Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:03:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated!  (Read 47181 times)
rich-ria

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

I love this game!!! FRESH product, I believe that because of everything is thought from head to toe - incredible work, team!
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

IAGON strive to prevent online community platforms shutdowns by collecting several shards and copies of each shard, so data stored on IAGON platform is accessible 24/7
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

I see this very nice project, by having a responsible team I believe that this project will be managed very well by all the team
Hopefully the project can run smoothly and can easily reach the target  Smiley
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

The team seems to be very experienced in their areas and with an ultimate mission that would revolutionize the way we use the internet.
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

I am aware of a very strong strategic partnership. It is my sincere hope that this project brings good working conditions, fair wages and sometype of socio and economic stability!
tonyhawk909

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

By the way, just to add, an independent and special idea. The combination of blockchain and sharding will provide the best security, encryption for hierarchical data. As their WP vision, this really is "revolutionizing the cloud." I believe the project will succeed and move forward because they are a very strong team.
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

About Iagon
IAGON is a platform for harnessing the storage capacities and processing power of multiple smart devices over a decentralized Blockchain/Tangle grid. IAGON utilizes and enables storing big data files and repositories, as well as smaller scales of files, and carries out complex computational processes, such as those needed for artificial intelligence and machine learning operations. IAGON operates a fully secure and encrypted platform that integrates blockchain/tangle, cryptographic and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies in a user-friendly way.

Under IAGON’s platform you can imagine a world where anyone can profit by joining a massive processing grid. IAGON will provide a fully automated platform for carrying out the storage and processing tasks of users on the basis of unutilized storage and processing capacities that are contributed by the “miners”. The miners will be able to convert the tokens back to fiat money, to accumulate them or to pay for similar services that they need with the tokens. For each transaction, IAGON will charge 10% commission and the rest of the tokens will be transferred to the miner. This decentralized cloud platform will operate two grids, i.e. a storage grid and a processing grid. Both grids operate on a Blockchain platform powered by Machine Learning capabilities to
optimize the allocation of tasks and files to miners.
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

This project is amazing in a number of things: great product, great idea, great team. We need products like IAGON! I'm sure the company will be popular and essential in future
CroatiaGoGo

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

I love their team, they are really people with background!
For example,
Dr. Navjit Dhaliwal — CEO: A serial entrepreneur with a keen interest in business and technology. He is leading the IAGON team in an effort to be at the forefront of the decentralized cloud services industry. Dr. Navjit Dhaliwal stands tall behind two of his previously successful business ventures and clearly makes his mark with IAGON.
Dr. Elad Harison — Co-founder and COO: He is an AI and Machine Learning Expert, Economist and Industrial Engineer. His everyday work integrates the technical, scientific, business and economic aspects of the organizational processes at IAGON. He is responsible for fostering a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

Always love an ambitious project, I feel like this project in particular (and cryptos in general) will be able to put up a good fight against the likes of Microsoft, Amazon, and Google.
The ambitions are there, the potential is there, the talent is there, this one looks perfect so far.
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Value to me is having something or a set of ideals that carries a degree of importance to me. Thats why I really love IAGON
CryptoYonis

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:00:18 AM

Value to me is having something or a set of ideals that carries a degree of importance to me. Thats why I really love IAGON

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate everyone's support this makes us motivated on keeping iagon on the right track.
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Flawless project. I believe the project will succeed and move forward because it has a very strong team. Prestigious partners and reputation are also the strengths of the project  Smiley
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

Interesting project IAGON which carries as I think a very popular idea.Having studied all the strengths and weaknesses, I came to the conclusion that I will follow the development of this company and take part!
tonyhawk909

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

The demand for computational processing capabilities and storage is expected to dramatically increase in the near future due to two major trends in the business and computing worlds: Big Data and Arti cial Intelligence (AI). Big Data is the collection, management and storage of vast amounts of information obtained from any internal of external sources (such as the company’s IT systems, social networks, sensors and so on). The data management of companies promotes collection and storage of any data related to its operations, clients and competitors, should a need to analyze any of these data ever present it self. The other major trend is the emergence of Arti cial Intelligence methods that “learn” from data on past operations,  nd patterns and business rules and predict future behavior. AI-based processes consume require vast amounts of computations and consume signi cant processing power of CPU and GPU processes. T he demand for storage and for processing power is expected to exponentially increase with broadening the introduction of AI applications in new areas and with the widespread adoption of data collection from multiple channels (such as sensors, social networks, data providers, etc.) and later processing them. And I hope your platform will really help to deal with all that guys and reduce costs mostly for us - users
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

This is a really cool concept. Your idea is fresh and new and the potential is significantly huge.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
CryptoYonis

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

Flawless project. I believe the project will succeed and move forward because it has a very strong team. Prestigious partners and reputation are also the strengths of the project  Smiley

Thank you for your support.  And team is really getting strong and growing. Smiley More partners to come.
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

An independent and special idea. The combination of blockchain and sharding will provide the best security, encryption for hierarchical data. As their WP vision, this really is "revolutionizing the cloud." I believe the project will succeed and move forward because they are a very strong team
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

Under IAGON’s platform you can imagine a world where anyone can profit by joining a massive processing grid. IAGON will provide a fully automated platform for carrying out the storage and processing tasks of users on the basis of unutilized storage and processing capacities that are contributed by the “miners”. The miners will be able to convert the tokens back to fiat money, to accumulate them or to pay for similar services that they need with the tokens. For each transaction, IAGON will charge 10% commission and the rest of the tokens will be transferred to the miner. This decentralized cloud platform will operate two grids, i.e. a storage grid and a processing grid. Both grids operate on a Blockchain platform powered by Machine Learning capabilities to optimize the allocation of tasks and files to miners.
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

he IAGON community has been growing and they are proud to have had the support of everyone as they work on the development of this groundbreaking platform.

It won’t come as a surprise to everyone, that they aspire to continue developing relationships with other pioneering companies within this space.

They are overjoyed to introduce their community members to the most recent company to forge a significant relationship with IAGON as an Initial Adopter, CREMIT.

CREMIT is first ever insurance and banking solutions provider for cryptocurrencies. This creative web and app based, multi crypto asset exchange platform solves the crypto-investors problem by mitigating the risk of losing money. The services offered by Cremit are Certificates of Deposit, Insurance, Load and Trading of Bitcoins, Ethereum, ERC20 tokens and Altcoins.

I love this partnership!  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: