Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 06:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4131 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

it seems that bitcoin does not require too much improvement, because bitcoin is enough bagis may need to be repaired is the cost of shipping when the transaction is very crowded.
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:08:25 AM

Through improving bitcoin, many investors might come back.

First that need to improved is it needs to becomes less volatile. Too much volatility kills demand; anecdotally, it remains the biggest barrier to adoption (aside from a lack of understanding) that I’ve seen locally. It might be confuse us that we really don't have proper or a stable price of btc that is why many people tend to quit this kind of work, cause its not easy to manipulate once we don't have what's so called stable price.
Second it should need to have more exchange platforms.it needs to quickly develop more trusted networks and it should need to be more liquidity as well.

Lloyd Jacksok

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

Less volatility and more trusted exchanges will lead to more liquidity, something Bitcoin urgently needs if it is to ever be used as an alternative currency for small states. It goes without saying that virtual currencies could an appealing option for citizens of states beleaguered by sanctions or inflation.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1358
Merit: 259

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

it seems that it does not really matter bitcoin does not need to do that again bitcoin I see it is very good and very good to use for all existing transactions, maybe the need to do improv is the cost and speed of the transaction.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
markmarkwu

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

bitcoin can improve upon are the energy requirements used to mine bitcoin, it will always be a sticking point for many and something to attack bitcoin over.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

Bitcoin should be legally supported by the government and it would be acceptable to develop it legally, which is what bitcoin wants to be to improve its future development.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Bitcoin users need to learn more about the Blockchain and cryptocurrency market and how it operates. If everyone is doing this, there will be no history of panic sell and opting out in the event of bear market. Most of the dips or panic sell are as a result of the effect of fake news on inexperienced Bitcoin users.
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

I think the main focus for this one especially for crypto is security , followed by daily news or updates. As an investor , you wanted to ensure the security of your account, here in our world there are a lot of bad people especially on the internet, they are taking advantage the use of internet on their wrong deed such as making  a fake website or simply a link that might hack your account with just one click , if bitcoin will address this problem then it will be worth it.Second is daily news and updates, I think as an investor ,bitcoin should be transparent about their company ,after all the reputation is much more important than the value of the coin which one person or many people are holding.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
$anounimus$

Activity: 1834
Merit: 316

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

it seems that what bitcoin is needed for improvement is the cost and speed of bitcoin transactions that are very influential with bitcoin prices, and it seems that if bitcoin transactions get crowded the bitcoin price will also be expensive and the transaction becomes very expensive.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

Bitcoin has left a good legacy on the cryptocurrency market and it appears new coins are following the same trend all with the ambition to displace Bitcoin and become the number one. Is that even possible? Well, Bitcoin needs to buckle up and improves upon its transaction speed and cost. With that, it will widen the competitive gap between Bitcoin and its direct competitors.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
adhikari98

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

Transactions per second while transacting should be increased since it takes longer time to validate the transactions. Improvements can be made by increasing its security level. Other improvement can be reducing the transaction fees.  Similarly, more promotion activities should be done so that more and more people will have knowledge  and positive opinion about bitcoin.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

Bitcoin has made itself so bright that can not be disrupted by any mistake. That is why bitcoin needs more security and improvement.
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

Bitcoin really needs to work on the speed of confirmation of transactions and their price. But there is still the problem of the inability to withdraw and make payments in some stores. I think the level of awareness should be increased rapidly more than panics.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

i can see that bitcoin is the great cryptocurrencies and i think bitcoin is not to improve, i think bitcoin is need to improve in transaction method and like the other payment that use NFC and other things that we can do, tap and cash? i think its good for bitcoin, just use NFC and you can pay something. it think it will very good

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

i can see that bitcoin is the great cryptocurrencies and i think bitcoin is not to improve, i think bitcoin is need to improve in transaction method and like the other payment that use NFC and other things that we can do, tap and cash? i think its good for bitcoin, just use NFC and you can pay something. it think it will very good
I beleive that bitcoin is really amazing and it doesnt need to be improve. The improvement of bitcoin is depend on us who believe on it. Because if many more people believe in bitcoin there would be a great possibility that it will really rise soon because there are maybe more investors that maybe going to invest on it.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

Well I think Bitcoin must provide a higher assurance for our hardworks and effort to take turn into our since gaining here become harder and harded each day ,and I cannot take anymore how the ICO take the bounty hunters for granted, late distributions and even scam projects, a little bit of security for our hardwork is need I think.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
What does bitcoin need to improve. I think bitcoin needs many investor to make the the company to grow up to need make it bigger and stronger.
hongthuy7524

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

Bitcoin continues to control the cryptocurrency market becuase it has been the first cryptocurrency, it has the largest amount of supports and it has been proved to have a stable system for the longest time.
Are you more interested in atomic swaps between cryptocurrencies? Then you need to support Lightning network development.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

Bitcoin is the best and I can say nothing but I want to improve the transaction fee because the fee is too expensive. And the distribution of tokens to the participants are too late. We are waiting for a very long period of time.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

for me i think bitcoin holders do not want bitcoin to fall in price because it will be very detrimental to them and I also hope bitcoin will get better from year to year,Just needs to improve is transaction fee and transaction time. Sometime blockchain take too much time to do transaction in some time do fastly but lighting network can control the bitcoin transaction fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: