Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis useful?  (Read 2535 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

I think the analytical technique really helps me to analyze the right time to buy and sell coins so I can avoid losses and can provide more optimization for profit.
That is the real use of technical analysis to know when to buy and sell our coin. Successful trader use this technique and mostly they succeed.
Not all people that may have to follow this are just have to be a successful after they follow some of the technical analysis cause this is may based to a person if you are not to take this seriuos then it may result of failure.
Yes nd often times that technical analysis has not been followed because of our emotions. This technical analysis is very useful in predicting what will happen next to the chart and the possible price points that it can be hit during the time based on your own analysis.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:37:31 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?

For me, it is so useful because through it , we would be able to monitor the prices appropriately. Through monitoring it, we would have an adequate idea on when to sell and when to buy. It is so useful because through it, we'll know the latest changes in crypto.
m.mitchell

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

The answer is obvious. Of course, technical analysis is very useful and needed for understanding all the mechanisms of the project, its weaknesses and so on.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Yes, I suppose it is, but till the time, I will get enough knowledge to use and handle it, I think the crypto market would fall 100 times, lol. I`m not the best student.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

Technical analysis is one way to trade better in the market. It is like having an advice on where to buy and sell a stock. Combined it with fundamental analysis will give you great skills in trading stocks or coins. Fundamental analysis is based on facts  while technical analysis will be based on numbers and or the previous price action.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

I don't say that technical analysis isn't useful but I dare to say that this type of analysis always doesn't indicate the pave the way. If this market would be a stable market then the technical analysis would have been useful for this purpose. but you can learn a lot of things fro this issue because of experience and knowledge always works. So anything can be useful around your world.
To me I would like to say that technical analysis has too much importance in trading, If you are not studying the market then investment in market is really more risky than gambling, where we totally depending on our luck and do not have any study about the market.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

Yes, I use it in my trades. Technical Analysis is more useful in day trades. also there are other types of analysis, it really depends on the situation what to analysis to use.

Technical analysis is too much important in every field of life, it will give you good feedback and will at least give you a road map, i think day trading is a complicated job and it really need technical analysis. I myself using technical analysis which really help me to be succeeded in trading and some time also prevent me from a big lost.
torontoconti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

Most of the traders are using technical analysis because it is useful tool to know when is the right time to buy and sell bitcoins. Technical analysis is giving reliable information to me.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

Most of the traders are using technical analysis because it is useful tool to know when is the right time to buy and sell bitcoins. Technical analysis is giving reliable information to me.
Yes technical analysis will give more opportunity to traders and they will earn much more money because it is very important that trader have a lot information about this field, so it will also beneficial for him because they know what technic will work in this time and give him best profit.

ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:57:33 AM

Technical analysis gives us a general view as well as a fuller view of the market's volatility as it is to the viewer of a film about the outcome of a process as if you were aware of it. More accurate than that, there are higher investment opportunities
InvestICO2L

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:46:39 PM

I can say yes for day trading, because we need to understand more about technical analysis when doing short trading to get right price when buying and selling any coin and to decide which area to set up stop loss. Will be difficult to know when buy and sell if we dont understand about technical analysis, so if you jump in to day trading should be learn it more.
Yep, I completely support your thought guy. Indeed, it’s not rather a useful way for trading but it’s really necessary for trader both trading for long-term and short-term. Technical analysis is an effective tool for making decision. It’s such a helpful tool for us to use if we’d better not to rely on it completely. Any way, to focus on technical analysis and get knowledge about it would partly help us to get a significant benefit.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

I guess, it must show the direction of the coin's price change with more than 50% accuracy, which is better than nothing Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

TA maybe the best guides in trading cryptos I can really depend on some analysis but not too accurate enough to use 100% because sometimes I can see losses in trading following this TA sometimes Im in between my emotions and TA when doing trading.     
anhchangdeptrai13

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

Technical analysis in the crypto market is not entirely accurate. But it is a good reference for you to make a buying decision. You do not need to use a lot of high technical analysis tools. You should use some basic technical analysislike : RSI, MACD, TRENDLINE, SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE. It will help you a lot

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
I think, TA just provide you some useful information that can help you in your trades. There are many factors that affects the success of your trades and you shouldn't solely rely on the data being provided by TA. We can take analysis we want, as long we understand and get profit it will be fine. if you sell when something is overbought or buy when its oversold, youre gonna miss alot of the tops of runups and get cut by the falling knife as it just becomes even more oversolid.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

This is useful but this technical analysis does not guarantee ninety works because sometimes the price of Cryptocurrency will not work technically because the news is high impact. But for basic trading, you have to learn it to understand about price action. From technical analysis, you will know also about overbought and oversold areas, uptrend and downtrend.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

Technically yes, it is very useful especially if you only buy and sell for a short period of time. It helps us to make good decisions due to a reason of having some analysis. Also, it can minimize the amount of losses because we can somehow make some near prediction of what will be its fluctuation within a 3 day analysis IMO.
automaticmoney

Merit: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

technical analysis is useful to analysis the market direction uptrend or downtrend so we need to know the basic patterns before entering the market
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

technical analysis is useful to analysis the market direction uptrend or downtrend so we need to know the basic patterns before entering the market
That is right, we need to have a useful technical analysis it will be our foundation and basis in analyzing our trades, but of course don't just rely on it we need to have and look with other ways of analyzing the market especially when we are not too sure about what is happening in the market.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

I guess, it must show the direction of the coin's price change with more than 50% accuracy, which is better than nothing Smiley
Yes it shows us how the year of crypto currency will go and how much profit we will earn out of it, most of experts makes good predictions about price of bitcoin using technical analysis, we get to know how the market graph will rise or fall this time, so you are right almost every currency users gets to know about upcoming price using technical analysis, so it’s a useful skill t become a good trader or investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: