Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

I don't think there is  need for Bitcoin to improve. It is acceptable as what it is now. It increases and decreases. Though its value varies it is really helpful.
Yes that what you say is true. we should be able to take advantage of existing conditions. Increase and decrease is a gift that we can use well. one of the ways to improve Bitcoin is by continually using Bitcoin, that is the basis for how Bitcoin will evolve because without it Bitcoin is nothing.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

I think what needs to be improved from bitcoin is to improve the system so that the transaction process is faster and cheaper and it is also necessary to have a project behind the existing bitcoin.
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

Bitcoin continues to control the cryptocurrency market becuase it has been the first cryptocurrency, it has the largest amount of supports and it has been proved to have a stable system for the longest time....Other areas bitcoin can improve upon are the energy requirements used to mine bitcoin, it will always be a sticking point for many and something to attack bitcoin over. If a way can be found for mining to remain as is in terms of profit and function but to greatly reduce energy consumption then that would be a big improvement.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

Slow transaction times and big fees might now be a problem for bitcoin, but "Lightning Network" might be the potential solution.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
Bitcoin is considered a classic coin and it has not been upgraded since it appeared until the present time. However, it still holds the No. 1 position in the Crypto market. I think it does not need to be upgraded anything. In addition, the founder of Bitcoin is anonymous and Bitcoin's upgrade will not be possible. But do not be too worried, Bitcoin will always be at number one. Wink
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

My suggestion is that bitcoin needs to improve their level of reaching people throughout the world through conducting many seminars worldwide so many people will be educated about bitcoin..in that way many will join the bitcoin community.
danielwang2112

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

Monero not only has confidential transactions but anonymity of the sender and recipient. Not only that, but almost every transaction is like that since privacy is default. We as investors, should create proper awareness about bitcoins like how it works and what are its benefits. If we are able to create some interest in the mind of politicians, they might start learning about bitcoins.
jessicaldiaseso

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

Bitcoin will not always be the king, just look a what is happening to it now. Bitcoin just need to reduce the shipping cost and speed up the delivery process I think it is very enough.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Bitcoin need to improve on its scalability issues. Last few days we noticed that the fees are coming down but the time to complete a transaction is still too long. The developers should do something in that direction.
Evangelin25

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

secured transactions!!!!!
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

one of the main problems - scalability, confidentiality and anonymity. will help in this technology MAST. but this solution is still under development.
sandraonas

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

Bitcoin is amazing but seem to be lagging behind in terms of further development. Two areas i think there should be improvement in bitcoins are speed of transactions and transaction fees.Until we have a near instantaneous transfer at near zero fee,bitcoin will not have much acceptance by merchants
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

one of the main problems - scalability, confidentiality and anonymity. will help in this technology MAST. but this solution is still under development.
The proposed MAST kind of flexibility of smart contracts is not completely new - there are several "either / or" (or / or) designs that can be executed using P2SH (requiring signature from Alice or a signature from Bob and Carol, etc.). However, there is also a size limitation applied to the various options used by the protocol.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

I don't think there is  need for Bitcoin to improve. It is acceptable as what it is now. It increases and decreases. Though its value varies it is really helpful.

It still has a lot of things to improve including it's fees and it's transaction speed. In the near future, there will be a computer that is able to hack the blockchain and that means it is also needed to be developed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

I think there is nothing to fix with bitcoin, because bitcoin is very good, but only one is possible for us with the problem of delivery that sometimes, long to wait until 6 confirmation ...

For me the security / privacy should improve in bitcoin. In making transaction i suggest to highly secured the details from person to person.
electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

as the cost of bitcoin increases and the number of its users increases, the number of transactions increases, which, no matter how cool, the network of bitcoins can no longer process as quickly as before. there is a scalability problem. and the key concept used in this case is the block size limit.
Tiksi_Bay

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

I found WHenHub project and I am excited! Do you know why? Because using WhenHub ( which is part of the WhenHUb Interface Network) people seeking Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) can find them, interact with them, and finally pay for the SME’s time, without friction and with the convenience of a mobile application using digital utility tokens called "WHEN Tokens"
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

There are no real issues regarding bitcoin, it is perfect as it is, very secured online currency very transparent there is nothing Like this if I really have to point out at some thing that would be its centrality.
So that means for now bitcoin has not needed any improvement in the system. But I think bitcoin is still not perfect, and to reach that level, it needs an improvement. When some renewal is done, some other weaknesses of bitcoin will be covered. But somehow I agree that the current state of bitcoin is pretty good, so the improvement is still not needed.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Jiralhanae

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

Hi guys!
iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.
is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?
should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?
best regards

Yes and No, For a long term investment I don't I think so but for a short term long yes it is a must have because it's popular in the Cryptocurrency market.
When it comes to 'should you buy or just mine it' yourself part. I suggest that you buy the dip because of the mining diffculty Bitcoin is facing right now
and as well with the energy consumption diliemma. I don't think it's worth and a lot of people are starting to question the profitability of Bitcoin mining.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/one-of-europes-most-energy-efficient-data-centers-tests-btc-eth-mining
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

Well the only problem that I have faced using bitcoins was it's high transactions fees and slow confirmation but as segwit and soon coming lightning network bitcoins will have low fees and high transactions speed.I know that there are some coins which have no fees and are instant but I don't think so that they can handle the traffic which bitcoins handles.Bitcoins getting regulated by the government can be good for bitcoins as it would show green light to all the investors who were scared  to invest in bitcoins because many people thought and media spread alot that bitcoins are illegal and all negative things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: