Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated!  (Read 47181 times)
velona-lee

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

what makes them different from other solutions. vs centralized solutions they provide more reliability, more affordable prices and higher security. Reliability because they have 24/7 uptime, their solution doesn't rely on several servers but thousands of nodes miners to run the system. In a centralized solution one server failure can result in downtime for many companies/users, their solution if one node/miner is offline, there are others to help take the load. Afforable prices because they are able to cut costs of up to 80%. Why? Because they have relative to no infrastructure cost. Whereas centeralized solutions pay millions of dollars for servers and staff to run those servers. Security because ofcourse all info (not storage, but the hashes of the info), is being stored on the Blockchain. They also provide dual layer security with encrypting each shard with a military grade encryption (SHA-256). And I love all this  Cool

Lots of things listed in here... SOunds really promising and futuristic! Security and reducing the costs is mostly what i love

Moreover, the market for AI applications is expected to grow substantially in the coming years. So more investors and users to come
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

what makes them different from other solutions. vs centralized solutions they provide more reliability, more affordable prices and higher security. Reliability because they have 24/7 uptime, their solution doesn't rely on several servers but thousands of nodes miners to run the system. In a centralized solution one server failure can result in downtime for many companies/users, their solution if one node/miner is offline, there are others to help take the load. Afforable prices because they are able to cut costs of up to 80%. Why? Because they have relative to no infrastructure cost. Whereas centeralized solutions pay millions of dollars for servers and staff to run those servers. Security because ofcourse all info (not storage, but the hashes of the info), is being stored on the Blockchain. They also provide dual layer security with encrypting each shard with a military grade encryption (SHA-256). And I love all this  Cool

Lots of things listed in here... SOunds really promising and futuristic! Security and reducing the costs is mostly what i love

Moreover, the market for AI applications is expected to grow substantially in the coming years. So more investors and users to come

I agree with you. there are a lot of strengthens and almost no weaknesses, talking about big data and cloud storage
anvelaflora

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

I agree with you. there are a lot of strengthens and almost no weaknesses, talking about big data and cloud storage

For a project which is designed to be services provider to businesses partnerships and collaboration is key. That is why recently announced partnership with CREMIT is big milestone for the early days of project. Iagon's approach to provide secure and best storage solution was already stunning but their partner will help them to become best in the area of expertise in no time with minimum efforts.
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

This is very natural when you have some powerful project to see it getting support by large number of people. This is happening with Iagon too couple of few days my main concern was to arrange money to prepare myself in time. Now I am quite sure that I am not going miss this as I am almost ready for this  Cool
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

AiBB Joins IAGON’s Initial Adoptor Program

Today we are proud to announce that AiBB, has joined a list of significant predecessors as part of IAGON’s Initial Adopters!

With every new week, comes new announcements from the IAGON team. The momentum that continues to drive us does not subside, because we know what the markets needs are, and we’re here to shatter the ceiling to centralized cloud computing services with our innovative and industry disrupting decentralized cloud computing services platform.

Read further on Medium: https://medium.com/iagon-official/aibb-joins-iagons-initial-adoptor-program-c60b110d2a53

rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

Huge psychological burden on the team. But believe they will deal with eve problem! Work hard play hard, that's what I think
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

This is very natural when you have some powerful project to see it getting support by large number of people. This is happening with Iagon too couple of few days my main concern was to arrange money to prepare myself in time. Now I am quite sure that I am not going miss this as I am almost ready for this  Cool
Exactly. I think that it is the case when popularity means something valuable and potentially succeful
velona-lee

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

IAGON is a platform for harnessing the storage capacities and processing power of multiple computers over a decentralized Blockchain grid
velona-lee

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

Huge psychological burden on the team. But believe they will deal with eve problem! Work hard play hard, that's what I think
Everything is going to be great
iagonofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 8

AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:43:37 PM

IAGON is based on an AI, Blockchain-Enabled, Decentralized Platform, named the "Alexandria Protocol", which is an AI, decentralized smart computing resource optimization and management layer that coordinates computing resources between providers and users, creating a dynamic marketplace.

Learn more about Iagon Key Highlights here: https://www.iagon.com/pdf/Iagon-Key-Highlights.pdf.

⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ We Revolutionize The Cloud
Check more about us on Bitcointalk and join us on Telegram
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

So if the information is true the project already rised SoftCAp. I liked this project but i decide to pass it on such bad market. Thats great that they have Softcap.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:57 AM

Decentralized cloud computing system is a definite direction of future development. The IAGON coin project combined with AI technology has a good space for development.
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

Basically Iagon is a really technically advanced product.
It is a super secure cloud storage platform that has unique technology (Secure Lake) that provides utmost security.
To achieve this Iagon uses Smart Contracts and Artificial Intelligence to connect users to services and decentralized applications and therefore creates a Super Computer.  Wink Wink
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

Basically Iagon is a really technically advanced product.
It is a super secure cloud storage platform that has unique technology (Secure Lake) that provides utmost security.
To achieve this Iagon uses Smart Contracts and Artificial Intelligence to connect users to services and decentralized applications and therefore creates a Super Computer.  Wink Wink

Frankly speaking, what I like about the project is that there are many projects ongoing in terms of providing secure storage over a decentralized network
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

Soon, artificial intelligence will be everywhere.but to functional AI is still far, but in General, the idea and development seem to me very promising.While the company is still in early development, but I will definitely keep an eye on these guys, they will probably take big steps in the near future  Smiley
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

IAGON created The Alexandria Protocol - an innovative and revolutionary Smart Control Plane Protocol" that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain to coordinate, optimize and control Decentralized Smart Global Computational Grid (SGCG) resources. Alexandria protocol was named after the royal library to remind people of the risk that comes along with protecting our most important data.  I love this partnership!
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

The idea of ​​the project is really interesting and this direction of development is very topical now and attracts a huge number of investors from all over the world  Cheesy
anvelaflora

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

The idea of ​​the project is really interesting and this direction of development is very topical now and attracts a huge number of investors from all over the world  Cheesy

All customer files are highly secured. I love it
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

Already working platform. Yes, it is a tough space with many projects competing for it, but Iagon may be able to pull ahead with the team build.
velona-lee

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

undoubtedly revolutionary product of the year. i love how IAGON rethinking the cloud! proud of you guys cloud
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: