Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 BTC Loan- 30days [FILLED]  (Read 4739 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:16:08 AM

It's so funny how his "friend" would be willing to help him for such little cases.  perhaps it is a very bad, unemployed lawyer Grin

How come the ID was not given to escrow, and escrow would release the ID if loaner defaults?  I know it's risky like that, and the ID might be fake - but in my opinion that would be more safe for i3lome.

What the f--- is wrong with you?

What's a matter, you don't have any friends??? My friend is a bad attorney because he is helping me???

OMG, it's like you WANT to scare successful people away from this Bitcoin forum. Loser.

You know, just cause your a loser doesn't mean you have to deflect all those feelings on others.

Vod is doing enough of that.

Swearing constantly and calling other losers...  Gee, I wouldn't give you any of my info even if you paid me (hehe).  But I won't bother you anymore,  I'll just watch how this turns out.  That's one off your list Smiley  BUT i3lome does still stand up for you, and that's enough for me.  I won't take any side, but I still want to see how this turns out.  It'll probably be a happy ending, after all.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:17:02 AM

I don't understand what someone else's feedback has to do with you not fulfilling the loan you agreed to, after the borrower sent you sensitive information.

Op, you better hope this guy is not stealing your identity. This was fucked from the get go.

I'm not going to do a deal when someone attacks my integrity. It's a recipe for trouble.

What Vod has done is redflagged me. It makes it much easier to default and steal from me now, since my reputation through the feedback system is so low.

Vod knows this. He is a idiotic troll.

Vod's recent feedback left for people:

r3wt -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-18   0.00000000      Admitted on the forum to scamming people.
QuantumKiwi -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-19   0.00000000   Reference   Posts personal information of his customers online. Claims it helps his sales.
AndrewWilliams -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-19   0.00000000   Reference   Asking for forms of ID that could be used for identity theft.

"Asking for forms of ID that could be used for identity theft."

Really? Someone stop this stupidity.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:20:53 AM

Can you remove the negative feedback, AndrewWilliams has done nothing wrong, This is my deal and I do not feel that I have been scammed. There are other lenders out asking the same information.

While i have disclosed who I really am and provided documents, HE has NEVER asked for the one KEY that he needs to take an Identity.

AndrewWilliams is only trying to protect himself, that is no Reason for Negative trust

I will remove the negative trust as I offered.  His claim of having a lawyer for a friend greatly increases his validity on this site (makes him more trustworthy), so I'm sure you'll agree it's important to verify that the person actually exists.

There is no reason why AndrewWilliams should not loan to you after receiving your personal information - it's certainly the opposite of what any lawyer friend would suggest.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:21:13 AM

I don't understand what someone else's feedback has to do with you not fulfilling the loan you agreed to, after the borrower sent you sensitive information.

Op, you better hope this guy is not stealing your identity. This was fucked from the get go.

I'm not going to do a deal when someone attacks my integrity. It's a recipe for trouble.

What Vod has done is redflagged me. It makes it much easier to default and steal from me now, since my reputation through the feedback system is so low.

r3wt -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-18   0.00000000      Admitted on the forum to scamming people.
QuantumKiwi -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-19   0.00000000   Reference   Posts personal information of his customers online. Claims it helps his sales.
AndrewWilliams -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-19   0.00000000   Reference   Asking for forms of ID that could be used for identity theft.

How are those feedbacks trolls?
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:23:44 AM

I will remove the negative trust as I offered.  His claim of having a lawyer for a friend greatly increases his validity on this site (makes him more trustworthy), so I'm sure you'll agree it's important to verify that the person actually exists.

There is no reason why AndrewWilliams should not loan to you after receiving your personal information - it's certainly the opposite of what any lawyer friend would suggest.  

Remove it then.

I only talked about the attorney, AFTER borrower had already sent over info and consented to the deal. I had nothing to benefit from it when I posted it.

Oh, and guess what, I only mentioned the attorney friend WHEN YOU ASKED!

Please stop speculating. It does not help anyone, just causes chaos.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:27:31 AM

Remove it then.

I only talked about the attorney, AFTER borrower had already sent over info and consented to the deal. I had nothing to benefit from it when I posted it.

What is the name of the law firm your friend works for, so I can recognize the email when it comes in?

By you not agreeing to loan money AFTER you took his personal information, you are harming your reputation even more.  Priorities, man!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:33:07 AM

Then, when you type something dumb about me having a friend who is an attorney, you get mad I defend myself and leave me negative feedback, even though you've never done business with me.

You disagree with what I say, so you leave me bad feedback when we've never traded.

I did specify that I risked 0.0, so that means we never traded.

I don't trust you.  You are making up stories that do not make sense.  

Have your lawyer friend email me so I can prove he is legit.  Then I would be happy to remove my negative trust.

Can you remove the negative feedback, AndrewWilliams has done nothing wrong, This is my deal and I do not feel that I have been scammed. There are other lenders out asking the same information.

While i have disclosed who I really am and provided documents, HE has NEVER asked for the one KEY that he needs to take an Identity.

AndrewWilliams is only trying to protect himself, that is no Reason for Negative trust

Thank you i3lome.

i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:34:21 AM

Wow this went horribly wrong but have a possible solutions to clear everything up.

Since no one has dont anything wrong, can we pick up where we left off.

I sent the required documents before the clusterfrick of posts.

Can we all agree on one thing

Documents Provide- Done
Awaiting Negative Feedback Removal.
Loan Given.

To clear up everything,

Can either the loan be issued, that way Vod, can removed the negative feedback. Since everything is being done as agreed between AndrewWilliam and me.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:36:43 AM

Then, when you type something dumb about me having a friend who is an attorney, you get mad I defend myself and leave me negative feedback, even though you've never done business with me.

You disagree with what I say, so you leave me bad feedback when we've never traded.

Have your lawyer friend email me so I can prove he is legit.  Then I would be happy to remove my negative trust.

Thank you i3lome.

Why did you send negative feedback back to Vod?  That says you risked 1 bitcoin.  Now, did that actually happen?
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:38:05 AM

Remove it then.

What is the name of the law firm your friend works for, so I can recognize the email when it comes in?

By you not agreeing to loan money AFTER you took his personal information, you are harming your reputation even more.  Priorities, man!

I am not going to send YOU any info about my friend. I don't have to prove who my friends are, troll.

I'm certainly not doing anything of the kind, exposing real life friends on a thread where you attack me and accuse me of things which are stupid and false.

It seems all you are interested in doing is harming my reputation.

Priorities? I see yours are shoot first, ask questions later.

Remove your negative feedback, and I will continue the loan. Otherwise I'm not lifting another finger

This is NOT guilty until proven innocent.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:38:56 AM

Can either the loan be issued, that way Vod, can removed the negative feedback. Since everything is being done as agreed between AndrewWilliam and me.

I offered to remove the feedback if he had his "lawyer" contact me.  His response was to leave me negative feedback as well (yes, after boldly complaining how I left him negative feedback he decides to play the hypocrite lol)

Since I doubt he will ever provide proof, looks like you got scammed i3lome  Sad

Why did you send negative feedback back to Vod?  That says you risked 1 bitcoin.  Now, did that actually happen?

Nope - he never risked any bitcoin as I have never dealt with him.  He's a scammer.  Smiley

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:40:43 AM

I offered to remove the feedback if he had his "lawyer" contact me.  His response was to leave me negative feedback as well (yes, after boldly complaining how I left him negative feedback he decides to play the hypocrite lol)

Since I doubt he will ever provide proof, looks like you got scammed i3lome  Sad

Nope - he never risked any bitcoin as I have never dealt with him.  He's a scammer.  Smiley

Not exactly roves he's a scammer - but makes me wonder.  Why would you lie about the amount of BTC risked?  To make Vod look more like a scammer?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:44:23 AM

Remove your negative feedback, and I will continue the loan. Otherwise I'm not lifting another finger

Excellent.  I've made the forum safer.   Smiley

Just a word to future scammers - if you come on here and lie to make yourself look more credible, EXPECT to be asked for proof.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:45:00 AM

I am not here to submit to your whims, loser.

Yes, IF YOU LEAVE ME BAD FEEDBACK UNFOUNDED, I WILL DO THE SAME!

Truth be told, you have the mentality of a 12 year old. Seriously.

It's my first time leaving feedback, I did not know you could leave feedback on a 0 sum transaction, my mistake. I'll fix it if someone shows me how.

Only scammer is you, dumb ass troll.

Look what troll Vod changed in the feedback:

AndrewWilliams -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-20   0.00000000      Claims to have a lawyer friend to boost his credibility, but will not provide proof.

i3lome, the truth is Vod does not care about your loan, or about any real scammers.

He wants to feel like he is big man on campus by leaving me bad feedback because I have a friend who is an attorney.
Obviously Vod has no life, and feels the need to validate his pathetic life on a web forum, by demanding other members have their attorney friends call him.

i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:46:18 AM

Vod- you are doing nothing but giving false accustations, this would all be cleared up if you could only remove the Negative feedback. The only one that makes me feel as if I have been scammed is you -VOD

Im an adult and can make my own decision, meaning that if i choose to do the wrong thing it is my fault.  

Vod- this deal had nothing to do with you, you rejected my loan cause of my no trust. Now your protecting me. Dont make no since, noone needs to prove anything. No one was scammed and a positive transaction was about to take place till you killed it.

Remove the negative feedback,please I am scammed it is my right to leave the negative feedback.

I have a cousing thats a lawyer and my Uncle is a Virgina state trooper. Do i get negative feedback for that

cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:47:19 AM

What's wrong with those feedbacks.  Look pretty valid to me.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:48:07 AM

AndrewWilliams -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-20   0.00000000      Claims to have a lawyer friend to boost his credibility, but will not provide proof.

I changed my description to be more clear.  Now it is not unfounded feedback, so you can remove yours.   Cheesy

We both left negative feedback for each other - the difference between us is I'll take my feedback as a man instead of crying and complaining - like a 12 year old?  Hypocrite.   Wink

i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:49:20 AM

Thank you i3lome.

Vod, you're a troll and an idiot.

LOL? What is so funny? You come here, on someone else's request for a loan, and proceed the thread crap on the only willing lender.

The deal with i3lome is off until you remove your negative feedback Vod, you troll.

Good job chasing away the only willing lender, and someone who actually knows what the hell he is doing on this forum. Twat.

And i3lome, stop feeding the trolls. All it gets you is a dead deal.

i3lome, will you see who's the troll?  It's Andrew.  I feel a bad for you, this could be identity theft.  I have no proof, that's just what i'll assume.
Vod is warning other loaners and lenders, what is right and wrong.  He does not have proof, but I feel like you don't need proof to express an opinion.

See, now you won't loan, BUT you still have the ID...

I won't make anymore claims, but Andrew, not loaning someone when you have their ID, that's kinda... fucked up.
I understand you might be pissed a Vod, but what does i3lome have to do with that?
Monbux fuck off duede go get your posts somwhere else
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:49:47 AM

Hey vod.  Look at my feedback please.

I send a pm with screenshots to the guy who left it, can I send you that pm, and you tell me if he should remove his feedback?
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:50:56 AM

I changed my description to be more clear.  Now it is not unfounded feedback, so you can remove yours.   Cheesy

We both left negative feedback for each other - the difference between us is I'll take my feedback as a man instead of crying and complaining - like a 12 year old?  Hypocrite.   Wink

You are abusing the feedback system.

LET ME GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, MORON:

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE TO YOU!

YOU LEFT ME BAD FEEDBACK BECAUSE I STATED I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS AN ATTORNEY. I ONLY POSTED THIS AFTER THE DEAL WAS ALREADY AGREED TO! THERE WAS NO BENEFIT IN POSTING THAT! AND TO TOP IT OFF, YOU SNIVELING TROLL, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ASKED ME WHY I WAS CONFIDENT IN LENDING HIM MONEY!

YOU ARE A JOKE!

I'm not done with you. I will have the last word on this, watch troll.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: