Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4111 times)
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

The first thing that bitcoin needs to improve is the one thing that has been dragging bitcoin down for a long time now and that is the transaction scalability issue. Also the recent rally brought up another issue which is the transaction fees issue during high transaction periods. Bitcoin needs to improve on these things asap.

farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

Today, when we look at newly emerging coin coins, it is much stronger than Bitcoin. Both the quality of the project and the speed of the transactions go through it. Certainly Bitcoin is also the most incredible part of the devolution, and iIf it had not been installed, there was no other digital currency today.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

Bitcoin needs more improve transactions , more secured and more reliable.. Some altcoins become fast in growing because it has more fast and secure transactions unlike bitcoin. But they still dont have a chance to be on top because bitcoin is the first crypto. So bitcoins needs a lot of improvements in terms of its security and reliability.
Seems to me that bitcoin developers are already dealing with that mate, for me what its needed is to have more end users and not just investors to take this an assets, those people or businesses that can adopt the service are the missing piece for this chain to be revolutionized, the more establishment to take the gamble the better result for this chain, its already bnen proven that the deal using the transaction process can be much quicker and better with any mankind payments process,.
kemdau

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

I think this bitcoin is able to make every person successful with perseverance and earnestness in learning bitcoin
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
Your opinion is very good and I like your opinion.
Actually every month and every year bitcoin improvements and improvements to better maintain the stability of bitcoons to become the number one in the world even the popularity of bitcoin is increasing by improving the rules that exist to keep nobody breaking into bitcoin and damaging bitcoin so improvements in the bitcoin rules are very needed to be more secure.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
For me, I think that bitcoin is in a great currently state, and it does not need to change anymore, but base on what I read and see from other people, about there compalain and problem in bitcoin, like it needs to be more highly secure and prevent some users to be a victim of the scammers and hackers. This is the only things that bitcoin needs to improve although its transaction is good and some other aspects of it.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

Bitcoin isn't by an accident a leader and hegemon in the world of cryptocurrency. Many factors have influenced this important and top position of Bitcoin over a long period of time. What can make his position even stronger? The answer to this question seems to be simple, including reducing transaction fees should have a positive impact on how important Bitcoin will be. Reducing the time of transaction execution would also undoubtedly contribute to the strengthening of BTC's position. These examples seem to be the simplest ideas for improving Bitcoin

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

Bitcoin need to improve on these:
". More secure storage (key management)
* Trust-minimized (decentralized) exchanges
* Make 2nd layers more user-friendly, especially via automated routing, while not overly sacrificing trust minimization.

Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

Two things need to be worked mainly- transaction fees should be reduced and we should see faster transfers. This will ensure that more people use it for transactions.
Couldn't agree more with you. The bitcoin transactions charges are just too high and i think if its reduced bitcoin may stand the chance to improve performance in addition to improvement in the speed of transaction.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

I think bitcoin can regain it trust if it can work on it transactions fee and the speed rate, let take this illustration for example, you are sending bitcoin to someone which is very important and you are expecting the transaction to take just two minutes but it take up-to 30 minutes and you are sending ethereum hoping to take the same time bitcoin toke but unfortunately it delivered in 3 minutes, if your next transaction which will you prefer??
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

I think there are three advances  in bitcoin technology in the future you need to know.Bitcoin technology is in the future – bitcoin. It  has been through difficult for few months and the bitcoin community is unsure about the future of cryptocurrency.  however, it has been several technological developments for bitcoin blockchain over the past few months. Bitcoin infrastructure is being upgraded over time and some planned changes have the potential to reduce transaction costs for bitcoin as well as create off-chain solutions for payments making it easier to use. For solutions to be implemented core technologies such as batching solutions, schnorr signatures solutions and atom swap solution. Thank you.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

A self-regulatory mechanism that would eliminate or reduce the price manipulation, really do not know how this is going to play out, but if it does happen it would really help a lot to get bitcoin to become the reference currency of the world.
powtela

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

Bitcoin is very good, but there are some things that need to be improved. For example, the transfer system should be more quickly
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

bitcoin is the 1st and most popular cryptocurrency in the world.when we called it as "FIRST" cryptocurrency we may see some weaknesses for sure.as a example the speed of transaction is very slow in bitcoin.that is the main thing that want to improve bitcoin.because slow transactions never help in day to day life.so people never use bitcoin.and also the fees is very high for a transaction.i think a FIXED price as a transaction fees is never gonna help for bitcoin.it must be adjusted as the market situation.

Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

Bitcoin need to be advertise to individual,companies and organization government and to  the general public in order to create a stronger platform for it and  increase the use and  acceptance globally. Bitcoin now is popular in the world and I think it is good if bitcoin have a ATM machine to make easy to withdraw anywhere.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

Bitcoin need to be advertise to individual,companies and organization government and to  the general public in order to create a stronger platform for it and  increase the use and  acceptance globally. Bitcoin now is popular in the world and I think it is good if bitcoin have a ATM machine to make easy to withdraw anywhere.

for me I think is more effective if we also advertise bitcoin in social media and in television to make bitcoin more popular and so that people may know the importance of bitcoin and how it works to make it profitable.
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

Though we can say that bitcoin is the best crypto, there are still a lot of things that it should improve for the convenience of its users.The most frustrated things about BITCOIN is the transaction fees. Its very expensive.
Especially if you want to doing some arbitrage between exchanges.
tudglien

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

The most urgent need for bitcoin is the high rate of small transactions, which will greatly restrict the development of the community.
Earthwood

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

The most urgent need for bitcoin is the high rate of small transactions, which will greatly restrict the development of the community.
Bitcoin and other cryptos are big game changer in the field of financial system. It was made to modernize our way of trading currencies/coins. It was made to make our payment system to become more convenient and more organized and alos to make our coins/currencies to become decentralized. I think the only thing that bitcoin or blockchain must improve is the cost of transactions that can be done by blockchain.
vessing

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

Yes you are right bitcoin is bad as a means of calculation. Experience shows that the cost of a transaction doubles approximately once a quarter, and this is a big problem. Bitcoin was originally positioned as a cheap alternative for translations around the world, but now it's clear that this is completely wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: