Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1722 times)
Crypto maker

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

Of course you start even you are newbir.You stay active about 1month and start by posting few replies in this forum.Then you can join like a social media.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asuka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

You join in the signature campaign. If join in the camping you improve your account. Signature campaign manager helpful for you. If need any information you ask to manger. He will give more information. This information helps to future saving and future invest. But you check the coin price day by day. Then get more ideas. If need price information check the market price. The market is important for the all process. Check the all process before the start and invest.
You can only start in bitcoin if you will start studying about this first and gather information for you to understand it well. Then if you already understand this. You can easily join signature campaign for you to gain much on what you gain on your job right now. You must be updated in everything that is happened.

She is a beginner and need to be rank up her account, atleast a jr member to participate in signature campaign. But most of the signature campaign is not accepting jr member atleast member above.
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

Trading on the stock exchange is a job. Players monitor the exchange rate constantly, check with the Chinese stock exchanges. In order not to miss the fluctuations of the course, you can download the application "Bitcoin Paranoid"
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

i think you can start by read many thread about bitcoin here. So you can gain more knowledge about it.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley

For newbie is the best way to begin from Ethereum or NEO. These are stable, understandable currencies which show good growing results. Moreover it supported by many services. So start from these coins.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

I suggest doing social media campaigns. I mean tons of them. That will give you a head start. Once you've earned a little, then you can start investing and trading. That's how I started.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley
Since you are a newbie and don't have money to invest all you need is an internet connection and take time to increase your rank in this forum inorder that you can qualify to join signature campaigns.You must have patience and think about your inspiration in life inorder to overcome every circumtances because newbies is weak and will easily give up,you have to strive hard to achieve your dreams for ypu and for your family.You can also search in the service section that offer different kind of jobs.If you have talent and skills to do it you can earn bitcoin as their payment or etherium.In this way you will earn some money for your capital investment.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

To get started, you would like to additionally set targets for yourself and plan to meet those, be it a particular quantity monthly or weekly.

If you really want to start entering Bitcoin, you can go through the forum site to learn about Bitcoin, or play with a little money to find out about Bitcoin's principles.
Staying on bitcoin forum is rich source of learning about bitcoin. Bitcoin forum is like a bitcoin community where people can know more about bitcoin. Anyone who want to learn about bitcoin. And want to earn free bitcoin should stay on bitcoin forum. Here he will learn about different campaigns. The most famous is signature campaign.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

thanks Smiley
My friend as a beginner like you I know what your feelings right now but dont loss hope because the more that you are active in this forum activities the more that you learned a lot.Be patience and keep on posting so that you will rank up and can joined the campaign when time comes.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

thanks Smiley
Bitcoin can be obtained in many ways, not all of which must be earned by spending a lot of money to start and get bitcoin. All you have is the internet and the phone or the computer. If you have any skills in graphics or programmers you can open the service in this forum, but if you do not have that skill, you can get bitcoin from faucets or participate in bounty campaign available in forum this. You should keep reading something that's here to learn to understand bitcoin. There are many things you can learn in this forum.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:30:24 AM

If you wanna ask how to start then you have to choose first if where do you plan to concentrate either it is on investments or in the bounties. Investments involves your own money which would serve as your capital which you will put on a certain tokens or crypto currency with the hope that the certain crypto currency that you had choose will be able to survive the crypto market and grow its market value to the highest level so you can be able to gain large profit from it while bounties are activities driven in which you are assigned to do task such as in Facebook campaign all you do is share and like and you will be payed if you will be able to complete all the task until the end of the Facebook campaign and this does not involve you money so you can be able to participate.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

Best way is to join the bounty programs. It has no investment requirements. You just need to work for the campaigns which is a kind of online work from home. You will get paid for your work as well at the end of the campaign by the promoters.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Hello. Once the price has risen well, you can try to sell it more. Do not break before the time, stay calm. And what do you advise beginners?
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:57:13 AM

For starter you can always try Airdrop and see if how it is really to earn tokens or coins in crypto world and if it is really true if you can really convert the tokens or coins that you had received into a real cash, so if you had proven that it is really true then you can also join the Social Media Campaigns such as the Twitter and Facebook Campaign where all you gonna do is to like, share and make post and you will be paid after the completion of the said campaign that you had participated and there's also the Signature Campaign where you can earn higher payments if you are a high ranking member.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:10:21 AM

You can start your journey while participating the bounty campaigns and this is the best way to get free altcoins without investing a single cent. First of all you have get the upper rank here to participate the signature bounty campaign. For this you have to put quality and constructive posts to this forum and bitcoin talk forum is one of the best forum for all the newcomers to learn. By the way you can easily join social media bounty campaigns and there is no impact with bitcoin talk forum rank. After joining these campaigns you can find a considerable free coins and later you can start the trading.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:21:36 AM

thanks Smiley
they are Other bounty campaigns which you can participate in rather than signature, twitter, facebook, blog campaign etc are there for you. Just make a research and go for the one you think it fits your capacity.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

thanks Smiley

I am sorry to know that brother. it is really difficult to start without having any money to invest. but there are always ways if we really want to do something. Maybe for now, you may not be able to invest for bitcoin but you may still try to look for other ways. Like if there is a work there that uses bitcoin as salary. Or you can also try to save little by little then invest when price gets down again.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:32:32 AM

thanks Smiley

i think you can start by searching the bitcoin faucets that can give you free satoshis.
there are many of them, or you can search here in this forum about bitcoin faucet.
85asda

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

You can start with the Bitcoin forum. The Bitcoin Forum has a lot of project updates and lots of bounty activities. You can learn a lot here.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

I think some of us also didn't have money at the beginning. But, most are now rich and we are still surviving.
to star, first, what you need to do is to learn more about cryptocurrency and its existence.
Then, you should know that there are some ways to get the tokens or coins freely, such as joining bounties.
even you're still a newbie, you can find some bounties that are available for a newbie.You can try joining airdrop, twitter campaign, telegram, facebook, or others of some ICO that are available for newbies. There are still many ways man to earn money from here. So, keep learning and trying.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████