Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6815 times)
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Personally, as long as I joined cryptocurrency I never participated in airdrops. I focus more on the bounty campaign. I think the bounty campaign program is far better and more promising. Although the process that must be taken takes a long time, the results are clear and satisfying. Even so, caution must always be applied wherever you are so as not to be hit by a scam.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
You can take a look at this bounty work, which has a lot of signature rewards. You can join the 4th week of the bounty event and start earning XPX tokens right away.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4510008

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

The first experience of participation in the bounty I had in the ico BlackMoon. For a month of participation in the company of signatures with rank j. member I received tokens for a total amount of $ 300. To say that I was pleased would be an understatement)

sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

Everyone has different experiences in their participation in airdrops. There are many of them who are lucky, but there are also many of them who do not get income in accordance with expectations. Because the potential of airdrops tokens is getting weaker. If you want to join in Airdrops, as much as possible can choose airdrops that are really feasible and promise to issue tokens that are ready for combat.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!
I have participated in at least 500 airdrops since last year, and I have obtained hundreds of tokens. Of course, most of these tokens are worthless shitcoin, but there are also a small number that gives me good returns, such as Last year's EBTC, POW, BTW and other tokens were very valuable at the time. But this year's airdrop I participated very little, because this year's airdrops can't make you profitable.

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!
I remember that the first bounty campaign i joined is not give me any rewards and i am dissapointed on that bounty, so i really make sure that the next bounty i will joined can give me high rewards and now i am not supporting any airdrops because it is not worth it.

Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

Personally, as long as I joined cryptocurrency I never participated in airdrops. I focus more on the bounty campaign. I think the bounty campaign program is far better and more promising. Although the process that must be taken takes a long time, the results are clear and satisfying. Even so, caution must always be applied wherever you are so as not to be hit by a scam.

I never tried to join in an airdrop before, I only join in bounty signature campaign, and my experienced joining in it I can say not so good, but not so bad also. Why? because I have earned money in it already but not so big, only enough for my daily expenses and cannot make a support to my family.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

I did not have a very good experience, unfortunately. Therefore, I am now completely focused on crypto-currency coins. I think so far you need to invest your forces in something that brings good profits and development.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

I started doing bounty last may and it's been 4 months now but still im not getting any good profit from the bounties that i have joined. I'm thinking that maybe it's because of the current market where ICO's are having a hard time reaching their hardcap but im still confident that someday it will be all worth it.

I have joined the bounty also last May, and it goes around for 3months, I am thinking of getting big amount of rewards since I am actively participating on my task everyday,  but when the distribution of token comes, I am totally disappointed because my rewards are not worth the effort and time that I have spent doing bounty.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

I did not have a very good experience, unfortunately. Therefore, I am now completely focused on crypto-currency coins. I think so far you need to invest your forces in something that brings good profits and development.

Participating in bounty or airdrop is good back in the days where scams have not proliferated well yet. Nowadays, we have seen so many scam airdrops and bounties that deceived so many investors and bounty/airdrop hunters. That's the reason why i a quit participating in airdrops and i am only focusing in bounty now. So far, i have encountered scam ICO and i can detect it already at the early stage.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

I joined so many airdrops but sad to say not all of them will give you a valuable tokens , some are token that you'll just stuck in your wallet and a little some will give you a token that is worth exchanging for.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

The first experience of participating in the airdrop is i participate on hurify airdrop
with telegram task
I got 140 referal, just share my referal link on telegram chat
I received tokens for a total amount of 600$ +

The point is before you wanna join airdrops campaign make sure the airdrop is legit project,don't join any airdrops
it will spend your time and got nothing !
research first.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

I have a very good experience when joining the project campaign gifts. And I can also earn revenue despite many projects fail. And I also have long abandoned airdrop because results obtained are very little and sometimes coins have no value.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

At first i though it was impossible to get a high profit from it because after i got my stakes from bounties most of them ended worthless in the crypto market. Until i got something from a real project. that's when i able to bought my PC. So the bottom line is if you are destined to join a real project then surely you will gain a huge profit from it. given that they will not scam you.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

joining bounty campaigns is cool because its free and all you have to do is do their tasks but it takes alot of time to get the payment.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

join in the bounty or airdrop is a job fraught with uncertainty. so when paid or prices that did not match expectations than a reasonable course. many good and bad experiences that have ever been experienced in the crypto. but the obvious is always to prepare things for the worst possibility because crypto always gives unexpected results.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

I just do not see the point to take part in various airdrops, just clutter your wallet. 99.9% of them are outright nonsense and not worth the time spent. I was cleaning my social networks and telegrams for a long time after I participated in them. I can take part in airdrop, if it runs in parallel with the bounty company, then it will make sense.
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

At the moment, I do not have enough experience in these matters so that I can assess professionally enough - how much it is profitable or not.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

I started doing bounty last may and it's been 4 months now but still im not getting any good profit from the bounties that i have joined. I'm thinking that maybe it's because of the current market where ICO's are having a hard time reaching their hardcap but im still confident that someday it will be all worth it.

yes, it takes a lot of time for bounty managers to allocate the tokens. Also the majority of tokens don't get you good profit as their price drops straight after the token gets listed on exchanges

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

In my opinion at the moment we can wait for the market growth, participate in good bounty campaigns and airdrops. And catching the highest quality ICO!)
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: