Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Looking for Feedback / Market Testing] Bitcoin twitter ad network  (Read 733 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:46:53 AM

So yesterday I posted this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293851 to "Service Discussion" and got no response. I think started to think what would make a good twitter ad network.

Some of the features...

• Pay per followers
  • Pay per retweets
  • Analytics Dashboard
  • Hashtag Analytics

If you have any suggestions leave them here, or if you would like this to be built let it me know or if you know good twitter ad networks that pay in bitcoins leave them here as well.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 03:37:56 PM

Is there any samples perhaps of what you can do and the quality of followers you can provide? Anyone can get followers from fiverr but getting them to stick and be interactive, well, that is a different story.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
The Bitcoin Catalog

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The Bitcoin Catalog ---> Get Started!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 06:50:03 PM

I'm very interested in this. Be able to  automaticly send btc per retweets would be very useful.

The Bitcoin Catalog: Second edition coming out in November! Click here for a  FREE pdf catalog!
Follow us on twitter! @BTCcatalog
The Bitcoin Catalog

Activity: 238

The Bitcoin Catalog ---> Get Started!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 01:23:28 AM

How can I try it?

The Bitcoin Catalog: Second edition coming out in November! Click here for a  FREE pdf catalog!
Follow us on twitter! @BTCcatalog
btcinstant

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:12:45 AM

I am actually building this, since after running a few numbers I can make it work. If anyone else has some input/feedback/comment/feature, please leave it here.

Looking forward to what you come up with!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: