Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to replace my avatar  (Read 96 times)
crypto-bit (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:07:28 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 04:40:58 AM by crypto-bit

Hello Bitcointalk I just wondering that i cannot replace my current avatar although i just uploaded my new avatar but i no luck to replace the old one..I dont know if it is a bug or what.i just refresh my browser hoping something will change but nothing. can someone explain what was going on.

Thanks
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:08:53 AM

Hello Bitcointalk I just wondering that i cannot replace my current avatar although i just uploaded my new avatar but i no luck to replace the old one..I dont know if it is a bug or what.i just refresh my browser hoping something will change but nothing. can someone explain what was going on.

Thanks

I see a Bitcloud avatar - is that you wanted, or is that the old one?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
crypto-bit (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:16:55 AM

Thanks

Yes the Bitcloud avatar is my new avatar...and the old one is crowdmachine..I only see Crowdmachine avatar on my account but no Bitcloud. I just confused how do you know that im wearing bitcloud avatar but i only see crowdmachine avatar on my profile?

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:20:04 AM

Thanks

Yes the Bitcloud avatar is my new avatar...and the old one is crowdmachine..I only see Crowdmachine avatar on my account but no Bitcloud. I just confused how do you know that im wearing bitcloud avatar but i only see crowdmachine avatar on my profile?

probably something to do with your browsers cache but that is just a guess
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

It is. It's probably fixed on OP's end at the point, but if anyone stumbles onto this thread in the future with the same problem, you can clear Chrome's cache with a hard reload by pulling up the console (F12) and then hold down on the refresh button. Click the last option.
crypto-bit (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

It is. It's probably fixed on OP's end at the point, but if anyone stumbles onto this thread in the future with the same problem, you can clear Chrome's cache with a hard reload by pulling up the console (F12) and then hold down on the refresh button. Click the last option.

I did some clearing cache on my google chrome and all auto fill or whatsoever has been completely cleared but the result is still the same. and i trying to put up in the console but i did not see any refresh button on that.I think i will try on other browser..I post here if get some result..

Thanks anyone for helping so fast Wink
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:57:00 AM

I did some clearing cache on my google chrome and all auto fill or whatsoever has been completely cleared but the result is still the same. and i trying to put up in the console but i did not see any refresh button on that.I think i will try on other browser..I post here if get some result..

I meant the normal refresh button, located by default at the top left. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

In the worst case scenario, it'll clear out automatically sometime in the future.
crypto-bit (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:39:30 AM

I meant the normal refresh button, located by default at the top left. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

In the worst case scenario, it'll clear out automatically sometime in the future.

I see my new avatar right now.I think its not automatically update and the server side maybe has the fault.

closing the thread..thanks everybody!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: