Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:33:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NORT] Northern: XEVAN × MASTERNODES × DECENTRALISED × RELIABLE × MKS  (Read 13456 times)
Northern_Developer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

dev gone bye bye
And why do you assume that?
Please come to Discord if you want to talk.
Redfatlazycat

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

dear dev we do not want to talk. We want an exchange.
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

dear dev we do not want to talk. We want an exchange.

All last news on Discord  Wink

From dev:
Crypto-Bridge has been under DDOS-attacks lately, therefore listing was going to be done some time next week.
I've paid extra to speed up things.  We are expecting Northern to be listed either today or tomorrow.
Sarlog

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

NORT is listed guys

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NORT_BRIDGE.BTC
Dreymandi

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

and i thought that Etherium Future coin is a bust. Comparing to Northern it was like a golden mine. This coin is biggest scam i ve seen in my whole mining life.
Like i said , no fckin way i ll ever again mine any pre exchange sh it, especially this masternodes scams
MarbleEyes

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Why do you want to invest into Masternode(s)? Isn't it because of big ROI? You know the risk and go with it then there is a big chance it'll bite you.
If you don't know the risk of big ROI then you're so ignorant.

Why do you want to mine without knowing actual its price when listed? Because you want to jump ahead of the train for big reward so there are risks.

Do you know how many new coins created daily with big promises/traps such as POS, masternodes ...?

People will learn from their mistakes and then stay away from those scams.
Dreymandi

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

I completely understand that. yes, i wanted to jump in front of the rest this time, many neoscypt coin, argo, bash etc gave pretty much to me, and even more to those who were there from begining. i was always among early adopters, but never ahead till now.
But the fact is still here, this coin is scam, like majority of newborns. I dont have masternode, neither i want it (especially after all of this what i saw in last 14days), i want just best posible daily profit, i dont care to much for future atm.
so i guess, i will go back and rely on good pools and well known coins that still give over 30$ per rig. if i cant get it, there is always low income but stable and proved solution, ZEC and Etherium
MarbleEyes

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

@Dreymandi,

I wrote as in general to all of us (miners, investors...) myself included. To everyone who is new, please read around before deciding to invest your time, money, hash rate...to those newly coins (not just this particular coin) especially ones with masternodes auctioned. They will just leave it to die and create another one.

If we feed those scammers, we indirectly create more scammers. Just stick to ones with serious teams and survived years of up and down.

Rickychau

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

Hi Dev,
is these Nort masternode set up guide?

Thank you
gcgsuper

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

This project looks good, where can I exchange? I want to buy some. Smiley
BranNutz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

Nort can be traded at Crypto-Bridge now.
Northern_Developer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

We are now live! On Crypto-Bridge  https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NORT_BRIDGE.BTC
We are now listed on Masternodes Online! https://masternodes.online

Our next bounty will work as follows: We have 200 NORT set aside for this campaign. 100 NORT for an art contest, and 100 NORT set aside for retweet bounties.

For the art contest, 1st place - 50 NORT
                                    2nd place - 30 NORT
                                    3rd place - 20 NORT

Make anything with the NORT logo in, and feel free to get creative! Let's see what you've got :wink: Here is a logo pack to get you started:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14FtZ-SLxamGF45NidY5BwuZvRIvk1W0E

Now, as far as the Twitter campaign, it will work as follows: We have 100 NORT set aside on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis. In otherwords, the first people to retweet the tweet below, will recieve NORT, if they do it before the 100 runs out!
Join our DISCORD CHANNEL for the art competition and Retweet campaign!
https://discord.gg/ywHVcGX
zabtc

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Project sounds cool. Just set up a masternode a few hours ago, rewards have been pretty good so far I must say. I'll be keeping a close eye on this
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

How setting up a MN ?
How many coins needed for it ? Thanks !
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

Great, another endless masternode clone with absolutely no point and not a single thing that differentiates it from others.

First, there's a ton of typos everywhere, even in the "lightpaper" which is a complete joke.

Second, you base the coin's value solely on the fact it will have scarce supply and masternodes...but why would anyone buy your coin? To do what? Buy coins to build masternodes from which the rewards will be sold to other people to build more masternodes?

What's the freakin' point other than investors basically fucking each other like a human centipede??

Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

DIscord del, now they sell premine. Check crypto-bridge trades. 😔
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

Yes, sad. Dev \ devs sale premine and delete discord. Coin dead  Cry
muddge

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

I was on the discord server when it got deleted, I only lost about $150 taking a chance on this coin though, feel sorry for those who lost more on this scam coin.
tummymumma

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

DIscord del, now they sell premine. Check crypto-bridge trades. 😔

Is the admin involved?  ItzShowtime?
WrongTree

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

It might have been a waste of two days worth of mining but the drama on the discord made up for it.

Why does every new shitcoin end up getting listed on cryptobridge first? They could at least have the decency to use an exchange that doesn't take 5 minutes to respond to every click when you need to sell fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: