Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
Jerrytailad

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

Transaction fee, and should be able to track down scammers !!
martinsidole

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

First, atleast, btc must comply with the government's requirements so that it will be legal to some other countries that banned it. Production and generation of bitcoin requires a lot of power. I think in that case, it is not very eco-friendly and must really need a lot of improvement in that aspect.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Bitcoin will continue to be a leading coin despite the efforts of the other coins trying to improve in the area bitcoin seems to be lacking. Bitcoin is having real issues with scalability and higher transaction fees. I think the developers of bitcoin will be working on how to resolve it.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

My opinion that bitcoin is considered by many to be the best, it largely depends on its value, the highest, in comparison with the altcoyins. But, judging objectively, then, indeed, there are the most refined coins, which, in the future, may be replaced by bitcoin. And, I'm sure that in the future there will be even more perfect technology for blockchain.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

Yes true bitcoin is always be the king well secured transactions with blockchain technology but there are few things need to be improve like  high fees and regarding the  payments it should be faster and easier.
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

What does bitcoin need to improve?
                                        http://[img][img][/img][/img]
      I think Bitcoin wants to get the legitimacy around the world that people will have the opportunity to invest in this project.
The lower classes have the opportunity to improve their lives.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

I think if bitcoin wants to maintain its existence then it must improve some facilities. For example, bitcoin should update its transaction speed. Currently, bitcoin can only process transactions of six to seven transactions within ten minutes. It is very long especially if we have limited time but have to do many transactions. Second, bitcoin can only hold blocks of 1 MB. It's a very small size so bitcoin needs to increase the larger blocks so bitcoin remains the user's choice. If bitcoin can not make improvements then I am sure if bitcoin will be increasingly abandoned.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

Bitcoin won't be popular if it can't satisfy people by its quality, bitcoin is like the main cryptocurrency and the most popular one
The security is the best, we all want our money to be secured and bitcoin offer if all.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Bitcoin now is popular in the world and I think it is good if bitcoin have a ATM machine to make easy to withdraw anywhere.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

Privacy improvements are the last thing that should be rushed. Subpar solutions can cause anything from disk/txo-set bloat or infinite inflation to putting lives at risk with a retroactive privacy failure. I believe this is already a high priority for some prominent devs, but there isn't a solution out there that doesn't have trade-offs. In the meantime you can always use a privacy coin that has found those trade-offs acceptable. In my opinion real privacy for Bitcoin will probably realistically occur at higher protocol layers.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

I think bitcoin still leads, bitcoin is still on the initial goal. Bitcoin is made to make the global economy better, if you say bitcoin has many flaws and should be fixed, you are wrong.
Bitcoin is the core and all altcoin simply adopts the bitcoin system, altcoin only makes splits.
Bitcoin remains strong, bitcoin need not be supported or advertised.
If you think that bitcoin needs to work with the bank, it's like you expect a technological slowdown.
Try to think, all this time the bank only save your money with the aim of making big profits. But bitcoin is not, how long you will save your money, bitcoin will not take any deductions for every month of storage.
Bitcoin also wants to free you from taxes and pressure from a corrupt government.
Bitcoin wants to make you comfortable in terms of money transfers, bitcoin has tried to make a network of lightning bolts to transfer money faster.
If you think that altcoin can compete with bitcoin to get better, it's just bullshit.
Altcoin is developed by the company to gain profit but bitcoin does.
So back to your beliefs, are you side with bitcoin or altcoin?
Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
I think bitcoin has almost nothing to improve, the coin was already at the peak of its triumph, and it is over, but I think all the same carthvie will continue and not soon it will be replaced by someone.
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

I think one of the most bitcoin need to improve is to have more establishment that will accept bitcoin and having lower transactions fees.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:18:03 AM

I think one of the most bitcoin need to improve is to have more establishment that will accept bitcoin and having lower transactions fees.

that would have to be offchain scaling solution. as the transaction right now is limited by block time and block size, one of the direct way now is to do things offchain so that more things can be gone into the main blockchain. however, are people willing to accept that??
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:21 AM

I think for improvement of bitcoin is to make an additional security, additional types of program enhancement and easy to avail to everyone, Less pay for every transaction, most especially the Price I hope they will make an alternative option to the price become higher again because that's only the reason why people are quietly discharge of being bitcoin user.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:03:17 AM

I think what bitcoin need to improve is on transaction fee. Bitcoin transaction fee getting higher and more expensive than banks when bitcoin price above $10k and i think bitcoin need improve on this matter
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:15:35 AM

The main thing is that bitcoin should perform its basic function well -
 means of payment. To do this, he needs to have very fast, almost instantaneous transactions and a very small commission fee. It is also necessary that bitcoin holders use bitcoin more as money, and not as a means of accumulating value. Then it will not grow so fast in price, but even after such growth, it will not fall so much in value and adjust its course so long, and most importantly, it will not show its quality of a financial bubble and there will not be a threat of its depreciation.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

i'm newbie here to use bitcoin and also here in bitcoin talk and i think when bitcoin is improve is very good to other users of bitcoin many people to happy for this and also as newbie.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kimjoo11

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:10:06 AM

Bitcoin needs to improve its Security in terms of Transactions. That's all for me.
Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

It finally needs to be used in some big projects/platfroms or ETH will surpace it soon. The speed is a great provlem, but there is not much to be done here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: