Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
honey7

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

Transaction fees is bit higher. That needs to be reduced.
Christine Viveiross

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

Despite crypto trading becoming an increasingly mainstream activity, hacks or attacks on weak links in security chains persist. So this thing need to be improved.Also, it needs more exchange platforms, develop more trusted networks.
Haniya Syed

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

We easily see that volatility will diminish once consumers are actually using Bitcoin more as a currency than a commodity.Too much volatility kills demand; it remains the biggest barrier to adoption.That's why it needs to become less volatile.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

I think that the need to be increased from bitcoin is a matter of speed of transactions, because I think the bitcoin speed is currently relatively slow, many cyrpto currancy others are faster than bitcoin
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

There is not a room of improvement for a bitcoin. The one needs improvement are those bitcoin holders. For the bitcoin to increase in value, it's holder must sell it on higher price when he bought it, in this way it will help bitcoin to increase it's market value.
bengetsia

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

well i think bitcoin is good but it's not perfect, it will never be because there are many different opinion what was the original vision of Satoshi Nakamoto. Recently, the biggest problem were fees which were extremely high. Fortunately it looks like this problem is solved for now. SegWit adoption is rising, Lightning Network is almost there and every aspect of bitcoin need to be improved. If there was no improvisation, then bitcoin will be left by the holders because many altcoins other than bitcoin offering a new better features than bitcoin
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

Hi there dupee419! Indeed there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that have overcome bitcoin in one more more way. One of them is the transaction speed, almost all of the new coins that are introduced have more faster transaction speed and faster confirmation compare to bitcoin. Thus, that is one of the may thing that I think could be further improve in the bitcoin system. 
rezha82

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

I think everything is all right. But I believe that you do not need to change anything in bitcoin. Bitcoin takes its place in a large number of digital assets. With all its disadvantages and advantages - bitcoin remains the most popular crypto coin in the world. But with a large number of crypto coins, there are assets that can perform some functions better than Bitcoin. Thanks Bitcoin, the crypto currency market is a market with excellent liquid assets. Therefore, I believe that all thoughts and ideas put into bitcoin work well. .
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
As of now, for me, there's no problem about bitcoin, I mean big issues. Cause if your going to tell bitcoin to improve so that it can avoid scams and regulation well it dont need to since bitcoin can really handle it. So nothing to improve as of now.
ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

In my opinion, nothing is needed, just do your job, and stay on the leading position. But it's worth creating new services. Maybe even some bonuses like encouragement.
mardid 85

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

I think bitcoin will need more positive media advertisement to encourage people to invest and not to get panic due to bad speculation created some people who destruct the image of bitcoin in the world market.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

I think BTC need to improve its transaction fee and transaction speed. Now it is much better than it was in winter, 2018 and in the end, 2017. However, there is rather big room for further improvement

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

Hello, this is what I think:

Bitcoin is the king right now mostly because it was the first cryptocurrency, of course it needs to improve to meet the market requirements.

I see one big update that will be needed on bitcoin and every cryptocurrency that exists, this is the protection against quantum computation, but it will take several years until it will be needed. And to finalize, Bitcoin has been updated/improved several times since its creation. Thank you for reading me.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

In my opinion, nothing is needed, just do your job, and stay on the leading position. But it's worth creating new services. Maybe even some bonuses like encouragement.
I think blockchain is still a new thing to the whole world and still new as specially in view of bitcoin i would say are still young in terms of its existance, from then it has a lot to improve for development and for the betterment of its users, holders and enthusiast,one of those is its transaction period, transaction fees and on its safeguarding system. Another thing is the continuous support to bitcoin so that it will last for longer term.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

I think bitcoin will need more positive media advertisement to encourage people to invest and not to get panic due to bad speculation created some people who destruct the image of bitcoin in the world market.

I think its already improve very properly but it is possible to make ut more standard and..it can progress. Bitcoin is already very popular to people but who use crypto currencies.other peoples who are not usual with crypto currency if we able to undertand them about. bitcoun and its profit, how its work and how simply one can get a better life style by using bitcoin then it will improve..
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

the most important thing to improve in bitcoin is transaction speed which I think Lightening Network will provide.  There are other factors such as sharding but the Lightening Network is most awaited.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

Certainly the country needs a profit so that the country can grow financially. Some countries are supporting bitcoin in order to change the country's economic system.

Bitcoin needs to improve the transfer rate of any transactions, this is the main issue of many people having problem with this and some transactions are getting more than a day sometimes. Bitcoin can only accommodate 4 transactions per seconds and this is really a poor performance. i hope i can see it more fast later this year.
Another one is the transfer fee, really expensive!

charlystriker

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

I think blockchain is still a new thing to the whole world and still new as specially in view of bitcoin i would say are still young in terms of its existance, from then it has a lot to improve for development and for the betterment of its users, holders and enthusiast,one of those is its transaction period, transaction fees and on its safeguarding system. Another thing is the continuous support to bitcoin so that it will last for longer term.
I agree with that. They have many things that bitcoin should be improved. Improves their transaction so that many people will benefit from it. It is also developed a new things that will secure their investments and their money away from many hacker.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

The're many disadvantage of bitcoin and i think it need to improve like the transaction fees should be reduced and we should see faster transfers, the privacy is another issue in the account of every user they need the wallet the bitcoiner chosen is secure to avoid hacking their account, and the price of bitcoin all we know the changing of price so i hope the price if theres a chance take it high.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

I think BTC need to improve its transaction fee and transaction speed. Now it is much better than it was in winter, 2018 and in the end, 2017. However, there is rather big room for further improvement

You are right, this are the two things that I also observed about bitcoin and its features, it needs to improve well its transaction fees and transaction speed most specially when bitcoin have a high price, the network fees are high too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: