Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1727 times)
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

If you start with bitcoin it's good to do it first to post always and wait for the rank increase so you get to the bounty and to respect you when you get there and always read the rules that you can not ban your account.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Mining is not that very effective especially if you don't have your own rig, most of the sites will not pay you once you invested a lot for hashrate. Best way to start in Bitcoin is by investing a little amount of money, then look for an ICO that you think will be achieving its goal or roadmap and just invest all your Bitcoin on it and just wait until that coins price sky rocket. That is how i will start with Bitcoin because if i will buy a whole Bitcoin it will take me lots of dollars, i wont be able to afford Bitcoin current price. So Buy small amount, invest in ICO then profit in the future. Rinse and repeat.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

There are many ways way to earn a crypto currency (including Bitcoin, of course).Such as i to participate in bounty projects. For example such as TokenGo.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Mining is not that very effective especially if you don't have your own rig, most of the sites will not pay you once you invested a lot for hashrate. Best way to start in Bitcoin is by investing a little amount of money, then look for an ICO that you think will be achieving its goal or roadmap and just invest all your Bitcoin on it and just wait until that coins price sky rocket. That is how i will start with Bitcoin because if i will buy a whole Bitcoin it will take me lots of dollars, i wont be able to afford Bitcoin current price. So Buy small amount, invest in ICO then profit in the future. Rinse and repeat.
OP don't have the capital to start anything he wants to earn it in different ways that too without investment. So he can't setup mining rig and trading is also not possible.

There are many ways way to earn a crypto currency (including Bitcoin, of course).Such as i to participate in bounty projects. For example such as TokenGo.

He is newbie he will not get chance to participate in any signature and bounty campaigns.

I think by doing some freelance work you can earn bitcoins in this forum let's try this once maybe it will workout.
Offend

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

Start by making small investments, do not throw yourself into very strong cryptocoins. try something more accessible, which you can play and make some profit, for example, try BPS an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

you can start from now to buy any work from digital currencies and you leave what you bought to the end of the year and you will see the unexpected profit
Ozan9

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

You can raise your money 3 times or even 5 times with nice investments to be made in altcoins. The important thing is to look at increasing the amount of Satoshi in your hand.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

You can start participating in the world of cryptocurrencies in different ways, but you need initial capital everywhere. However, you can try yourself in bounty companies. Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:36:45 AM

if you have an account in social medias like facebook, twitter and instagram you can join their social campaigns you can earn cryptos if they are successful ICO and join some airdrops you can earn a little amount of tokens, at least its a free money or try to visit micro earnings section there are many ways to earn satoshis.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

for just like a newbie you just have to go up to your rank with some you can join like a social media campaign as you go up your rank on social media and earn a lot of good looking bounty

For starters you just have to find some easy campaign like social media campaigns so you won't find it difficult and be active bitcoin user to gain more knowledge so if you rank up you can find other campaign that will help you to earn more and that would be a great step towards success as a bitcoin user

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

To get started, you need....

Don't start.  It is way too late now.  You are paying too high price.  Whales will take all your money and your skinny children will starve more.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley

Start learning some skills to offer and make a freelance career in online. You will get a good salary if you have skills like web developer or web designer. Also you can do translation of language in a bounty campaign or promoting in your facebook and twitter through social media campaign. Explore dude!

sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:28:10 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 11:28:55 AM by sadwage

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley

you should  be upgrade your rank to jr.member or maybe you should start joining in  social media campaign like facebook or Twitter campaign. they accept newbie for their bounties..
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

thanks Smiley

No matter what country are you. As long as you are willing to learn about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, you need to love this, you need to put efforts if you want to earn. You should also learn about cryptocurrencies not only to earn.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

How do you start? The first thing you will do is read the forums to get your idea and the second reading you have to do is ask the questions and the bitcoin knowledge as high as bitcoin and then you can know all about it the methods of bitcoin.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

thanks Smiley

Well, The first thing to do is to know what is Bitcoin, What are the characteristics of Bitcoin and what are the things that will enable you to earn Bitcoins. Just read articles, Blogs and news and other informative articles about Bitcoin. And try to ask in this forum. Try to research about signature campaign. You need and you must do it in able for you not to invest and take the risk in bitcoin earning. Because if you already converted your money into bitcoin, You already taken the risk here. Join signature campaigns and mine satoshi.
Keep reading about bitcoins and keep on searching whats the best for newbie, like joining signature campaign which is you have to make post and in the process you'll learn about investing and how cryptocurrency work. And if that process gives you more knowledge on how bitcoin works it'll help you earn. Keep working if you want something even if you're living in a average country.
sam_big_bog

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Hello. A question, will i be banned if i have my bitcointalj profile logged in on my mobile phone and laptop simultaneously?
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

thanks Smiley

You have to find a way to invest in bitcoins or find a way to access good internet in order to join a signature campaign. Without these two, it is going to be a hard journey for your cryptoadventure. Try to do a lot of reading as well and google your problems away. The forum can be of help as much as it can.

JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

thanks Smiley
could start at any time because by following this forum for free, just by raising the level of rank you can follow a bounty project or by utilizing social media you have, after that you have to follow the rules and the mechanisms of project

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Hello. A question, will i be banned if i have my bitcointalj profile logged in on my mobile phone and laptop simultaneously?
In my opinion it will not dibanned because the log in two devices cannot be used at the same time. There will be a pause of time.

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: