Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:33:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1729 times)
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

If you don't have enough money to invest in Bitcoin or altcoin, joining the bounty program is really good way to have altcoin. Open the wallet and start joining the bounty program.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley
You should go look out the bounties section which is good for a start. In there you can look for a simple task like twitter campaign or facebook campaign, or you can apply to both for more reward. Then once you fulfilled the given task, they will reward you a token which is you can sell for profit. But becareful thou there are also many scammers out there in bounty sections.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

for just like a newbie you just have to go up to your rank with some you can join like a social media campaign as you go up your rank on social media and earn a lot of good looking bounty

For a newbie i suggest Bitcoin forum job that means the signature campaign job Cheesy. In which you just write post on different Bitcoin related topics and get paid. It is the most recommend and easiest way to earn money through Bitcoin. Next thing you should try is mining because it is provide one type of stable income. I suggest cloud mining for the newbie not hardware mining because in hardware mining you have to invest at first. You can play different online Bitcoin related games or work and you will earn money through this.  Smiley
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

If you don't have enough money to invest in Bitcoin or altcoin, joining the bounty program is really good way to have altcoin. Open the wallet and start joining the bounty program.
Everyone in here also have a tough start but if you don't give up things will going well with you soon,OP.
I think we should encourage the OP to discussing more in this forum and later when you got at least Member rank then you could earn some BTC or altcoins through the Bounties or BTC signature campaign.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
petyp123456789

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

But each time the pool becomes more confusing for beginners, and the relative stability of the resource is undermined. The next hardcore was due in late November, but at the last moment everything was canceled.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Everyone in here also have a tough start but if you don't give up things will going well with you soon,OP.
I think we should encourage the OP to discussing more in this forum and later when you got at least Member rank then you could earn some BTC or altcoins through the Bounties or BTC signature campaign.

Indeed almost all here start with effort and perhaps sacrifice. I myself started with a lot of money losses or losses in mind. because of its many losses in investment

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

The easiest thing to do is collect satoshi on a bitcoin faucet, because it cannot be earned or got in any other way. If there are any ways on the Internet, someone can agree to pay with bitcoins in particular.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Anonymity of Satoshi, often causes unfair doubts, most of which are related to a lack of understanding of the nature of the open source Bitcoin. The Bitcoin protocol and the software are publicly available
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

I guess op doesn't know that you don't need any capital in order to participate in signature or bounty campaigns. It is where everyone started, at the bottom. They try their best to be part of signature campaigns and meet the said requirements. There is no easy way when you're just starting you need to learn how the system works to be able to understand and know what you should do.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

If I where you If I wanted to start bitcoin I am going to read information and gather some data of bitcoin. Search for the possible effects and the advantages of bitcoin to the life of every bitcoiner. Bitcoin is really need to study for us to determine on how to handle it well. What are the inputs or the topics that bitcoin has or needs to tackle.
galkind

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley

Why can't you participate in signature campaigns, these are free for all members. All you need is a good profile and preferably a higher rank to get paid by the campaign.

Yes, it is the easiest way to get started with earning some bitcoins here. It requires no investment and is ideal for students to make some money in free time.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

thanks Smiley
In the event that you want to begin investing better you pick altcoin on the grounds that the cost is less expensive than Btc investing in cyptocurrency does not require much cash on the grounds that altcoin is modest now is the best time in light of the fact that altcoin and Btc costs are falling my gauge is that in a couple of months the cost will go up.
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

thanks Smiley
When I first found out about bitcoin, the first thing that comes to my mind is "I don't have enough money to invest with" but then my friends told me that I can earn income by working on bounty campaigns. At first, it is really hard for me to believe about it, but as the time pass by, I am really grateful when I had my first payment because it is not a scam . You can do what I've done when I'm still a newbie and you just need to be optimistic. Fighting!

cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

The first candid advice is to read and get acquainted with the crypto world and then seek counsel from peers or folks who have some measure of experience and then you are all set.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley
There will be no free bitcoin. It is a very easy thought to be fooled. You can choose the form of bounty to earn the bitcoin. But I think you need to have persistence and effort by being positive, hardworking in bounty campaigns such as signatures, facebook, twitter . Bounty can give you a good source of income. If you are lucky you will be able to collect the BTC with great effort. To be quick, you should learn how to invest.
Vinodam

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

just like there's no easy way to make a substantial amount of US dollars or any other local currency for that matter. The good news is that if you're willing to put in the effort, you can achieve some very nice earnings online. Just note that there is no such thing as "Free Bitcoin". It will always cost you something to get bitcoin. Though not always money, but something need to be spent. It can be your email address, viewing ads or something else. However, with hard work you'll get there.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

Well in my own experience, starting in crypto currency is just very easy... there's always the airdrop wherein all you gonna do is to register in order for you to received the free tokens or coins that they will be giving away to anyone participating in their airdrop. You can register to any airdrop that you may find and hope for the best that the market value of tokens or coins that they will giving away will have a high market value so you will be hitting it big time.
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

Bounty campaigns are a good way to earn bitcoins if you cannot afford to invest. Also you can look online for jobs that pay in bitcoins. Check the services board on this forum and post your services there.
lenashine

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

In this thread gave a lot of good advice. I'll give you one more. You do not have to focus on Satoshi. You can earn money online and buy this currency!
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:50:14 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 10:14:32 AM by Choii

The easiest thing to do is collect satoshi on a bitcoin faucet, because it cannot be earned or got in any other way. If there are any ways on the Internet, someone can agree to pay with bitcoins in particular.

Nope, collecting bitcoin through fucet is the hardest thing, i mean you can actually earn but it takes time for you to earn lets say 0.002 btc it takes 2 - 3 month before you earn that amount, i say that becuase when i was a beginner like anyone here in forum i start collecting bitcoin through that and i waste my time for that. I suggest you mate ( OP ) start focusing in learning first before you can start to participate in any signature campaign here in our forum, or in airdrop but make sure that airdrop was legit.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: