Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

I think bitcoin need to improve is the transaction here because there are so many other cryptocurrency that are wanted to overpass bitcoin and make their transaction fast and also there are so many issue that bitcoin is use by the criminals because the transaction here is so secured and no one will find what you do to it.

I think bitcoin is good already but needs to improve its security, privacy and high cost transaction fees. Also there very low transaction processing. Just a little improvement to make it even better.
JesseHenderson

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

i think bitcoin needs a lot of improvements because I sae new cryptocurrencies that are better than bitcoin and have more advantages than it but still bitcoin is the king because that is the right place for it.
Emprmanite

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

There is still a bit of weight behind Bitcoin being the biggest Crypto in the world and probably the most adopted coin in the world but it has a lot of shortcomings that show that it is just the biggest fish for now. There are obvious issues that have to be resolved such as block size, speed of transactions etc. There are also issues with the consensus algorithm and the environmental effects of Proof of Work being the biggest flaw of Bitcoin in the long run. But Bitcoin Cash has already shown that merely just fixing those issues isn't a sure fire way of making everything better. At this point, might as well enjoy the ride on Bitcoin until one of the other greener coins takes over as the biggest coin in the land.
salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

i'm agree with many people of here, bitcoin need more faster transactions and transactions fees should be reduced.i would like to add something extra here,btc need to improve to legalize on government.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
it is definitely in its development bitcoin certainly need improvement that is security and legality if can price stability which can make the investor become comfortable

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

For me bitcoin transaction time and fee are very high compared to other alt coins, so there should be an improvement on that side.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

I think bitcoin should be more simple to use so many other people can come here.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

Bitcoin need to work on their scalability and fees. The time to complete a transaction in bitcoin is everlastingly long. We have new coins that transact with the speed of light and very cheap too. Let the developers work on it.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

In my own opinion, the things that bitcoin need to improve is the time that the transaction happens. We need a fast transaction in bitcoin. Another is the transaction fees. For me, the transaction fees in bitcoin are high. I think the security also but just a little bit.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

to stay the king of crypto for near few years and grow up, maybe in some part to make quicker transactions will be cool

xeomthanhpho

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Improved transaction speed and transaction fees would otherwise be dropped
u01p113

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

It is hard to tell, but I think that nothing major can be done. Bitcoin is and will be in the near future № 1 cryptocurrency in the world.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

for me, i think that the bitcoin need to improve is the card that we can also use anytime in atm machine, whereas if we have no internet connection we can withdraw our crypto currency easily.
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

For me bitcoin transaction time and fee are very high compared to other alt coins, so there should be an improvement on that side.
transaction bitcoin high because of the scalability of blockchain bitcoin owned is too full by transactions that occur every second. consequently there is swelling in each side of the network, so the transaction costs incurred larger to reduce transaction traffic.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

Yes the Bitcoin transaction time is needed to be improved because there were time  that it took longer. Also, the current is not ideal, it is also needed to be improved to be more stable.

Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

There are certain manageable things that bitcoin needs to improve such as the transaction speed, transaction fee, and so on but the high volatility of bitcoin is something that a lot of people in the bitcoin industry wanted to be solved. However, the current technology available is not enough to solve this issue. Maybe in the near future this high volatility rate will be solved.

TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

which bitcoin needs to be upgraded in my opinion better in wallet security, transactions, and have a guaranteed profit on development so can depress the negative side in people's view if they want to invest in bitcoin no doubt

I think that bitcoin has a lot to raise, starting with transaction handling, is a currency that is limited to about 3-4 transactions per second, and more than that will only cause the entire system to be flooded with users, but the problem applies to all cryptocurrency types, You do not see it in other currencies because only bitcoins are getting a lot of traffic.
Bitcoin continues to control the cryptocurrency market because it has become the first cryptocurrency, it has the greatest amount of support and has been shown to have a stable system for a long time.
Most altcoins come out in 2016+, even if they manage to get a lot of value, they still can not get past bitcoin because they do not have bitcoin support.
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

if only they could fix the transaction to a cheaper one so that they could pay for online purchases with a minimum Commission..but.. fairy tale this all)
LKing

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Currently the network is topping out at about 450,000 Confirmed Transactions Per Day or 5 transactions a per second. (some websites report higher figures for the tps but this is the average over a day)

Visa can handle around 2000 transactions per second.

What I would do if I was the almighty supreme Bitcoin overlord would be to decrease the block time from 10 minutes down to 1 minute.

Also reduce the block reward by a factor of 10 to keep the coin supply rate exactly the same.

I would then increase the block size to 2 MB or 4MB.

That would still only give the network about 100 - 200 Transactions per second but it would probably be enough to tide the network over for a couple of years atleast.

That should be enough time to get the Lightning networks and atomic swaps up and running.

If you combine Lightning network with atomic swaps you would essentially come up with a kind of chain lightning that could go across block-chains as needed in times of network stress (such as we just had).

Unfortunately a plan as radical as this would never be accepted by the miners nor the community and so it will remain in fantasy land until the network grinds to a slow crawl for a few weeks.. then someone might be bold enough to do something about the problem.

One can only dream.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

BTC, firstly, needs to become an official asset, like gold.
Banks apply BTC to storage = next stage in BTC`s growth. Crypto industry should become more official and then we `ll see the whole increase of market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: