Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:20:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1729 times)
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley

Bitcoin turns out to be so usual that some techy people turns out to learn as soon as possible. Therefore,  bitcoin could be learned as we manage tp go with this generations flow. We are more likely tp acquire this things with the use of internet, making things possible to hook up with bitcoin.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

For bitcoin the earning of bitcoin is possible through online job and these online jobs are paying good amount of money and those who have strategies for crypto then they can double their wealth once you com to the bitcoin the bitcoin community will provide you good knowledge regarding bitcoin and those who have some money they can become the good investors in the market it is wise to take a start now.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Start and study, my friend did with $ 100 - a large amount of money, I wish you good luck. Attend a bounty.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

I suggest to you that try to have a time to read and explore on bitcoin in this forum so that your question will answer because there are so many thread here that helps you to find how can you earn bitcoin and how you can join in signature campaign.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley

Actually joining campaigns are the only one but how would you post that if you haven't money? Just think that you could wait to level up your rank.  Only time can be the important thing in this forum, if you are good at post then you can wait for a long time, you could have to get some money.

If you don't any money to invest, then be patient and do posting everyday atleast one, then join at campaign.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

My suggestions are:
find a way to get paid in Bitcoins for your services
dig this awesome forum, especially the trading and services boards
join campaigns and bounties
make some freebies and get donation in bitcoins
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

If you are poor. Do this inspiration for your life. And if you think the signature campaign is harder you can not really make money. So you should know and of course you read so you know how to get started.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income.

Since Bitcoin is global, you don't have to worry about your country of origin. It provides equal and fair opportunities to each and everyone around every corner of the world. It depends on the ability of the user that how he is exploring and exploiting the opportunities.

so how can i win free Satoshis BTC

Just don't do that! There is nothing as a free lunch. The best way I know is to offer your skills, knowledge, experience in the form of useful services and charge bitcoins as your fees.

Initially you should spend as much as time in reading and understanding the stuff instead of directly doing/investing in anything.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

thanks Smiley

The best thing you can do is to work on bounty campaigns here in this forum because they are paying a decent amount of altcoins to their participants after the end of campaign. Try to apply for any bounty and the coins you will obtain be used in trading or holding and earn more profit in the future.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Start with learning, don't try some thing without knowledge , knowledge is our key to success because if you know what will you do you will do it right, you avoid doing wrong .
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

you can start in joining some airdrops, joining social media bounties after they pay you you can invest in initial coin offering or invest in mining all of us are starts in zero how ever some of the rich can risk money without knowledge.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Jones12

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

you just have to go up to your rank with some you can join like a social media campaign as you go up your rank on social media and earn a lot of good looking bounty
ahamid1982 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

It is really hard to start in a bounty program when you're a newbie.
I suggest you to try faucets, I know an app who really pays out but it needs time and patience.
Airdrops are also a possibility, it is free and all you have to do is comply to them.
Goodluck! Smiley

please till me about that faucet application i can start with !!!!
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

What's stopping you to participate in the bounty of the company? After all, there is no need for large investments?

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

You dont need a huge sum of money that can buy a car before you can start investing.Any reasonable amount will do.But if you still dont have it,i suggest you join bounty campaigns and perform some task in order to get paid at the end.Then you can proceed from there.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

thanks Smiley

You should start by joining the bounty campaigns of some good projects, that way you can get some coins without investment and when you get them start trading them. Join the social media, telegram, signature campaigns, etc., that's the only way to earn cryptos without investment. Good Luck.

lucifer2

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

active on forum. dont be shame in you dont know how to earn Bitcoin during the Ico coin.

if you see almost the ico have telegram community. you can join their communinty ask how to partipate during their ICO. ask them dont shame.
you can read this  forum and search how to earn Bitcoin. there are many ways to earn Bitcoin. or you can watch youtube about earn Bitcoin

Good luck
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

A bit of options - either to save money or to join the signature campaigns bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

The best option for you is to participate in bounty of different companies and projects. You will be paid tokens, which later can be sold and purchased bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

thanks Smiley

You can earn by participating in bounties here but you need to be a member at least for that. Some of the ICOs may give you a chance as Jr Member. Since, you are new here , my advice is to read all the rules and make some quality contributions here first.

It is true. You will earn Altcoin, with good ISO, it allows you to get COOL MONEY. Signature campaigns, articles or social media. And patience is often digested for a long time ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: