Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has hit its peak?  (Read 1037 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

I don't think bitcoin has hit its peak already because i strongly believe that last years 20,000$ price mark is just the beginning of its step towards 100,000$ market price. That seems so very high but that's what i believe and it may reach that point in the year 2020s.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

Not yet because bitcoin is still not used by all the people in the world so only peak value can be achieved when everyone starts to use bitcoin.And no one knows what will be the peak value of bitcoin some experts says that $1M will be the peak value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

Not yet because bitcoin is still not used by all the people in the world so only peak value can be achieved when everyone starts to use bitcoin.And no one knows what will be the peak value of bitcoin some experts says that $1M will be the peak value.
No one can determine the peak of bitcoin so easily, to me i think that bitcoin is still trading in a  very very low price, and still it has to cover a long long distance, it is even expected that bitcoin bitcoin price will reach to 100000$, and i think that it is not such a difficult job for bitcoin. I am sure that in next few years we will see the bitcoin price trading above 10000$.
Marcus Kelly

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.
Bitcoin is a titanic and he will die out, but will he be remembered when he is extinct? nobody knows, but appear more technological and convenient coins, appear platforms with a trillion transactions per second. When this all appears, bitcoin will get lost in altoquine porridge.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:29:06 AM

The highest bitcoin price reaches nearly to $20,000 before the year 2017 ends, but it was also suddendly dropped in the 1st quarter of the year, but presently we are starting to feel the gradual recovery of the bitcoin and it seems it will go back high this time, more than $20k, so i think it never hit yet its peak but it is on its way to hit the peak soon.
Bitcoin will soon recover and will follow the increase trend because with the passage of time Bitcoin follow the increase trend, sometimes its price falls down but that is understandable and recoverable. This price decrease sometime is not a permanent decrease as we have noticed several times before its price increase and decrease. The value of Bitcoin will soon be more valuable and this is possible if people show a good response to the Bitcoin.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

hoping that something high is very up to you, but it should be something with something. well, we are convinced that bitcoin has not really reached its peak, and we all believe that bitcoin prices can exceed the higher prices in comparison with the price in 2017.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

20k was severely overpriced and although it was the current peak, I don't think we have hit the final peak at all. I feel like we will make a run to 6 figures quite easily and that will be another time when we question the top.

Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:26:15 AM

I think it didn’t hit its peak yet, we have so far the highest price of very nearly $20k only and i believe it will still go beyond that price. Bitcoin has the potential of soaring high in the near future so therefore i can say it hasn’t hit its peak yet because maybe before this year ends, it will go beyond the price of $20,000.
eikzbtc

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

I hope it didn't. I see no reason for new record soon, but in year or more, if the project will be realised and BTC will be circulating and used more actively, it can happen. Moreover, by 2021 there will be no new coins to mine, so the offer would be less and price be higher
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

doubt it. all depends on how well the development for the future. currently many are still skeptics about BTC. Need more education and roadshow to tell u honestly.

What do you mean about the need for more education and roadshow? I don't actually get it. But the mere fact that you said that you doubt is actually what i would like to answer. Well if you doubt everything about bitcoin, alright here's the thing: I believe bitcoin has not yet reached its highest peak and I know it will never. Bitcoin is volatile and anytime it's price may change. Therefore its value may grow higher and higher without any point.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.

It may be too soon to tell, however, with the recent updates from blockchain events and the upsurge of tokenized asset on the blockchain, the contending space for bitcoin's position is indeed having an effect on its price index.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

I think it didn’t hit its peak yet, we have so far the highest price of very nearly $20k only and i believe it will still go beyond that price. Bitcoin has the potential of soaring high in the near future so therefore i can say it hasn’t hit its peak yet because maybe before this year ends, it will go beyond the price of $20,000.
Yes, that is true. Its too early to speculate. We are still in the midst of the year. And many things are still going to happen. I believe that bitcoin didn't hit its peak. There's still a chance that a huge wave of increase is coming to all crypto coins. Hopefully, it would happen before this year ends.
mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

Yes we had our peak due to the mass media attention in the end of 2017.

This is a one time thing and people won't invest into cryto like mad a second time.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

Wait and hold as of now, the big thing is coming for Bitcoin and the price as per experts predicted is not as you say $20k and it is $60k within this year end. The curent price is very low it seems but I have confident that the price will catch up from next week or from June 1st week. Lets hope for the best.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

20k was severely overpriced and although it was the current peak, I don't think we have hit the final peak at all. I feel like we will make a run to 6 figures quite easily and that will be another time when we question the top.
Nobody can say anything about future of bitcoin. But we can hope because our positive thinking can make bitcoin success. More and more people will invest in bitcoin if we encourage them. Thus the market cap will rise and so will the price. Peak is not decided yet, because very little people from all over the world are aware of bitcoin and it will take more time for them to know about bitcoin.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Yes we had our peak due to the mass media attention in the end of 2017.

This is a one time thing and people won't invest into cryto like mad a second time.
Yeah and this could be one of the reasons for certain people who are reluctant to reinvest that undermines the intention to reinvest because of the consideration of that price that had time on its peak and now.. it more visible that the price can't be moving up higher anymore, even close on that.. already unable. It's naturally if the price does look like the difficulty to climb very high back in this year, and not to mention the certain news that can affect many peoples.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

I think nobody knows the highest bitcoin peak. I'm still sure bitcoin will go up higher and exceed 20k, bitcoin can still grow taller and more popular in the future.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

No one can determine the peak of bitcoin so easily, to me i think that bitcoin is still trading in a  very very low price, and still it has to cover a long long distance, it is even expected that bitcoin bitcoin price will reach to 100000$, and i think that it is not such a difficult job for bitcoin. I am sure that in next few years we will see the bitcoin price trading above 10000$.
Bitcoin has reached at the peaks on the basis of popularity while the value will soon reach at the highest possible place as more people are attracting towards the market with the hope of getting profit from this stable market. They do not know how to manage this system but they know this is the system which will make them rich. They will soon get the knowledge and will invest here as a result of which the value of Bitcoin will reach at the highest possible place.

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

The last peaked is around $20K but I don't think that its the last time that we are going to see bitcoin hitting that price. Many predictions pointed out that it can even hit higher than that so I would say that no, we even barely scratch the potential price of bitcoin in the next coming years. Maybe one day it can go as high as $50K-$100K specially that bitcoin halving will be huge in the next coming years.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
HaroldFinch

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

The last peak of $20k won't be broken soon, concerning highest peak, I hope we already there and it is around 6500-700
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: