Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

The moment that the government will officially accept it, it will improve because more business sector will surely accept it as payment for the exchange of goods.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladimirjune

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:26:21 AM

Bitcoin is abandoned coin, we can't deny the fact that there are other coin out there that is far better from bitcoin. It is just a mass adoption that keeps bitcoin the king of all coin. But soon i think bitcoin will be in good replacement. We'll see
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:34:09 AM

Bitcoin is abandoned coin, we can't deny the fact that there are other coin out there that is far better from bitcoin. It is just a mass adoption that keeps bitcoin the king of all coin. But soon i think bitcoin will be in good replacement. We'll see

Agree. We need to wake up and there are other some coins that we can show them that will make these opposers to shut up because we can make a good rebuttal on anything where they see an error, vulnerable or whatsoever. And we just need to find that coin asap.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
All are fixed already.But two things are required now badly.Those are low transaction fee and faster transaction system and other is secured system where there will be no scam thing.I think those are need to improve

cowboy1212

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:43:20 AM

Monero not only has confidential transactions but anonymity of the sender and recipient. Not only that, but almost every transaction is like that since privacy is default. Others get contented and stick to the known ways while others choose to venture into something new. This behavior is inevitable. This is what we are. So what does it need to improve? Many just to satisfy a person. Can we pull each coin holder to stick to bitcoin no matter how good it is? No. this is just what we are. We have different ideas, we never settle for anything better, we seek the best such that we jump from one option to another.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

He needs several things I will mention is not an arrangement
First, it needs recognition from governments, so ordinary citizens will gain confidence in the currency and the market as a whole and thus the currency will increase
The currency also needs to be recognized as a legal means of payment from major websites and companies on the Internet and the effect will be positive on their price and will increase and reach record levels
RXKING

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

Bitcoin is best used for large transactions, not at all suitable for microcompanies now. If it can get the confirmation times down and the cost to be a cent or less then the use case will increase tenfold, Another area that can be improved by bitcoin is the energy requirement used to mine bitcoin, it will always be a sticking point for many people and something to attacking bitcoin.
which bitcoin needs to be upgraded in my opinion better in wallet security, transactions, and have a guaranteed profit on development so can depress the negative side in people's view if they want to invest in bitcoin no doubt
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

Agree. We need to wake up and there are other some coins that we can show them that will make these opposers to shut up because we can make a good rebuttal on anything where they see an error, vulnerable or whatsoever. And we just need to find that coin asap.

I agree, a lot of new coins now are better than bitcoin, the only reason why bitcoin still the king of all coin is because its the first cryptocurrency and the no other coins beats the price but other than that a lot of new coins are better than btc now.
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

I think that the main advantage of bitcoin it is that it is uncontrolled, and has no development team which could influence on its price or could change the "game rules" at any moment of time. It is already became a platform for development projects which could help us implement it in real life. So only in bitcoin we trust!
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

It's true what you say, that there are some coins that start running fast. But for me bitcoin still can not be defeated, because bitcoin is the best crypto that exist today. But bitcoin must also run faster so it will not be rivaled by the other coins. I think bitcoin should further improve its services with better security systems and try to keep rising in price to generate full trust in investors to invest bitcoin, so bitcoin will get stronger and always be the best among the other coins.
sri.bima

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

I think something needs to be improved or improved with bitcoin, I think it would be much better if the cost is not so high and the time for a single transaction is very long and the length of wait is up to 6 confirmations. considering some people believe that the legalization and regulation of Bitcoin is an improvement. so far I am still satisfied with the current condition given by bitcoin.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

Yes, the longer there will be another Cryptocurrency that will outperform Bitcoin.
Technology is growing rapidly and the sophistication of Cryptocurrency will evolve into better technology.
I think it is possible that Bitcoin will be defeated by another Cryptocurrency.
I'm sure it will happen, although currently, Bitcoin is still the king of coins.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

I think transaction fees that is too high should be reduced as well as long transaction process should be improved and shortened. If ever these two features has been improved, bitcoin will remain to be the king of all cryptos and nothing will ever replace it.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

we all know that bitcoin is a great currency to invest in . But let us not forget that there are other uprising tokens that also need an attenTION.
 I suggest that you have to invest on LEDU token or Education token because there will be a bull market in the coming months. So dont miss this chance!
S.R Rikto

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

Do i know anything about bitcoin Huh??
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

indeed a lot of cryptocurrency coins that keep popping up and give a positive hope but I think bitcoin will survive even will experience the success of proof bitcoin price is still in the highest state of the price of another coin
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

I think there is nothing to fix with bitcoin, because bitcoin is very good, but only one is possible for us with the problem of delivery that sometimes, long to wait until 6 confirmation ...
Confirmations can be based on your wallet or service provider. you can use Blockchain wallet to send and receive almost instantly.

Bitcoin itself does not need anything to be fixed. BTC is a good project by itself and there is nothing that we can really change to its system unless you're going to use a third party software.
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

I can't think of much apart from educating people on what it really is. As people learn more about cryptocurrency I bet majority would go with bitcoin being the gold standard and all.
Super wich

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

in my opinion, nothing needs to be fixed with bitcoin, because the [Suspicious link removed]angement is nice and very convenient, so no need to increase bitcoin
THANKS Smiley
Tosg399

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

Over the past 7 years there have been many people and businesses that said Bitcoin would die soon. And yet, years later it is still here. While it has its fair share of challenges, there’s no denying Bitcoin has grown into far more than just an experiment. Last I checked, experiments don’t get $105B in value transferred over them.

The most discussed challenge up ahead is to make Bitcoin scale to a state and size where every human being and program can use it. From millions to billions of users. To solve this technical challenge among others, developers from all over the world come together to discuss improvement proposals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: