Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
anon.ph011

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:26:21 AM

for me overall ratings for bitcoin is 10/10 i dont have a comment to what they need to improve because bitcoin now has a fast network and transaction. and it has a low fee also
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:20:32 AM

the most important is bitcoin security, nowadays other security risks arise such as phishing, malware, and so forth. these illegal activities can steal private addresses and private key users, so hackers are able to steal funds from bitcoin purses.
True, the most important thing of money and bitcoin is security, until now we often hear users get scam from the wallet provider so bitcoin is lost, if it is safe of course to make sure everything gets better.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:35:26 AM

I think what BTC needs to change is the time of transfer and the length of block confirmation, and the BTC also has a high fee, so it needs to be adjusted.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

I think that the main advantage of bitcoin it is that it is uncontrolled, and has no development team which could influence on its price or could change the "game rules" at any moment of time. It is already became a platform for development projects which could help us implement it in real life. So only in bitcoin we trust!
Yes I agree. They should improve also the security of bitcoin because nowadays we encountered issues about scams that can ruin bitcoin. They should control the users using bitcoin by hsving rules and regulations that fits to the improvement of bitcoin.

We can easily say this but I think this is hard to implement because we cannot force everyone not to use bitcoin in illegal activities, even though that activities will give bitcoin negative impact, but I am still hoping developers of bitcoin can improve this in the future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ambrixa

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

More transactions per second
More stabile value (its unacceptable for all day use if value drops 70% in 6 months)
Less energy consuming
Easy to use and easy to install app or wallet on your telephone or pc
tonyteo13

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

Fast transactions in the crypto world was the major theme,  I think in that case, it is not very eco-friendly and must really need a lot of improvement in that aspect.
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

I think Bitcoin needs to upgrade from Bitcoin transactions and disbursement transactions from Bitcoin to currency and to account according to the local Bank used.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

if I think that is definitely the security sector when storing bitcoin so that investors do not khawati with bitcoin funds are in store because now rampant robbery is also common.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

Bitcoin needs to be improved because to adjust the present and future circumstances, just like humans who hars continue to adapt to the environment, bitcoin also needs to do that.

NotAtOld

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

well bitcoin is the best and improving currency but it is for the people to hold this currency because with out this the bitcoin value will not rise and if the people love to buy bitcoin and hold this then they will see that bitcoin provide them the best profit in the near future and it is good to use this for online payments etc it is convenient for those who are dealing with online services and The first thing that bitcoin needs to improve is the one thing that has been dragging bitcoin down for a long time now and that is the transaction scalability issue
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

For me the need that to improve about bitcoin is their legality to the others country
because some of the investors misinterpret the issue about this and sad to say this is one of their issue in this business.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

I think there is nothing to fix with bitcoin, because bitcoin is very good, but only one is possible for us with the problem of delivery that sometimes, long to wait until 6 confirmation ...
The legality in other countries and of course the security of people, clear regulation.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

The only vulnerability of this system is the rate at which it changes, in other words, the volatility in its price as the currency increases its adoption it is supposed to get more stable so that more people can depend on it but inter case of bitcoin this might be the only thing it needs to improve.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

The only vulnerability of this system is the rate at which it changes, in other words, the volatility in its price as the currency increases its adoption it is supposed to get more stable so that more people can depend on it but inter case of bitcoin this might be the only thing it needs to improve.
Aside from that is the ability of each person to buy and earn, there should have a limit to avoid easily dumping and pumping of the price, if it is possible if not then it would still fine with me as that is the nature of bitcoin, that at the beginning until the end it will be volatility.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

I'd love to see an Ethereum like feature on Bitcoin probably as Sidechain and would love to see a decentralized Stable Bitcoin (Stablecoin) of some sort on Bitcoin Sidechain.
I learned that Omnilayer was supposed to be an Ethereum alternative on Bitcoin with Sidechain like feature but it seems not to be living up to expectations
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

well bitcoin have more potential that can improve in many aspect and yes if right now, bitcoin are still need development because bitcoin only discover 50% of this potential, if bitcoin are can show off all of the potential, well that was nice to know it for the future tech
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

i think all bitcoin need to do to restore or continue it kingship is to work on it transaction speed and also reduce it transactions fee with this i really believe bitcoin will for remain the king and the number cryptocurrency.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

I think there is no need to fix with bitcoin, because bitcoin is already good enough, what we have to think is about some country policy so bitcoin can be accepted in all country..
Yes, no need to fix with bitcoin, we need to think how to accept bitcoin in other country what bitcoin do and what kind of criteria to be needed. Maybe this country are not open minded in this kind of business, I hope someday they understand the meaning of bitcoin.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

Bitcoin need nothing but acceptability in other to improve it technology because presently bitcoin is at it best state and don't need any improvement those other coin coming out are still very new in the market to be compare with bitcoin let the coins stay in the market for long to prove they capability as bitcoin has done over the years.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

Bitcoin needs improvement in boosting Bitcoin’s Flexibility, measurability and Privacy is termed as the MAST.

The segregated Witness soft fork is planned set and extend Bitcoin potential in many ways like innovation enabled by SegWit is MAST( Merkelized Abstract Syntax Trees). Others are primarily designed to extend smart contract flexibility, and MAST would increase privacy and measurability on the platform at a constant time. Its need to be considered in the future to boost the Bitcoin flexibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: