Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:30:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1729 times)
ahamid1982 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley
My advice for you my friend is start spending some time here in bitcoin talk. Read different threads here about bitcoin and other crypto currency that can maximize your knowledge and when you are already ready, try joining different campaigns here and also invest in bitcoin.

OK thanks i will
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley

You can do investment while participating in bounty campaigns. There are lots of bounty offered by ICOs through this forum like youtube and blogging, translation, social media. Signature campaign is good if you have high rank and since your membership rank is just newbie, it's hard for you to find one here. So just do the aforementioned campaign and that's all for free.

zxcv cool

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I think you can find some reliable people on telegram and then buy some of the encrypted money, but I suggest buying BTC.

gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

You can start, by participating in social media campaigns, while waiting for your ratings to rise, so you can participate in signature campaigns, in order to earn more revenue.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

I think you can find some reliable people on telegram and then buy some of the encrypted money, but I suggest buying BTC.

For a beginner it's hard to bought an bitcoin or any Crypto, because she is a newbie and don't have enough money to buy. First thing should do like a beginner are study to have an knowledge about the CryptoCurrency, second she is a newbie rank and need to rank up atleast jr member to allowed for joined in signature campaign but you can participating in a social media campaigns to earn Crypto that you don't need to invest money.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

Maybe I can start bitcoin through bounty campaign for that I can earn, yes it start from lower amount until it will be big if I can save. Bitcoin is a newly trend in the market of technologies kinda a business too. If you are wih bitcoin you can start over your life into a happy and contentment for what we have and get and it is for good too.
BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

Bitpaction.com Carnival open at 3.20
Millions giveaway tokens! Miner fee of first deposit get refund!
3.20-4.2: Trading competition, 50ETH and 3iphoneX 256G giveaway!
3.20-4.2: Join DDD promotion program, get 6DDD+6BPS! 120,000tokens sent out in total!
3.24-3.30: TSS trading competition, 100,000tokens giveaway! With extra airdrop of TSS!
3.21-3.27: VSL trading competition, 140,000VSL giveaway!
4.1-4.7: OBZ trading competition, 100,000OBZ giveaway! With extra airdrop of OBZ!
All reward will be allocated at the end of this Carnival.
Bonus for referral! Invite friends to come and trade, you will get REAL BTC from their service fee! No maximum limit, never expire!
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

It is a good way to start with bounty signatures but if you don't invest don't expect to get rich overnight. Start with patience and you will get there
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

I would like to appreciate you for wanting more even if your country is poor and don't have many perspectives. It's good what you want to do and I recommend you join the bounty campaigns.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

thanks Smiley

Look op, if you really want it, you will always find ways to get it, but if you don't want it that much, then there will be thousands of reasons not to do anything to get it. You can do day jobs and save a bit of amount every time you receive salaries so you can earn enough money for investing. But if you really hate the thought of investing your hard earned salaries from your day jobs, then just go and work on bounties and try your best to learn as much and be good at what you do.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

thanks Smiley

Why can't you participate in signature campaigns, these are free for all members. All you need is a good profile and preferably a higher rank to get paid by the campaign.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

thanks Smiley
On the off chance that we are learner it is difficult to understand what might you do at the initial step however you simply need to ask somebody who have involvement in Btc. Sometime you'll going to realize what might you do in Btc simply soliciting a great deal from individuals an off base research at that point to wind up insightful man.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

A good preparation can be beneficial. You need some time to prepare for the psychology, capital, knowledge and experience in the crypto market here. With the sharing and enthusiasm of everyone. You will learn about the market as well as the confidence to find the right investment strategy.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

Of course, in the first place I was having trouble with bitcoin and my cousin tried to kill me but I still did not know what to say for bitcoin so I was more concerned with bitcoin to help me blind.
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

Many people start just like you. This is normal, the Internet makes it possible to earn money regardless of your country. There is now a good opportunity to earn other promising coins with the help of bounty and airdrops. Information on these methods you can find in the section for beginners.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

thanks Smiley

I don't think its a poor country, since my friend also belong to Egypt and he earn a lot of money with bitcoins. Maybe you're belongs to those guy who want to earn money but without showing any interest or hard working.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

Many people start just like you. This is normal, the Internet makes it possible to earn money regardless of your country. There is now a good opportunity to earn other promising coins with the help of bounty and airdrops. Information on these methods you can find in the section for beginners.

Anyways about free satoshi there's many website who offers you free satoshi just play faucets and win free satoshi. But playing faucets is just a waste of time they pay you with little money
Gulabsachdeva

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

If want to start in bitcoin there are many site or you can purchase from who already  deal in bitcoin
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

You can pay by visa and then buy some of the encrypted currency, and choose to hold the encrypted currency for a long time, and you should have a good return.

That currency should be none other than bitcoin because only holding of bitcoin for long time is the best source of large income in the world full of virtual currencies. No need to go after shitty and crappy altcoins which are there just to waste your money and energy. Even if you are not ready to buy bitcoin directly, search for campaigns that are paying off in bitcoin and they must be common now because of the decrease in value.
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

And this figure is still without taking into account all the lost purses with BTC lying on them, and earlier this happened often because users often carelessly approached the proper storage of crypto currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: