Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis useful?  (Read 2535 times)
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

Technical analysis is really useful in the crypto market we can predict the market direction first from bitcoin technical analysis and then recalculate about altcoins
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

Technical analysis will be a good thing for those who know more about this tool to make a profit than those who do not know investors who know technical analysis will benefit them to grasp the strengths. And they will have the advantage of making the transaction better
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

Using technical analysis only is not a good ways to make a decision. It should be compared and combined with fundamental analysis.

I think those analysis is just a supported tool only. Not more. The next price movement is really unpredictable.
I agree because we our the one can decide about to our funds. Technical analysis is just a tool to help us to decide but not always rely on it. In trading we are the one can decide to make a good profit.
I think technical analysis helps us to decide what is going to happen next it is a kind of skill if you will do it right then it will surely help you to identify breakouts and all possible moves. Most of traders use technical analysis because it is best tool to know when is the time to buy and when is the time to sell bitcoin technical analysis gives really amazingly nice useful information to us,
Yeah, the technical analysis help to show forth what will happen next in the cryptocurrency market but with the current situation of the market technical can not provide right prediction. Why the fundamental with the news way are the better way to make the right prediction .

DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

I agree with the most that TA is really useful in crypto. It can show you good points of enter and exit, because in fact it is a list of "rules" that is known by a lot of People and they act due to theese rules. Of course it could not predict the way of price every time correctly, because some "big guys" Who is moving our cheap market now, also know theese rules and try to deceive the most of humsters) so be accurate and use as much types of analise as you can

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
Lanzer

Activity: 446
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

it is more than useful, and if you are very introduced in trading you should know that without it, you are not going to a go anywhere without a good technical analysis.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

Based on my experience in crypto fundamental analysis works much better then technical do for long term investment.
DirtMcGirt36

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

I've had countless times where my pretty lines drawn from longer timeframes have matched up perfectly and helped confirm trends
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

Technical analysis is really useful tool that you can use in order to predict the price of the coin. I believe that most of the trader are using technical analysis because they are getting reliable information through the use of technical analysis.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?

It is helpful. It is a useful guide to know where you will base your next move. But most of the time, it just really takes some powerful whales to set what they want. These whales ruin the purpose of technical analysis.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Do you really think that cryptocurrency trader will use technical analysis if it is not useful? It is obvious that they are using technical analysis because it is useful tool. Even stocks and bonds traders are using technical analysis because of its benefits to traders.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

Technical analysis is very useful, it helps the analyst visualize the situation as well as the brief narrative of the happenings as well as grasp the nature and direction of things to be analyzed from which help us. Make the right decision for the investment
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

Many people using technical analysis for trading daily. I think that must be useful, technical analytic is another method, an effective method, it is based on the form of the market which was happened before to make more specific predict. Of course prediction can fail sometime but at least, we have something to rely on. I would like to learn some

In reality, only a few traders use this technical analysis. They are still sure that their intuition and luck work much better, and this is their biggest mistake. Naturally, TA is always needed for a successful trading.
Nope I don't think so. I think expert traders do not just use intuition let alone luck only. they use many indicators in themselves in
order to gain greater possibilities for profit. so do not underestimate technical analysis dude. it is also very influential for trading results
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

not all analysis techniques can be just as good, you better be more careful. but it seems like analytical techniques can help determine the right time to buy and sell coins
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

As my experience in the crypto market says, you can not be completely sure of anything. Whales have too strong influence on the market.

@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:03:30 AM

In some occasion I do believe in technical analysis but before i will take any serious investment or trading decision i equally compared fundamental analysis to enable me make informed decision and conclusion.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

From the little time I have spent trading crypto, I'd say I don't totally believe in technical analysis. The market is so volatile that it is very difficult to say what will happen next.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:40:57 AM

I offen believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis. But i combine with my predictions. Sometimes i think like sharks and imagine what to do.
trupero_uno

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

Yes I still believe in the reliability information from Technical Analysis but I think it should be modified in implementation within crypto currencies since the character is different. There are some but the well known is wall for sell and buy can be seen clearly.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

I believe, that it has a role, and sense in trading, but I also believe, that there are other important things to consider, so the technical analysis is not enough solely to be succesful, IMO.
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

Of course useful. It is a tool that has been invested and researched for effective use. It is important that you use it. I think it's still true for Bitcoin, and the altcoins I'm not sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: