Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1729 times)
Mohit mehta

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

hy everyone

Earn a lot of good looking bounty for just like you just have to go up to your rank with some you can join like a social media campaign as you go up your rank on social media.Yes you surely can start even you are newbie. Because I found it suited me. You can join a signature campaign to earn more when your account is eligible and earn a lot of good looking bounty  Getting free income. So, just be patient and try to work hard.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley

You can start here. Read some thread or topic here it will be big help for you. Then reach the ranl jr.member in that rank you can join some campaign like signature campaign. Then while you waiting in your signature campaign end. Go some airdrop. Airdrop ia a very resourceful peofit. It will be a big help for you to start investing
Alex13voronov

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

As far as I know, after the drop in profitability of mining, it fell sharply, because of the rise in price of video cards
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

You can start with at least 1000 dollar coin money and invest in the lower coins. These sub coins can rise and fall as little or as much as you can earn your own bitcoin.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley

You don’t need satoshies especially. If you haven’t any funds at all then participate in bounty campaigns and look for airdrops. These are two most common ways to get funds for free. After you will be able to buy satoshies.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

you can start by posting some replies in the bitcoin forum
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

As you are intersted to invest in btc but you dont gave any money to buy then there is a term which is know as "earn"  it comes to the action. So to earn btc you need to know the sources.
- There is a way you can earn it by claim free bicoin. You can claim some free bitcoins by visiting thst website freebitco.in
- there is another way to participate in bounty campaigns or signature campaign in bitcointalk.org
-or also you can participate in ICO campsign from where you will be able to earn some crypto and whenever you have got any kind of cryptocoin that will be consider as bitcoin cause you can always exchange to the btc later on.

Cheerz

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

You can do other bounty program such as Twitter or Facebook campaigns if you have good social media accounts with followers and friends.

Alternatively, you can provide your service by writing articles, translation or graphics design. There are ICO projects which need such services.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

thanks Smiley
Now you are newbie this forum so first learn bitcoin and crypto market than you try to update your rank to jr member .Than you can join social, signature or other  bounty programme.But always remember that never try to spam or copy or low quality post other wise you will be ban

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kxshcb

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Once you have your bitcoin wallet and your bitcoin address, you are ready now to earn some bitcoins. If you don’t want to buy anything you can invest your bitcoins in different ways such as holding on to them, trading them or getting mining equipment. Keep in mind that most Bitcoin investments are very risky and you should educate yourself about this matter before investing your money. If you want to put together the largest possible amount of Bitcoin, mining is among your best options. Mining refers to the use of computer hardware to automatically perform a set of mathematical operations, which in turn creates new Bitcoin.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Learn a little bit everyday. The best way I've learned is to absorb information through YouTube videos. Channels that I enjoy and learn from a lot are:

BTC Sessions
Crypt0's News
Boxmining
Crypto Tips
Crypto Crow

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

Well if you wanna start start something new, you're lucky that you've come up to this forum where you can find a lot of activities in which you can have a chance to earn crypto currencies or even bitcoins by  participating bounties such as Signature Campaigns which have the biggest share in every bounty projects, the highest rank your account the higher you are also being paid but sad to say that it is impossible to reach the highest rank because of the merit system imposed in this forum.
ahamid1982 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

Well if you wanna start start something new, you're lucky that you've come up to this forum where you can find a lot of activities in which you can have a chance to earn crypto currencies or even bitcoins by  participating bounties such as Signature Campaigns which have the biggest share in every bounty projects, the highest rank your account the higher you are also being paid but sad to say that it is impossible to reach the highest rank because of the merit system imposed in this forum.
OK i will try hard to know more information and study hard until my account upgrade to jr member. thanks my friend
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

I first heard about bitcoin about a year ago. My brother became a miner and tried to tell me about the possibilities of a new economic sphere. He told me that there is a future for crypto-economics. A month later, I was also interested in studying the growth and decline of the Crypto-currency
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

You can learn about bounty because from bounty you can get coins.
In bounty you work and will get wages and you also do not need to have capital.
there is a more practical way you participate in the airdrop program, by joining the program you will get a coin for free and fast.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

The easiest way to make bitcoins right now, is mining. Nicehash and winminer would be good starting points.

A point of advice, please post something like this in the beginner forum, instead of the technical forums.
Mining is also easiest way to earn bitcoin because you do not put much effort in order to earn bitcoin. In addition to that, you need big capital if you want to start in mining and in mining it will consumes much electricity. Lastly, if you want to start in bitcoin you must have a lot of knowledge about it.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

Bitcoin can be bought and fractional parts are not necessarily a whole, why don't you consider investing in another cryptocurrency and trade it on the stock Exchange to buy Bitcoin?)
markmillan1215

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

Don't be so hasty, my friend. Try to get unto the Jr Member rank asap and join signature campaigns. Gather informations about bitcoin the forum like redit or the bitcointalk itself. Prepare to invest if you have received your campaign tokens.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

thanks Smiley
To participate in bounty can be different ways. Just read the rules of any bounty. Work on yourself for 1-3 months and will be able to reach a stable income.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

Don't be so hasty, my friend. Try to get unto the Jr Member rank asap and join signature campaigns. Gather informations about bitcoin the forum like redit or the bitcointalk itself. Prepare to invest if you have received your campaign tokens.
You are right, since if we do have enough knowledge then eventually we can make it to the top, for as long as we will just keep patiently waiting while we are studying this kind of matter, that is how it works, that is life after all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: