Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated!  (Read 47169 times)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:22:24 PM

JOIN INITIAL ADOPTERS CAMPAIGN

''The demand for computational processing capabilities and storage is expected to increase in the near future due to Big Data and AI.
If you haven't decided what cloud service to use, we invite you to join our initial adopters campaign: https://t.co/xq8klFn3im ''

Learn more about Iagon: https://www.iagon.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lonesomestranger

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:39:41 PM

AI projects & engineers

Startups in AI pay up to 1 million USD per month on CPU and GPU usage. Iagon can reduce costs by 50%-80% while providing an AI managed platform for optimal operation of applications and programs.

Learn more at: https://www.iagon.com/

aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:32:25 AM

Did you fill the form for the airdrop? Me neither so I didn't receive anything for example.

I have filled the form and i got my first airdrop in may, but after that until now i didnt receive anything, isn't the airdrop shared every month? or just once.
Join telegram official group to find out the reason.
aggress0r

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:08:24 AM

So no updates up in here? Or there is another thread.
Please duplicate news and information up in here since not everybody is in the telegram group.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 10:37:49 AM

So no updates up in here? Or there is another thread.
Please duplicate news and information up in here since not everybody is in the telegram group.
Yes, you are right so that everyone evenly gets the latest information from the IAGON project, but I see little progress has been made so far, and I see the price of the IAGON token is very much higher than expected and some IAGON volume exchanges are very low

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
aggress0r

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:21:46 PM

I got almost 90 k of them IAG and will hold them till death  Grin Still one exchange and its Panxora so no real value of IAG and it's possible volume is known.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 04:57:28 PM

I got almost 90 k of them IAG and will hold them till death  Grin Still one exchange and its Panxora so no real value of IAG and it's possible volume is known.
Only in Panxora ,. The exchange there is very bad and quiet, this is not suitable for iagon, it is as good as the iagon team immediately opening a new bigger exchange so that the iagon can develop, very sad condition of the current iagon, does not make sense and very rarely I see the activity of the iagon project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:27:10 AM

Only in Panxora ,. The exchange there is very bad and quiet, this is not suitable for iagon, it is as good as the iagon team immediately opening a new bigger exchange so that the iagon can develop, very sad condition of the current iagon, does not make sense and very rarely I see the activity of the iagon project

Actually the team is caring of the investors and failed to keep their words at the time of beginning it was looking very promising idea but now it turned into crap. Lack of interest of the community killing this token and that is the reason it has no demand at the moment.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 10:30:16 AM

Actually the team is caring of the investors and failed to keep their words at the time of beginning it was looking very promising idea but now it turned into crap. Lack of interest of the community killing this token and that is the reason it has no demand at the moment.
They did not meet the demands of the members of the iagon, many members asked to register IAG tokens listed on the new exchange, but until now there was no clarity at all, and I saw the telegram community actively providing support for the people there, but only the bullshit was issued, don't know when there will be improvements to the IAGON project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:23:38 AM

They did not meet the demands of the members of the iagon, many members asked to register IAG tokens listed on the new exchange, but until now there was no clarity at all, and I saw the telegram community actively providing support for the people there, but only the bullshit was issued, don't know when there will be improvements to the IAGON project

IAGON has partnertship with Credit and they wait for Credits Mainnet, they will use Credits Blockchain to run their platform, its why they cant run their platform until Credits launch Mainnet.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:55:57 PM

IAGON has partnertship with Credit and they wait for Credits Mainnet, they will use Credits Blockchain to run their platform, its why they cant run their platform until Credits launch Mainnet.
Oh, I don't know about this, so the benchmark for the Iagon project is your main credit, right? And a little confused why the IAGON project is based on the credit project? A little funny for me to hear, can you explain it a little?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:59:37 PM

Introducing Iagon’s New Platform - November 27th, 2019

''With the holidays right around the corner, the team at Iagon thought that it would be a great idea to give our devoted investors and community members a look at the new and improved Iagon platform, along with a glimpse of our updated features and more. ''

Check it out: https://medium.com/iagon-official/introducing-iagons-new-platform-5cdecb1a399d

lonesomestranger

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:40:35 PM

Did you know that with Iagon, miners receive incentives based upon the number of processes they perform?

If you're interested in learning more, we invite you to join our Miner program.
Register today at: https://t.co/q3gGMgcm1x?amp=1

Dalib

Activity: 462

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:47:06 AM

IAGON will be listed on @gate_io on July 28th at 11:00am UTC.

Also, to reward platform users we are happy to participate in the "Startup Project Free Airdrop Program".

Check details - bit.ly/3eNcF6P

Dalib

Activity: 462

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 10:56:56 PM

Informal Systems has audited the @injectivelabs codebase & Injective Chain!

@informalinc is a major auditor for Cosmos-based projects and is led by @cosmos co-founder @buchmanster.

Informal has overall found the Injective code to be of high quality

The focus of this audit was to review the codebase for both spot and derivative markets. Very minor errors were found in the codebase and were quickly fixed by developers.

Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 09:36:49 PM

Developers made significant progress in MVP on Cardano. You can see more details in their article on their blog. https://blog.iagon.com/iagon-mvp-on-cardano-development-udpdate/
ultiex

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 03:04:20 AM

In the beginning, things will be difficult when you do not have a wide network. The processing speed will also be poor, you need a huge amount of money to invest in the backup nodes.
How will you attract the participants?

Cryptizen.io Blockchain Social
Unbunplease
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2022, 11:10:27 PM

At this date, more than 76% of ERC20 $IAG tokens affected by the exploit were recovered. However, 121,322,945.76 $IAG tokens are still under review and unaccounted for.

Any ERC20 deposits or withdrawals on Gate.io exchange are halted to prevent black-hat hackers' activity.  It also helps to investigate previous actions.

On Bitrue, only ERC20 deposits are paused, but withdrawals are reactivated.

https://blog.iagon.com/nomad-bridge-exploit-recovery-in-progress/
Unbunplease
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2022, 11:08:51 PM

Now IAGON was developed:

✅ Develop the backend endpoints related to file metadata & file paths.

✅ Set up the password validation endpoint and add a password check to the controller logic.

✅ Improve policy scripts by setting up two different minting policies for Subscription NFTs.

✅ Implement new storage client UI functionalities.

✅ Implement and test the file cloud storage encryption mechanism.

✅ Develop the token swap app prototype as a workaround for the Nomad bridge exploit issues.

https://blog.iagon.com/development-update-august-2022/
Unbunplease
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2022, 10:55:42 PM

Fermato - a part of iagon's high-level architecture. The purpose of this protocol component is to make it possible for storage consumers to purchase and manage storage space on the Iagon’s decentralized network. More details - https://blog.iagon.com/techtalks-fermato-how-it-works/
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: