Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1727 times)
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

You can try to mine bitcoin online by using faucets but these are not very good and they do not produce a good number of coins. Joining bounty and signature campaigns here on bitcointalk is also a good way to go if you have a good rank on your account. They usually pay out at the end of ICOs and you can earn some free bitcoins that way.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

You can try by checking out the marketplace both for Bitcoin and Altcoins and check the services section. You can either make a post and offer your freelancing services for a fee in Bitcoin, or you can join the numerous altcoin bounty campaigns and altcoin or Bitcoin signature campaigns and start earning like that. When you can cover your living costs and can also earn extra, then you can also try to invest in altcoin ICOS and also day trade. Just take one step at a time and build yourself up slowly and securely.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley

You can start as newbie  to this forum by simply answering  questions with a quality post until you become  a member . Once you become a member , you could be able now to join signature  campaign or  bountie campaign. As a member you could be able to join any bitcoin projects through social media. You should be resourceful in answering questions to gain merits for you to rank up.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

You're in a good start, you can start here in the forum. Let me help you to start on your own so here are some of the basic steps for you to earn cryptocurrency using this forum, the list below are the basic requirements needed in order for you to earn through this platform:

1. Basic knowledge about cryptos
2. Jr. member and above bitcointalk account
3. Proper English and constructive posts(As long as it's understandable)
4. Dedication and Patience
rh72

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

You have started for getting sathosi becase you joined in this forum. This is good and exact decision. Then, look for bounties, and learn the rule. You can earn income from there.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley

Why can't you participate in signature campaigns, these are free for all members. All you need is a good profile and preferably a higher rank to get paid by the campaign.

Yes, it is the easiest way to get started with earning some bitcoins here. It requires no investment and is ideal for students to make some money in free time.
The only matter is of how better you know about bitcoins. If someone is getting into this world but he doesn’t have any prior knowledge about what to do and how to do. Then how can he expect from bitcoins to give him back something that he needs. For this, one should be in possession of enough knowledge about bitcoins when coming to the practical field. And yes this is not much difficult.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

from your stories above i make a conclusion here, you need to try faucet web about bitcoin, so in faucet you can get some bitcoin or other coin like doge and ethereum free, totally free but the amount is not big, you need to claim it every 30 minutes  or 1 hour. if you do this every time i think you will get the big amount of bitcoin or other coin

quickbookscontactno

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

Quickbooks enterprises patron Care clients, who're thinking to improve their vintage Quickbooks shape into new launch, can get assist on QuickBooks Support Phone Number wide variety to discover appropriate version as indicated via your commercial enterprise require. As every person realizes that Quickbooks is straightforward to recognize programming but at the identical time a few patrons confront specialized issues, as an instance, obscure errors, debased facts, mode trouble and so on. The drive will start to find out the most recent programs. To view them alphabetically or in a chronological order, use the above-listed submenu option and do the equal. Now, you can enter all of the facts you want to input in it. Open your QuickBooks Technical Support Number utility to get started out. Now comes to the recuperation part. To retrieve the files, go to the file Menu and pick out Open or restore organization button. After that, pick out ‘repair a Backup reproduction’ button after which next.
https://quickbookscontactnumber.com/
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

from your stories above i make a conclusion here, you need to try faucet web about bitcoin, so in faucet you can get some bitcoin or other coin like doge and ethereum free, totally free but the amount is not big, you need to claim it every 30 minutes  or 1 hour. if you do this every time i think you will get the big amount of bitcoin or other coin
Nope, If i were you, i will not suggest going to faucet sites because those sites are useless and a complete waste of time and it is better if he will just participate in some social media campaigns and even his account is a low rank then he will still earn some money or income from social media campaign because the requirements is  not about rank in this site but to the number of your friends or followers.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

i suggest joining bounty programs. it's a big help especially to those people who have no enough money to use for investment. you can see the list of various bounty programs on the marketplace. but beware, because there are scam programs so you really have to stay away from those. you can join right away because you are already a junior member.
simonova

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

thanks Smiley
Why are you not able to join signature campaigns ? Is bitcoins illegal in your country ? If this is the case, focus on opportunities that pay in cash.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

thanks Smiley
just like what others said above, start from the bottom of bitcoin, search everything about crypto and blockchain technology, participate and be active to this forum and find a good ICO's project so that you can join into bounty campaign.
BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

A good way to start is a new exchange. U take it from zero and you earn assets by joining bounty programs.
I'm into bitpaction.com . They have bounty and ambassador program plus multiple events and their exchange when adding new coins.
And if you hold BPS can be a good advantage in trading fees and airdrops.Take a look here: https://bitpaction.com/#/events/competition
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

It is best not to start this market
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

thanks Smiley

Look man, I do not mean to be harsh but if that is your attitude here, I pretty much think that that is also the reason why you are not achieving movement in your financial status. I mean, maybe, just maybe, you are too lazy or too afraid to do something to get out of that situation that you are already currently in today. If that is what you will be doing here, then I do not think that this industry is gonna make any difference in your life. I suggest that you fix yourself first, get a job, and do cryptos as sideline. that is the best way to start. Just saying, good luck man.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

For the first time you can get token by way of many follow bounty campaign in board bounties. But you have to be patient because this bounty takes a lot of time. But I'm sure if you join a lot of bounty surely you will get a lot of results as well. Do not forget to be more active in this forum so you can get useful knowledge later.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ahamid1982 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

For the first time you can get token by way of many follow bounty campaign in board bounties. But you have to be patient because this bounty takes a lot of time. But I'm sure if you join a lot of bounty surely you will get a lot of results as well. Do not forget to be more active in this forum so you can get useful knowledge later.

thank you for your advice
cliffhanger35

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

Even tho your country is poor you can start by investing a small amount into Satoshi (or any other cryptocurrency). You just need to make sure that if you would lose those money you will not have any type of financial difficulties. Do not get tricked by various sources on the internet who claim they offer free cryptocurrencies, that's a BIG lie. The best way to start is by slowly investing into the cryptocurrencies that you think will prove valuable in the future.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

First if you don't have any money to invest in cryptocurrency you should find ways for winning them. Bounty campaigns are a good solution but it takes time so you need to have patience
DC13579

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

After finding out about PolicyPal Network recently and reading through their exceptional roadmap from their whitepaper. They have really caught my interest.

And guess what? Their ICO sold out in whopping 38 seconds. what's next? exchange?They are even exploring to launch CryptoProtect for Digix & traceto.io! To be updated you guys can join their Telegram channel! https://t.me/PolicyPalNetwork
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: