Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple to the moon?  (Read 644 times)
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

Bloomerg is just a paid websites from these fudders,its a very unreliable source of cryptocurrency news they are getting paid for most of their fake news.We shouldnt be rejoicing until the official statement from western union be release if it is really true well congrats to the bag holders of this centralized shitcoin.

ndonnard

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

I hope so cus I invested some into Ripple. That would be terrible if the Ripple will go red. But the trades are always about the risk.  Wink
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

People think all this partnership and other stuff happening with Ripple is good but then they forget the fundamentals around which Ripple was designed. All of Crypto is designed to be decentralized currency but Ripple...................... Ripple doesn't follow the same principle. It was created with centralized fundamentals and this is why this is widely supported by banks and other financial institutions such as Western Union.

People really need to think what they are getting into than just invest to get some profits and not understanding what they are promoting.
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

ripple will go to the moon, but, we should patience.
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

likely to ripple still hampered some things. more into the spotlight seemed to fall on XLM. These coins began many highlighted because development was very rapid and very reliable even give you an advantage.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

Here in the Philippines, Ripple are negotiating one of our biggest telecom company, they want ripple to have a direct wallet where they can buy something or pay something using the ripple through scanning or sending ripple directly as a payment. Well most of the holder here invest alot because they believed the future of this coin.
Cut Marisca

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

Let's hope it is indeed this week was a good week for ripple because today alone is starting to look its development. therefore should at least begin to rise and not silent anymore because of all the coins also have started to rise.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

Where do you see that WU going to use Xrp? They approved that they just tested ripple tech. Nobody wants to sign partnerships as I understand correctly.

buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

I think the ripple price will go back to 3 $ when bitcoin returns to $ 15,000, we all know that all altcoins are down because bitcoin has decreased significantly. so expect bitcoin to go back to the price of 15000 $ +. did not rule out the ripple going back to 3 $. hopefully we get good news continuously about bitcoin. because i have a ripple too.
if you are sure then do it but my advice do not be too ambitious in trading because it will lead you to a bitter loss, better if you take a little profit
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple

This is good news for those who believe in ripple. However, there are still many investors and traders who are not convinced about the power of ripple including me. But still good news is good news, it will bring and attract investments from traders and new investors alike just be careful because it is still not consider a cryptocurrency.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

Here in the Philippines, Ripple are negotiating one of our biggest telecom company, they want ripple to have a direct wallet where they can buy something or pay something using the ripple through scanning or sending ripple directly as a payment. Well most of the holder here invest alot because they believed the future of this coin.

Link to it?

I'm from Philippines too, I may not be in the local section of this forum for most of the time but I have posted sometimes in the Philippines section. I have no idea what you just told us here which telecom, if you can provide the link of your source, post it.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

Such a thing will never happen. Ripple is not a coin to be invested in. A balloon that we have seen many times before and do not trust.
And that balloon popped Wink

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple
More and more new banks join the ripple, just what is the benefit to ordinary people. A centralized coin that shows what awaits us if the whole market is under state control.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

I think you should stay away from ripple. If you already bought wait until $2 and sell them all ripple and dont buy again.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

Ripple coming to Coinbase? Anyone thinks this is absurd?
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ripple/usd

redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

One reason why most turned down ripple is because they listen to the fud form the start. When someone didn't bought XRP when the price was below $0.10 that is because they listen to the fud. Now that it turned a dollar, they now regret not buying and as a result they hated more of XRP lol if the price went $3 again, I'm pretty sure they will hate it even more.
no, the only reason is i hate the banker . that is it
most of my money is in crypto, properties and only less than 0,1% in bank.
because i dont want them take advantage/control my wealth.
so that is why i will never hold ripple, whatever price could be

most people here, because we want to take our independent from the bank.
if you want to support centralized coin like ripple, that is your call.
but i love decentralized and when they(ripple company and the founders) decided to sell all of their own ripple.
ripple price will fall worse than you can imagine
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

If you see 2$ again immediately go away Smiley it is of  course joke. Good luck and a lot of benefit!
Ahah, Yes, thank you) to be honest, I don't like ripple either. I think XRP is not real cryptocurrency. But this news gives us a chance to get a good profit)

Same here. I like Ripple before until I've discovered the real plan of their owners because this coin was made for those bankers to manipulate the total supply of BTC and ETH. Take note 60% total supply of Ripple was held by the owners don' be shock if someday then dumped it just to get your BTC and ETH.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
artem201293

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

If you are going to look at the market, you can see that XRP one of those tokens which is trying to enter our daily life through banks and other financial companies. If XRP will be implemented in banks, so it will be used by every person, due to the fact that all people in the world are somehow connected to the bank(for example credit cards).

It means that at this moment XRP looks like good investment, but don’t forget to sell it at the right moment, because it is obvious that there is going to be more companies which will try to get XRP place.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

One reason why most turned down ripple is because they listen to the fud form the start. When someone didn't bought XRP when the price was below $0.10 that is because they listen to the fud. Now that it turned a dollar, they now regret not buying and as a result they hated more of XRP lol if the price went $3 again, I'm pretty sure they will hate it even more.
no, the only reason is i hate the banker . that is it
most of my money is in crypto, properties and only less than 0,1% in bank.
because i dont want them take advantage/control my wealth.
so that is why i will never hold ripple, whatever price could be

most people here, because we want to take our independent from the bank.
if you want to support centralized coin like ripple, that is your call.
but i love decentralized and when they(ripple company and the founders) decided to sell all of their own ripple.
ripple price will fall worse than you can imagine
i was thinking the same like you dude. I hate banker, They are try to dominating everything. When people are realizing about what they are talking about. And then they will know about the fact that the ripple just a project with the team try to regulate all of the things in the cryptocurrency. We know that till this time crypto doesn't need strict regulation to make it growth a lot. But recently CEO of ripple stated if he was supporting the more regulation in the cryptocurreny. And what's next?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Yes Ripple partners too many big names this week hopefully will see the magic on upcoming days!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: