Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis useful?  (Read 2536 times)
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

For you this is useful but this technical analysis does not guarantee work because sometimes the price of Cryptocurrency will not work with the technical because every news impact is high. But for basic trading you have to learn it to understand about price action. Do extensive research in every detail about the coin of your choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

I think that the technical analysis is almost useless, because the crypto exchange markets are manipulated by the whales. You better to rely on the trustful news, or the significant events in the economics or politics, or new regulation in the field of crypto currencies. The financial decision based only on the technical analysis might be absolutely wrong.
Even wales must have some sort of pattern or algorithm to follow. All human brains have some specify sort of behavior. If we observe a person closely, we can easily understand his way of thinking which mesa we can also tell what his actions will be. For instance, let’s suppose you are a whale, definitely you won’t manipulate the market randomly. You will also have some plans for your own goals. Analysis helps in figuring out that.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
You can get reliable information from technical analysis. There are many traders who are getting information from technical analysis because it is a great way for them to make decisions properly.
In my opinion, technical analysis should not be too reliable in making decisions, this may not be true. because the good and bad news about bitcoin in the world should be considered, because it has a major influence in the movement of bitcoin values.
Apparently, thats part of technical analysis you will going to considerthe news that may breaks down the support or resistence in short before any further changes. Technical analysis differs in every persons way of thinking or your analysis is not clear so you say it is not reliable. Charts and analysis is only your guide.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

I think it is a Yes for me , technical analysis is useful and not bad at all to use in this business and industry aside from that it still can help regarding about this issue to analyze and make findings about this to know what are things you should and need to know.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

How many percent of your predict by technical analysis is win, guys?
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Technical analysis in trading is strongly advised, before choosing the type of coin we are going to trade should do research on the type of coin, it is intended to avoid losses because the movement of coin prices that we choose to trade has a good potential for trading in the long term.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

I am beginner . but somedays ago i do practice technical analysis. after when i do buy any crypto coin first i do technical analysis. after i do select when i will buy and when i will sell. i think technical analysis not give you 100% idea. but give you 80% or 90% idea . so you need technical analysis.

I have started a lot of the results of technical analysis but I do not think that the prognoses came true. I did not see it. Meanwhile, I always check it.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

At first I loss a lot of money because I don't know how to use then I see some good analysis its useful for me
dakiev

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Technical analysis is very helpful especially when you really eager to earn money in trading because that's the key in trading technical analysis if without that you will trade blindly and don't know what your heading in through.

artisarr

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Technical analysis is very helpful especially when you really eager to earn money in trading because that's the key in trading technical analysis if without that you will trade blindly and don't know what your heading in through.
Technical analysis helps but should not be the only basis of your decision in trading. Signals helps a lot in identifying the current trend or the direction the price is going to.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

I never believed technical analysis was available in any market. I think that's just a way to kill time.
I feel that the charts and drawings are unreasonable and do not bring a practicality into the market. I have a way of analyzing my own market and I have never invested in the wrong.
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

Technical analysis is equal in the power of predicting the future of divination on the coffee grounds.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

of course, just its influence is not as strong as in standard stock markets, there is a great deal of fundamental analysis

patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

I have been observing for quite some time the forecasts of multiple "experts" in technical analysis and I am surprised by the great variety of scenarios that each of them foresees for each chart. In short, under a certain pattern in the price of bitcoin, 33% will say that it expects an upward movement, 33% will foresse the price to remain stable, and another 33% will predict a downward movement. Therefore, this is only a type of analysis lacking in seriousness and based more on subjective observations than on solid foundations.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

I consider that a technical analysis (TA) does not work on crypto market and I can to prove my point of view. We need to recollect in mind the start of bitcoin growth and at that moment TA did not tell us about so incredible growth and moreover the bitcoin falling had to stop earlier somewhere about at 40-60% from the total growth but it did not happen.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

Yes of course, technical analysis is useful because you can also consider the external factors in the business about something and it can help you to be more hands on in analyzing process.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

Technical Analysis is one of the major factor to be learned if we want to be a successful trader. This will be the indicator that a coin is going to go up or down but of course its not 100% that TA is accurate all the time since the market very volatile.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Of course, technical analysis is extremely useful. Through analysis, you can predict the future of coin you are holding or trading. Accurate predictions help you make a lot of money. Also you should keep track of newspapers, websites. These articles are also technical analysis, from which you give your own comments. Good luck.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

Im using technical analysis in trading now but in Forex market not crypto market. The season I think, TA is not good in crypto market is not transparent and its data history is not too long for accreditation and backtesting. Im prefer fundamental in crypto because I think all the coin will tend to go its real value.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

Based on my experience in crypto. technical analysis only works for very short time frames. For long term investment you need to know fundamental analysis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: