers of crypto currency. The cost of crypto currency decreased by 14% per day Hackers cracked the official Twitter of anonymous Verge crypto currency, wrote about the theft of 1 billion XVG, compromised the personal account of one of the developers and published a snapshot of the document proving his identity. "The private coin, the account of the chief developer hacked, 1 billion XVG stolen," - wrote the attackers on Twitter. The account was returned to normal operation within an hour, the Verge team accused of hacking the world's largest telecommunications company AT & T, which allows using sim cards that do not belong to them in customer accounts. "Thank you @ ATT for allowing people to connect to their accounts new SIM cards that do not belong to them. $ XVG returned access to the account. Follow the updates! ", Representatives of Verge reported. At the moment it is impossible to determine whether 1 billion XVG was actually kidnapped. In total, their turnover is 14.7 billion, a similar hack could have a negative impact on the reputation of the crypto currency, because it is positioned as an anonymous coin with secure transactions that are almost impossible to track. The average market price fell by 14% over the past 24 hours, now it is trading at $ 0.03. The coin is on the 33rd place in the list of the largest coins by capitalization. The fall in value occurred against the background of a general decline in the rate of most digital money - the market has fallen in price by $ 50 billion in the past 24 hours. Read more: https://investfuture.ru/news/id/kod-naoborot-hakery-vzlomali-twitter-odnoy-iz-samyh-zashchishchennyh-monet © Investfuture.ru
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

In general, this is a commonplace for revolutionary ideas in any field, to be perceived as something controversial, before its benefits are well understood. The Internet is a good example, among the many others that illustrate this.
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

the latest news I know about Bitcoin Crypto Skyrocketing Ahead of the G20 Summit in Argentina and this is my own good news Cool
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

Since bitcoins are not official taxes and we do not pay for them, but when transferring large enough commission.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

As of them moment, the most reliable source of news for cryptocurrency is found on reddit. You can check it if you wanted to know more about the project that you are watching.
You can also join some of the groups on facebook and google plus about crypto, some of the people their post the latest news that they know and really useful for traders.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: