Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1721 times)
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley
I suggest you to join any airdrop, its only need small effort although you only can get small amount of coin as well. Keep learn in this forum or other sources. It's about experience and skill.
That small effort might be risky especially if the email is at stake, If not your personal email or not that you use for a more important account then it will be fine to do so. But the percentage of those who really paid airdrops were not that big.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClatonWillirum

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

for the beginning of my suggestion you can participate in airdrop while you focus up the rank to jr. member because the signature campaign requires that participants have a minimum rank is jr.member
I'm a newbie too. I also don't know how can start. One friend guide me join with social bounty campaigns. I just follow him step by step. I think I need more knowledge either learn more from this forum.  Smiley
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

you can start by stay active in the forum, many readings, you will get some experience and knowledge.
as time passed by, your rank will upgraded and you can be jr member to participate in bounty.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
ahamid1982 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

you can start by stay active in the forum, many readings, you will get some experience and knowledge.
as time passed by, your rank will upgraded and you can be jr member to participate in bounty.

thanks i am trying
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley

Feeding your brain knowledge about cryptocurrencies is the best way to start in the world of cryptocurrencies. Just keep on reading stuff about them. It is better to have overflowing knowledge than just enough knowledge. After that, if you think you are ready, you should go participate in bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns do not require the participants to invest money.

rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:32:34 PM

Anyone with absolutely no money can start to participate in the bounty. This will be the simplest solution to try to earn some money.
ahamid1982 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

thanks Smiley

There are some websites where you can play freeroll poker and win some free BTC.
One of them is Nitrogensports.eu, where you can find freerolls on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

The price is not bad, and maybe this is a way to start and, at the same time, have some fun.
Best of luck!

the site you mentioned is scam
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

thanks Smiley
No, that's not true, You can join signature campaigns after you've ranked into Jr. Member, all you need to do right now is to be patient. Nowadays i don't think that there would be faucets where you can really earn satoshi or btc so for the meantime you can join social media campaigns in bounties section and earn tokens then exchange it with btc.

mir1127

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

if you want to fee earn so you can participate in the bounty program thare are many ways to earn (Twitter or Facebook Campaing) or another option is Signature campaign or other campaings. Some coins provide multiple airdrops. The more demanding of finance is getting Bitcoin by mining (you have to buy hardware or rent). For Bitcoin mining are ASIC devices and for other coins there are GPUs or CPUs.  there is a current GPU mining. You also get a few tiny ones with Bitcoin faucets. There are many choices, it is only up to you, so as your wish what you do
hinatashoyou

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

first, you must understand about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, knowledge is very important in doing something, especially complicated things like cryptocurrency, the risk is very big, do not just tempted by big profits but also understand the risks, you must know that bigger profit is bigger also the risk, you can find info about cryptocurrency in this forum, I think this forum is very complete about information of cryptocurrency and bitcoin
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

To get started, you would like to additionally set targets for yourself and plan to meet those, be it a particular quantity monthly or weekly.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

There are many other ways to earn free bitcoin. If you cannot join yet in the signiture campaign because you are newbie I think you can start first at social campaign. You can also join airdrops. Maybe faucets but takes you much time to earn from there.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

thanks Smiley

There are so many way to earn a free bitcoin. If you can't join in signature campaign just wait and ask a friend who can join you on it. All you need before to have a free bitcoin you need to make a research about how to earn here and you can also ask a friend that is expert here.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

You join in the signature campaign. If join in the camping you improve your account. Signature campaign manager helpful for you. If need any information you ask to manger. He will give more information. This information helps to future saving and future invest. But you check the coin price day by day. Then get more ideas. If need price information check the market price. The market is important for the all process. Check the all process before the start and invest.
12asdasda

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

To get started, you would like to additionally set targets for yourself and plan to meet those, be it a particular quantity monthly or weekly.

If you really want to start entering Bitcoin, you can go through the forum site to learn about Bitcoin, or play with a little money to find out about Bitcoin's principles.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

You join in the signature campaign. If join in the camping you improve your account. Signature campaign manager helpful for you. If need any information you ask to manger. He will give more information. This information helps to future saving and future invest. But you check the coin price day by day. Then get more ideas. If need price information check the market price. The market is important for the all process. Check the all process before the start and invest.
You can only start in bitcoin if you will start studying about this first and gather information for you to understand it well. Then if you already understand this. You can easily join signature campaign for you to gain much on what you gain on your job right now. You must be updated in everything that is happened.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

In the start you have to wait for the job offers and if you are interested in digital currency then online jobs are available through which you can earn bitcoin and you can earn bitcoin as well. So it is good to start bitcoin from this way and if you have knowledge of the crypto and you can write quality post then you can also join a signature campaign which will also give you some income and if perform another service for which the other user are interested to pay you can also use that.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

Hello all!
There is no another opportunity but you can choose better one for you more all depends on your skills! If you are good programmer or good IT - professional or at least you can do something useful you can offers here your skills!Participate in bounty. I agree its hard about merit system it's not easy to get it but you can participate is social networks bounty. I hope you can understand that is real hard work! Learn something new here because its best place. You write post in English and you can translate threads from English to Arabian etc!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

thanks Smiley
When  first I  started in CryptoCurrency world  I want to earn free bitcoin, I don't have a money to buy it and I tried to research on how to earn free Crypto. But it doesn't work, like a faucets it's useless for me and I decided to participate in a Bounty campaign and I earn free tokens from there. I currently investing in bitcoin, Hopefully I will get a lot of profits and I advise to you join in Bounty campaign to earn free.
OhhaniMaria

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

No harm on trying. Always believe that you can, starting in anything you wanted is not always easy. You have to be fully equip and knowledgeable for you to be in a right track. Just what I've read in a quotes "To begin, begin"- William Wadsworth  Wink Not because you dont have what they have , you cant do anything.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: