Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4111 times)
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

Bitcoin continues to be the king because it's still the main asset which is used to buy other cryptocurrencies.
So far i like the fact that bitcoin blockchain has proven itself over time being here, and still remains stable and without any critical errors in code, despite some other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin definitely needs to improve transaction amount per second, to be able to compete with more faster blockchains.
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

Two things that need to be improved and worked primarily - transaction costs should be reduced and we should see faster transfers. This will ensure that more people use it for transactions. I think the major repair need for Bitcoin "Transaction costs should be reduced and transaction needs faster as well.Some days ago, I withdrew bitcoin from the Master node exchanger site and still, I have not received bitcoin So, bitcoin requires faster transactions.
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

I can't think of much apart from educating people on what it really is. As people learn more about cryptocurrency I bet majority would go with bitcoin being the gold standard and all.
sarta afdal17

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Bitcoin is best used for large transactions (still debatable) not at all suitable for micro transactions right now, I think it's very long. Although there are so many transaction acceleration services, but they are not very good and sometimes do not work. As long as Bitcoin continues to evolve, every other coin will be displayed because it is useless when bubble bursts and bitcoins will always succeed in getting value in the future... Smiley Smiley
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

Bitcoin continues to be the king because it's still the main asset which is used to buy other cryptocurrencies.
So far i like the fact that bitcoin blockchain has proven itself over time being here, and still remains stable and without any critical errors in code, despite some other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin definitely needs to improve transaction amount per second, to be able to compete with more faster blockchains.
Yes bitcoin really didn't need to improve it is now becoming the nembest of all coin because it is amazing. I think we our self needs in improvement on how to understand things or maybe bitcoin for good. I believe that there are so many things that we need to know on crypto feild and it will maybe takes a lot of time for good.
Ar.harry

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Bitcoin needs to improve transactions per second so that more peoples could able to take part in block chains and bitcoin would become famous. And second thing is to increase the no of bitcoins so that more peoples could able to work and to make bitcoin more stronger.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

There is nothing to prove that bitcoin remains king, let alone bitcoin proves it. Perhaps all it takes is positive news about bitcoin, because the news about bitcoin is just an inexpensive news I think.
bankgilabet

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

Nick Szabo says there are 3 that must be improved last a few month
Cryptocurrency most important areas for improvement over the next few years:
* More secure storage (key management)
* Trust-minimized (decentralized) exchanges
* Make 2nd layers more user-friendly, especially via automated routing, while not overly sacrificing trust minimization
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

I think bitcoin has stayed stronger over the years notwithstanding the various objections it has faced. I think it bitcoin has got everything right but it would be good too if the transaction fees are lowered and transaction speed is increased. What most of bitcoin competitors are doingis to increase the transaction speeds of their blockchain and also to reduce the transaction fees. As these competitors are working on these, I think bitcoin should also continuously upgrade in oder to stay number one in crypto for long.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Bitcoin needs to improve its value's volatility. Too much volatility can cause panic and heart break for many so it would be better if the volatility will reduced. I'm not saying it should be stable, what I mean is that bitcoin should not have its price changing too many times every week or month so that people won't need to worry anymore everyday.

The thing about that is I remember years ago people were always saying that once Bitcoin gained a large market cap, it would become far less volatile. Surprise, it didn't happen. Maybe if it hits the trillions...
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

For me in my opinion I think theres nothing to improve in bitcoin because its already good thats why it become the king of all crypto currency. The best thing question is how to improve the environment of crypto currency by using bitcoin like ATM for bitcoin more online shop that can we use bitcoin or in some other payment option that can we use bitcoin as mode of payment.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

Bitcoin needs to improve its value's volatility. Too much volatility can cause panic and heart break for many so it would be better if the volatility will reduced. I'm not saying it should be stable, what I mean is that bitcoin should not have its price changing too many times every week or month so that people won't need to worry anymore everyday.
well this could also be taking a lot of time and observation how they can be able to make this happen cause for what i also have to see for this is what we may also have to experience and been knowing for in a past years comes by.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

I think there is nothing wrong with bitcoin or needed to fix with it. Bitcoin has a very high maintenance system and the fluctuations of price is cause by the demand that is normal and one characteristics of bitcoin.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

I think what needs to be improved from bitcoin is to make a special bitcoin ATM and make the machine in every developing country that has received bitcoin. Maybe with that, there will be big news in some countries. And the country will use bitcoin. And if it can Bitcoin have to advertise more to attract more people.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

Everything is good with bitcoin. But one thing, I think bitcoin is to need to improve its transaction speed. The transaction is slower than other coins like ethereum and the ripple. Otherwise, No one like bitcoin in the whole blockchain technology. We shouldn't forget that without bitcoin the crypto market is nothing. Actually, don't like to compare other coins with bitcoin.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

I think not because of another cryptocurrency that decreases bitcoin. bitcoin is indeed the king of all crypto currencies. and most other cryptocurrencies follow the movement of bitcoins. most people say the factor is from the point of transaction costs and transaction speed. I think that also makes sense. but I think the main factor is the decreasing demand factor of bitcoin. maybe that's because most people prefer cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin because the price of another cryptocurrency far below bitcoin. if the demand for bitcoin is increasing, I think it will affect the market price increase. I think what needs to be improved from bitcoin is to create something new that can make investors prefer to invest with bitcoin rather than investing in other coins. perhaps by giving bonuses to investors who want to invest bitcoin.
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

people flocked to buy bitcoin not just that but also as a commodity then many people save in bitcoin because know in bitcoin there is something that makes it worthwhile

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

improve seems no longer necessary for bitcoin because I see bitcoin already has a very sophisticated technology, it seems that the need to do pebaikan is from the cost of shipping is very expensive.

BAILEYB

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

Long transaction and high fees. It should be looked into
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Bitcoin is almost perfect in hightech  technology of investing money since bitcoin is almost perfect one thing to improve is that more stores will accept bitcoin as payment of bills .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: