Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:10:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts  (Read 25221 times)
Makelleli

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

I wonder why the manager ignores some questions? what is now with the project? what stage are you in, the token is already traded on the exchange?

If you go to the website, you may find that it’s a pre-sale period. Private sale has ended recently. How could it be traded, if it’s not issued yet?
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

I think for such a platform real high-quality support is needed! I can see there could appear several new gambling platforms this year. So among all the advantages 24/7 support should be!
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

I wonder why the manager ignores some questions? what is now with the project? what stage are you in, the token is already traded on the exchange?

Ignoring the questions about exchanges during pre-sale..? Well. Is it a question indeed?

I think it’s reasonable to make a little research, because some questions are so silly and funny. Some people even never attended the website .. like you I suppose.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

Ignoring the questions about exchanges during pre-sale..? Well. Is it a question indeed?

I think it’s reasonable to make a little research, because some questions are so silly and funny. Some people even never attended the website .. like you I suppose.

Hey why you are getting so crazy man?) Keep calm, some people are not sble to open their eyes to see that it's raining today and then they are angry because they are weat )
Paparazek

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:25:55 PM

Hey why you are getting so crazy man?) Keep calm, some people are not sble to open their eyes to see that it's raining today and then they are angry because they are weat )

Really! These people just getting me crazy! He blamed dev for ignoring the questions.
‘what stage are you in’
Just entering the website you see ‘stage is...’
Whaaaaaat?
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

Tokens are sold wow! I didn’t expect such success from a gambling ICO.
Well, what will be the minimum amount to invest during the main stage?
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:03:46 AM

There is a thing I cannot understand. Just how your scratching game works? I don’t get it. Do I win an amount that I reveal first?
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:10:53 AM

There is a thing I cannot understand. Just how your scratching game works? I don’t get it. Do I win an amount that I reveal first?

No no Smiley In order to win you should scratch all the nine fields and you get something if three of them match. Otherwise, you get nothing. Suppose other numbers are just like fakes.
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

No no Smiley In order to win you should scratch all the nine fields and you get something if three of them match. Otherwise, you get nothing. Suppose other numbers are just like fakes.

Ok, honestly, I think $2.5 is too much for a 5 second game. I mean this thing should be more flexible in choosing you bet. I think it’s possible, the game should automatically switch to the lower numbers if you pay $1 entrance fee. I think the minimum amount should be even lower!
UnIvErS

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:49 AM

Ok, honestly, I think $2.5 is too much for a 5 second game. I mean this thing should be more flexible in choosing you bet. I think it’s possible, the game should automatically switch to the lower numbers if you pay $1 entrance fee. I think the minimum amount should be even lower!

It’s even faster than slots games Wink I think it should cost less because it will be hard to attract enough people. Obviously, more people have $1 than $2.5 which one could not regret to lose. (Those who have $2.5 also have $1)
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:04:32 AM

It’s even faster than slots games Wink I think it should cost less because it will be hard to attract enough people. Obviously, more people have $1 than $2.5 which one could not regret to lose. (Those who have $2.5 also have $1)

I agree but the main thing is that I played about 15 times in a row and got some prizes only in 3!!!
Let’s imsgine I play 5 times and get nothing. It’s $7.5 !!! For nothing, even not for a $1 compensation or smth!

Would be very silly to lose all the money. If I get $1-2 I would not have a chance to play again. In comparison in slots you have much smaller bets!

Think about it dev!
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 237

Truegame official support

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

Looking from terms of the team working on this project, i think this project will success in a the future.
When are you planning on launching a bounty on a bounty hunter? maybe all investors are interested in following the progress of this project. good luck

Information about our bounty campaign you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2990314

The first gambling ICO with a fully working LIVE platform!
WEBSITE | GAMES | JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

Will the pre-sale be requested KYC? Can any country participate in the sale of tokens? In the website informs that the users are already playing, where can I find this platform so that I can play?

We don't require KYC procedure. However, we reserve the right to make it if it is required by the authorities (such as some big exchanges, for example).
Only US citizens cannot participate.
Our platform is fully implemented. You can play more than a dozen of games https://truegame.io/. Enjoy!

Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

Will the pre-sale be requested KYC? Can any country participate in the sale of tokens? In the website informs that the users are already playing, where can I find this platform so that I can play?

We don't require KYC procedure. However, we reserve the right to make it if it is required by the authorities (such as some big exchanges, for example).
Only US citizens cannot participate.
Our platform is fully implemented. You can play more than a dozen of games https://truegame.io/. Enjoy!

Why do US citizens cannot participate again?) What is actually a problem? Will it be possible for them to enjoy your platform later? I mean will they able to play your games?
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

This one seem like a new game platform for every gamers in the world, but after reading about the project more, the noticed that this is just like another gambling platform.This is quite a good gaming platform, integrated  blockchain. With a whole load of gamers out there, this project will definately moon.

Our project has a number of important differences from other players on the market:
  • We have developed a fully implemented smart contract based iGaming platform that was launched last year where the users are already playing more than a dozens of games.
  • We have a strong Advisory board that are all from the industry of iGaming which has a total common experience in the gambling industry of more than 50 years.
  • We were the first ones in the industry to launch instant games on smart contracts.

truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:33:35 AM

Hello guys! How many tokens have you saled already? I'm also very curious about the results of preICO, but I can't  find it anywhere. Could you please explain, how will we utilize the tokens?
Now there is a stage of private sale. It will end on March 4, after which results will be announced on our website.The token will appear on exchanges a few weeks after the completion of the ICO. We already have agreements with many exchanges of top 100, we are now choosing amongst the best options

Ah! Now is only a private sale! And what are the conditions?

Private-Sale: Dates: 10.02.2018 — 04.03.2018 Bonus on Private Sale is up to 100% to a price on Main Sale (depending on the amount invested) Minimum Buying Amount: 5 ETH. However, all conditions of private sale are discussed individually. Please register on the website https://ico.truegame.io or write us here: support@truegame.iomentioning the amount you want to spend in tokens and the currency preferred: LTC/ BTC/ ETH. All the details will be sent to you via email

Sounds good to me, I have approximately 7 ETH in LTC, so it would be nice if I could not change them. Please write send me a private message and we probably could make a great deal. Go for further details!

If you are planning to participate in ICO, please register on our website: https://ico.truegame.io/

Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

This one seem like a new game platform for every gamers in the world, but after reading about the project more, the noticed that this is just like another gambling platform.This is quite a good gaming platform, integrated  blockchain. With a whole load of gamers out there, this project will definately moon.

Our project has a number of important differences from other players on the market:
  • We have developed a fully implemented smart contract based iGaming platform that was launched last year where the users are already playing more than a dozens of games.
  • We have a strong Advisory board that are all from the industry of iGaming which has a total common experience in the gambling industry of more than 50 years.
  • We were the first ones in the industry to launch instant games on smart contracts.

That’s awesome! Unfortunately, when you reveal your code you allows others to copy it, but if you do not reveal then you do not procure with such a trust level, so it is necessary.

Advisors from gambling are ok, but I think you better have advisors from the blockchain. However, you are doing well here! Probably this is not a problem then.
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

Truegame became a partner of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference that will be held on March 22, 2018 in Tallinn, Estonia.

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference is a net of Blockchain events taking place in Tel-Aviv, Berlin, Helsinki, Prague, Moscow, London and other European cities.

Experts will share their experience of implementing Blockchain in governmental institutions (Govtech), banking system, trading, media, healthcare and other spheres. They will discuss all the aspects of creating innovative IT products – from the emergence of idea to entering the market.

If you can and want to visit the conference, welcome and we'll be happy to meet you there!

https://tallinn.bc.events/en

mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

Truegame became a partner of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference that will be held on March 22, 2018 in Tallinn, Estonia.

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference is a net of Blockchain events taking place in Tel-Aviv, Berlin, Helsinki, Prague, Moscow, London and other European cities.

Experts will share their experience of implementing Blockchain in governmental institutions (Govtech), banking system, trading, media, healthcare and other spheres. They will discuss all the aspects of creating innovative IT products – from the emergence of idea to entering the market.

If you can and want to visit the conference, welcome and we'll be happy to meet you there!

oh nice. are your team members going to take part in those conferences?
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

oh nice. are your team members going to take part in those conferences?

Oh I suppose the first is in Tallinn. I wonder why Estonia is becoming kind of a crypto center, lots of companies havethere headquarter there. Is the law the main reason?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: