Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
For me, bitcoin is almost perfect and I think quite advetisement is enough to encourage other people to use it for their daily live, I think, much quicker and cheaper transaction is what we need in bitcoin so that it can improve the whole thing in the bitcoin community.

Malk82

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

I think need more speed for transactions. Sometimes need wait to long.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

Enough support and additional safety measure for Bitcoin users and needs to improve  for some features of Bitcoin because I noticed that some Bitcoin user are quit to use Bitcoin and support to other currency. So I hope that they conduct the quick action before user totally quit.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

I like bitcoin but i don't like the fees, if only fees be lessen so we could just transact anytime and anywhere but i am limited with that fees that is why i am having a problem with it.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

the thing that btc has started and the revolution it has made makes it the king and most dominant coin but for improvemetn in my opinion the speed and the cost must be fixed.

Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

I think the transaction cost of bitcoin should be reduced and we should see a faster transfer. This will ensure that more people use bitcoins for transactions.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

I think it should be the way volatility works. I have this idea of bitcoin changing its price not hourly but weekly. In this manner stores will have greater chances of not losing their sales or profit since they have about a week to sell their products on the same  value and conversion of money during money transfer may not be of any problem at all. Problems about losing the value of money will be lessen. And volatility will no longer be a problem except maybe during the last day of the week.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

After creation of bitcoin it has passes around ten years. Now it is a growing platform. After creation of bitcoin it has improve a lot and still it is improving. It is well known to all that it is created to use as a currency. But still this platform is used as an investment opportunity. To use as a currency it needs improve itself. The speculation should be less and the price should be stable. The fee of bitcoin should be low. Transaction settlement time should be quick. These are the main point to improve to me.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

I think bitcoin does not need to be improved because I think bitcoin already has sophisticated technology. I think the bitcoin needed only to be recognized by all countries and approved the sale and purchase of bitcoin.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

For me nitcoin is already good and I guess it doesn't need any changes. Bitcoin is one of the most trusted and secure online cyrpto to be used for transactions.
The only problem that Bitcoin is facing today is its reputation to other people. Many countries are now banning Bitcoin. Media are making Bitcoin's reputation bad. Bitcoin's reputation are now entitled to us and let's make Bitcoin a better word to every people in the world.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

bitcoin needs to update so we need new feature with bitcoin and bitcoin needs to partnership with companies so that bitcoin can recover or get help easily
I think it is true that our participation matters a lot in crypto currency, if we will keep on contributing in crypto currency, so we would takes good part in bitcoin investment as much possible, w should go some positive acts to promote bitcoin all over the world, bitcoin improvements is our income improvement and our economical improvement as well, so let’s begin to help it grow as much as possible.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

I think if bitcoin is not fixed then it does not matter because bitcoin is so popular and popular and a king in crypto currency and is in great demand by community, users, investors and even Bitcoin can be taken for granted.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

I think that bitcoin needs to think about further taxation, because this will be a problem for its owners
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

I think that bitcoin needs to think about further taxation, because this will be a problem for its owners

Hands off approach should be taken. And anything that happens within crypto open-decentralized networks is not subject to LEGALESE jurasdiction. Only their fiat gateways/Legal corporations, because you trade your crypto for fiat currency (TENDER FOR LAW, LEGAL TENDER, Debt in transit) which has rules (jurasdiction) attached to it.

my reply to op:

Privacy / fungibility... one and the same...

this is being addressed and I'm sure it will be... but keeping the decentralized/trustless model is key also, cross-chain liquidity in the form of decentralized exchanges and atomic swap contracts that preserve/improve privacy also.

without privacy there cannot be fungiblity/freedom

We're supposed to be disintermediating the LEGAL jurisdiction, not attempting to merge with it, if we have privacy, no problem.. if we don't, lots of dystopian potential for those who do not know what Legalese/Legal/Law society is.
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

bitcoin already has a good performance in every transaction but bitcoin need more security because the higher bitcoin performance makes the thieves have a high desire to be able to have bitcoin in any way even if it is bad. protect bitcoin from hackers
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:39:29 AM

Bitcoin's system is outdated by Altcoin at the moment. I agree that there are shortcomings, but there are spots in the sun. Even with these shortcomings, the system works.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:54:16 AM

I think need more speed for transactions. Sometimes need wait to long.
Because there many blocks to solve that is the transfer speed is to slow so I think the dev should work on that and bitcoin transaction now has a high fees I hope the dev notice it because there are many users complaining about this.
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

Well, as far as we can see, all of the Cryptocurrency that is already implemented wants to improve their security and usage capability. We know that everything wont last that long but Crypto is prolonging their use to the world by developing what they have started. In bitcoin's part, i guess what they need to improve is stabilizing their value and make sure that it stays that way, security and acceptance as national currency among other things.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:38:50 AM

I think Bitcoin continues to control the cryptocurrency market because it has become the first cryptocurrency, it has the greatest amount of support and has been proven to have a stable system for a long time.
Two things need to be done primarily - transaction costs should be reduced and we should see faster transfers. This will ensure that more people use it for transactions.
ThePogi

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

There's actually such a thing as physical bitcoins. The way they work is each bitcoin has a tamper-proof seal and contains a code that can be entered on the minter's website. When the code is entered, the value of the physical bitcoin is paid to the enterer of the code. Of course, accessing the code destroys the value of the physical bitcoin. However, the fact that it CAN be redeemed for actual bitcoin gives the coin value, just as silver certificates used to function.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: