Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs  (Read 1591 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:06:41 AM

I have received every item I've purchased from them so far. My late Aug orders were just received. They are indeed picking up the pace

I stand justified ...once the products are NEGATIVE ROI they will ship u the units ...

The whole purpose is to keep you off main net until the last possible moment...and then its make more money to ship you their GEN 1 product...3 bites at the cherry.....Self Mine...Lock Up funds to stop u mining ...and then selling obsolete shit

This is the scam !!

Your bucking for a free trip to BFL aren't you  Cheesy

I understand that when placed in a situation discretion is the better form of valour ...PG meets king con & Josh "I fuck u from behind" Inaba

They will find it would be a waste of money as I will tell u get fucked to your face..i dont really care for these arseholes...

I have clarity to this whole affair and i wont let go Cheesy

Letting go gives you more clarity. Cut the cord. Try it.

I let got ages ago...I dont have ASICS or orders for them with ANYONE ...

What I cant stand is frauds & conmen taking adavantage of others ...then u have these other morons that buy the story & defend their bullshit (enter bcp)

I agree these psychopaths are here to stay...but i will be here still throwing hand grenades any chance I get and ensure history does not get re-written  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 08:09:13 AM

I have received every item I've purchased from them so far. My late Aug orders were just received. They are indeed picking up the pace

I stand justified ...once the products are NEGATIVE ROI they will ship u the units ...

The whole purpose is to keep you off main net until the last possible moment...and then its make more money to ship you their GEN 1 product...3 bites at the cherry.....Self Mine...Lock Up funds to stop u mining ...and then selling obsolete shit

This is the scam !!

Your bucking for a free trip to BFL aren't you  Cheesy

I understand that when placed in a situation discretion is the better form of valour ...PG meets king con & Josh "I fuck u from behind" Inaba

They will find it would be a waste of money as I will tell u get fucked to your face..i dont really care for these arseholes...

JOSH,you got another one ready for some Kool-Aide.PM YipYip to arrange it.........ASAP!!!!!!!  Cheesy

...Kool Aide...hmmm not really

2g of Cocaine,Bourban,White Sambuca & 2 hookers (in that order)  that are bi-curious and sure i reckon you are a top bloke

..lolz

Cheesy  I'm "Joshin" ya man!!!!!!!!!!  We need someone to pick up the slack,now that PG's balls are hangin on BFL's walls  Cheesy

Holy shit,I'm a poet & didn't know it,LOL

Though unable to compete, they're hanging there nonetheless.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:16:46 AM

This is the scam !!

What I cant stand is frauds & conmen taking adavantage of others ...then u have these other morons that buy the story & defend their bullshit (enter bcp)

I agree these psychopaths are here to stay...but i will be here still throwing hand grenades any chance I get and ensure history does not get re-written  Cool

Again there is still the agro of 'caring' and being 'over invested' and it is not really needed right? Let them be the ones that care about their reputation and business folding. You have let go somewhat but emotionally you are still invested. You can let that go as well... suffice to say BFL is not worth the effort. The effort in informing people of their shady practices is required. The emotional effort required to post isn't really. Remember they are taking pleasure in your being upset there is no two bones about that. Take deep breath. Cut the cord and let go.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:34:59 AM

This is the scam !!

I agree these psychopaths are here to stay...but i will be here still throwing hand grenades any chance I get and ensure history does not get re-written  Cool

Again there is still the agro of 'caring' and being 'over invested' and it is not really needed right? Let them be the ones that care about their reputation and business folding. You have let go somewhat but emotionally you are still invested. You can let that go as well... suffice to say BFL is not worth the effort. The effort in informing people of their shady practices is required. The emotional effort required to post isn't really. Remember they are taking pleasure in your being upset there is no two bones about that. Take deep breath. Cut the cord and let go.

I see what u are saying and agree with you ...but

1) I dont think they are tooo happy about the latest posts Cheesy
2) It would mean having to do this coding that I am SUPPOSED to be doing

I prefer wasting my time  rather than being productive..lolz

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:38:10 AM

Here is an exercise.

Imagine that when you post you are helping that one individual that hasn't quite made up their mind to get a refund or to chose someone other than BFL for their next mining purchase.

That is what I do. You can get great joy out of posting with that mindset. Your hate for Josh and BFL is well placed but in the longer term not really where your efforts have the best effect. Invert that feeling of hate and you can post for years without stress. Smile and enjoy every post you make knowing that one less refund will get denied and one fewer person will buy BFL. Satisfying is that feeling.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:13:06 AM

Here is an exercise.

Imagine that when you post you are helping that one individual that hasn't quite made up their mind to get a refund or to chose someone other than BFL for their next mining purchase.

That is what I do. You can get great joy out of posting with that mindset. Your hate for Josh and BFL is well placed but in the longer term not really where your efforts have the best effect. Invert that feeling of hate and you can post for years without stress. Smile and enjoy every post you make knowing that one less refund will get denied and one fewer person will buy BFL. Satisfying is that feeling.

Yes,be very careful guys,because..............

& you will be turned to the "Darkside" as PG has been  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
thehairymob

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 02:41:33 PM

The thing about BFL is that they do make it easy to order/pre-order their equipment where others have made almost impossible to buy theirs. Just do a search for ASIC mining hardware and you'll see what I mean. Regardless of your view on BFL that is the one thing that they have gotten correct. If other manufactures were to learn anything from BFL it is this ease of buying the product and the sooner they do the better for the market as a whole. Mining is still a niche that needs ease of getting hold of equipment if it is to gain more recognition amongst the wider public. Yeah this might not be something most miners want as it would mean that their share of the spoils would be diminished but it would be good for the market as a whole as it would then have more people with bitcoins to spend.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 05:19:20 PM

Alright PG,

It's time for you to debrief the community. Lets take this nice and slow.

=============Puts on Interrogation Cap with butterflies to make him feel safe and at home==============

Tell us, specifically and with many details, when you were invited on the trip to BFL HQ?

What was said when they (or you) approached them for the trip?
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:13:06 PM

Alright PG,

It's time for you to debrief the community. Lets take this nice and slow.

=============Puts on Interrogation Cap with butterflies to make him feel safe and at home==============

Tell us, specifically and with many details, when you were invited on the trip to BFL HQ?

What was said when they (or you) approached them for the trip?
Quoted this because its important and the Bitcoin community deserves a proper honest response as to why you suddenly changed your entire tune about BFL

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: