Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6811 times)
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

The experience that I have from this crypto is the majority of my contribution in joining the bounty. I have always preferred to join a bounty rather than airdrops. I have also followed airdrops but not so enthusiastic, because the results obtained cannot be promising and also not so satisfying. The time and also the sacrifice gave will be equivalent to the results obtained. Airdrops are fast, but the majority of the coins have no value in the market.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

My Bounty & Airdrop experience was so awesome and challenging. I started July of last year 2017. At first, I didn't seriously considered it as an income generating task but in a few months it's really rewarding when I received my stakes. I just continue signing up airdrop forms, some didn't give my rewards but I didn't stop. With my free profit from it, I also joined ICOs. I was Scammed by few of them but I wasn't regretting it. It makes me smarter and diligent before joining a new ICO.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

I'm surprised about how people still claim to earn a lot from airdrops am I the only one who doesn't get paid? I participate in more than 20 different airdrops and only 4 of them paid me so far and even all the ones that paid are so worthless that I have to just ignore them and move on ,I haven't get paid in any bounty so far

BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

I have joined one airdrop and not sure that they will pay me or not but i have join that and bounty is also this is my first time in bounty so it is good and relax than mining and other hard work but i will fully work for it if i receive the reward which are saying by the team of this bounty.

Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

My first cryptocurrency was an ethereum token and there I was not bad at working it was an airdrop. Until now, at coinmarketcap its price is kept at a not bad level although the token is without innovation. Sometimes an airdrop is given more than bounty as judged by eth.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

My first experience was not that good because I waste much time hunting for airdrops and at the end of the day, for over 100 airdrops I joined, about 50+ paid and other didn't pay, so that paid turn out to be scam and currently the wallet i used to collect all these airdrops is worth $17+ and i feel i wasted my time for it, so right now i am not into airdrop anymore.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

My first experience was about airdrop campaign that gives me 300$ worth tokens. But the project was disappeared. As a newbie i was unable to sell those token before coming scam. After I could earn tokens by bounty campaigns. And I'm continuing my joke.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

All goes well when I have decided to participate in bounty programs. I was able to received good amounts of rewards in which it lead in investing with crypto coin like ethereum. Hopefully, the market will goes back so that I can gain more profits and be more successful in here.
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

I had a lot of experience in joining bounties, participating in airdrops and taking part in ICOs. Everything gave its profit. But for the airdrops you need to participate in everyone to get at least one, that will worth it. Bounties also gave a lot of tokens. If you are careful with ICOs, you will also be able to gain big profits.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!
The first token i receive last year is electronuem and its give me a huge profit 5,500$ as a newbie in crypto that time im so amaze, i do airdrop last year because almost all of airdrop is legit and gives you huge profit, but right now almost all of airdrop is scam and a waste of time.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

i never received anything through airdrops, so my experience was not positive. through bounties i have been able to earn a few tokens, but unfortunately they have only a small value. but at least i really could earn something from it. that is why i can really say that i have had a positive experience.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

I am doing bounties from more then one year and my experience is very positive as i got a lot of altcoins by participating in different campaigns and got decent earnings till now but now market is slow down and rewards are also reducing due to huge participation.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

My Mew wallet has more than 200 tokens that I've earned from the airdrop and bounty. Of these, only about 45 tokens are valid. But most are of little value and can not be sold. With my experience, just getting as many campaigns as possible, it will help us not to be white hands if we encounter scam campaigns

97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

My experience in joining Crypto up to this point, in my opinion, is still very unsatisfactory. In addition to my small account, to be able to level up now it's getting harder. So that the income I get is small, especially with projects whose systems are extended, of course, it will further delay my time in earning money. I hope that the quality of the coins will be good so that it can produce high value and is equivalent to the dedication I have given so far.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

I have not yet received awards from bounty. But I am pleased to participate and earn in bonus campaigns. Bounty has a lot of opportunities that you can earn well.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

Of course I did not have a lot of payments with bounty and airdrop , but I think in the future I will start to make good money because I spend a lot of time on bounty!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!

Favorable in bounties but not good experience with Airdrops becs. You will dedicate a  lot of time with so little tokens. Currently i prefer bounties just make sure that you can participate on the legit ones.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

Received my first token from the project Crypterium. quite a promising project.
I take part in many bounty campaigns-now quite often cheat bounty hunters.

Pandji02

Activity: 897
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

the first token I got was the result of Minex Bounty, from minex bounty I got around $ 900. but I also often follow the bounty but don't get what I expected. that's the usual thing experienced by bounty hunters.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2114

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

I have joined many airdrops & bounties till date but last year I got some good valued coins from airdrop but nowadays I hardly find a good airdrop that pays. Most of the airdrops are worthless now I don't participate in it. Apart from this bounties are good because we know there is team behind a project So my focus is only on bounties. My first good valued coin that I received was DeepOnion that I sold in 4900$. But most of the time we do not receive the tokens as expected.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: