Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
I think the transactions for bitcoin needs to be faster enough. The other crypto currencies speed in transactions are very satisfactory. Bitcoin needs to compete with this aspect in order to be still the king of crypto currency.
that is one of the most important issue to be solve, i think that most of the people still not giving preference to bitcoin only because of the low transaction speed, i think that once this issue will be solve the use of bitcoin will surely increase, they will send and receive bitcoin without any worry and therefore they increase the use of bitcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

well bitcoin have more potential that can improve in many aspect and yes if right now, bitcoin are still need development because bitcoin only discover 50% of this potential, if bitcoin are can show off all of the potential, well that was nice to know it for the future tech
Yes no doubt that bitcoin still have too much potential and i think that bitcoin price will increasing too much, but it just need a push, i think that the confident of the investors should be replace if we want bitcoin price to increase again, because if they will take interest in bitcoin and will invest money in bitcoin so the demand of bitcoin will continue increasing and therefore the value of bitcoin will also continue increasing.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:16:52 AM

well bitcoin have more potential that can improve in many aspect and yes if right now, bitcoin are still need development because bitcoin only discover 50% of this potential, if bitcoin are can show off all of the potential, well that was nice to know it for the future tech
Yes no doubt that bitcoin still have too much potential and i think that bitcoin price will increasing too much, but it just need a push, i think that the confident of the investors should be replace if we want bitcoin price to increase again, because if they will take interest in bitcoin and will invest money in bitcoin so the demand of bitcoin will continue increasing and therefore the value of bitcoin will also continue increasing.
Bitcoin does have a lot of potential in the market's price because the demand for bitcoin is still not too big and it is just average or even below average and what if almost all of the people in major countries and well developed countries will start getting into bitcoin and then, just imagine the possible growth that it can contribute to the market of bitcoin and also to its price.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:18:36 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

Two things needed. First one is faster transactions. Second one is cheaper transactions. Ln is supposed to address that but I'm not sure how far it has gotten
Khanhdiep

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:19:50 AM

Bitcoin has changed a lot if you use this coin a few years ago. However, it should change the speed of the transaction to attract more investors
Khanhdiep

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

The hard part here is that coin holders do not want Bitcoin to change because it's tied to their interests
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:42:17 AM

Bitcoin is the first digital currency all over the world so it will be hard for those other currencies to dethroned bitcoin as the number 1. But to continue th legacy of bitcoin on reigning the world of currencies. Bitcoin should be aware on the things that needs a improvement like their transaction fee which is not affordable to everyone. Second is the security and privacy, they should fix this to avoid scammers and hackers and lastly the market price which is too scary and the most problem of bitcoin the price volatility. The progress of development of bitcoin will lead bitcoin to be successful.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Khanhdiep

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

We can not deny the benefits of Bitcoin. It is the beginning of blockchain technology
JakeJM0st

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:47:52 AM

Bitcoin continues to control the cryptocurrency market becuase it has been the first cryptocurrency, This can open a door to new people and new investors.
isabuhay

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:35:33 AM

Transfer should be fast for more convenience and also the transaction fees should be reduced. I think those things should be improve
blacpenn

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:41:34 AM

Bitcoin payment need to be instant. There are already so many options like PayPal that allow you to make payment instantly, who will use crypto then.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

For me they need to improve here is the changing of the price or the easy way to create an account here. We all know that it is easy to create an account without any verification so how if the one who work here is in other currency and they want to destroy it by joining here.

Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

Bitcoin's system is outdated by Altcoin at the moment. I agree that there are shortcomings, but there are spots in the sun. Even with these shortcomings, the system works.

I think It takes an hour or two to succeed in doing something with bitcoin. So I want to increase the speed and reduce the cost,
The one thing I want to improve on Bitcoin. I am tired of transacting with btc, because the center of the whole crypto world causes less speed transactions on bitcoin or blockchain networks.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

Transfer should be fast for more convenience and also the transaction fees should be reduced. I think those things should be improve

This is important to resolved the issues that bitcoin facing for many long now. To reduced transactions fees, more adaptions so others could have btc to use. A lot of things needed to be check to have an improvement in the platform so future can be good.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

Well based on personal experience on Bitcoin, even though it is a great innovation and has an awesome technology, it still has some things it can improve on, to ensure that it will stay as the King of crypto currencies. First is the turn around time of the transactions and the high fees. I am sure that most of the fellow Bitcoin investors and users would agree that these are some of the main things that we wish is different in Bitcoin, once those are improved no doubt that Bitcoin will still be the king of crypto currencies for a long time.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

I agree with that Bitcoin should undergo to the process of continuous development in which we can say is great since it will improve the things the people may not be able to see as a good thing for this forum to adjust, it will remain on top,  it will gather more people to see the potentials that Bitcoin is offering us and the more people to invest the more chances that we can have as an opportunity.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:45:05 AM

Well I do not think bitcoin is still being dethroned because all price of other altcoin are being measure in bitcoin which mean bitcoin still rocks. even ETH which seems to be the biggest altcoin has not been able to take the place of the bitcoin completely. when you look closely about bitcoin you will understand that its solely use as a digital currency compare to altcoin such as ethereum which some other services which most altcoin have be able to tap from. ETH has a feature that allow smart contract to be created with it. I believe if such improved features is added to bitcoin, it will be good idea which will bring money value and respect to the oldest crypto.
Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

A lot of talk of how transaction times are slow , fees etc but I still believe there enough alt coins that ahieve this and BTC will stay remain king for a long time with all alts working under the king.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

I think majority of the users think that bitcoin's price should be elevated or be improved then more and more people will be attracted to it. And a faster transaction with less but still strict way.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

Normally, in this kind of world, people or users here are really into price increase. Like gradually bitcoin's price would increase. Then try to improve the security and transaction processes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: