Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:21:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4111 times)
glider101

Activity: 125
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

the most important problems of bitcoin are scalability and confidentiality. this will be greatly helped by the development of MAST. although it is designed to increase the flexibility of smart contracts, it can also be used to increase the problems that bitcoin has. the process is extremely difficult for me to understand, but in short, I understand that problems are solved by using scripts that are included only at the time of an action, be it bitcoin mining or the transaction process.

You took the words right out of my mouth almost exactly.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

Bitcoin needs to be used for microtransactions once again, such as for buying coffee or ordering pizza. I believe we will get there. People are blinded by the short-term hurdles and fail to see that the infrastructure is being built right now.
I think bitcoin needs to improve or change little morea about its transaction fees. They have very expensive fees which is affect the users often. Hopefully they could have changed their regulations and maybe the interest per transaction will be more lower than they used to collect.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
Bitcointalk forum is not only for knowing and learning but also earning source of many people who are connected to this forum.By the way,my point is there are many scam ICO here and we need to improve this.Because,none gets profit from that ICO.

cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

I think bitcoin needs a great deal of enhancements since I sae new digital forms of money that are superior to bitcoin and have a bigger number of favorable circumstances than it yet at the same time bitcoin is the lord since that is the opportune place for it. Above all else the exchange expense ought to be lower. It might appear that 1$ for each exchange is quite low yet think on the off chance that you need to make several exchanges regular. That implies a great deal of cash spent just for the expenses. The affirmation time for exchanges ought to be higher in light of the fact that it requires some investment to get 6 confirmations.
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

this is my view of improvements consideration on ATM and online transactions, proper banking methods and introduction new policy and regulations.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

I think bitcoin needs a great deal of enhancements since I sae new digital forms of money that are superior to bitcoin and have a bigger number of favorable circumstances than it yet at the same time bitcoin is the lord since that is the opportune place for it. Above all else the exchange expense ought to be lower. It might appear that 1$ for each exchange is quite low yet think on the off chance that you need to make several exchanges regular. That implies a great deal of cash spent just for the expenses. The affirmation time for exchanges ought to be higher in light of the fact that it requires some investment to get 6 confirmations.
and i believe that bitcoin must be legalised around the world as soon as possible because every one they need bitcoin.
S.GOMEs

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

Two things that need to be improved and worked primarily - transaction costs should be reduced and we should see faster transfers. This will ensure that more people use it for transactions. I think the major repair need for Bitcoin "Transaction costs should be reduced and transaction needs faster as well.Some days ago, I withdrew bitcoin from the Master node exchanger site and still, I have not received bitcoin So, bitcoin requires faster transactions.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

I think what bitcoin needs to be upgraded is a faster payment so everyone does not think that bitcoin is not a fraud
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

I think what bitcoin needs to be upgraded is a faster payment so everyone does not think that bitcoin is not a fraud
For me, bitcoin is still unstable so I suggest to improve its value. As of today, the price is falling, but I’m looking to its bright side. Soon, it will rise again like it never falls.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

Bitcoin need to be advertise more in order to attract more people. As of now, there were many ways it was advertise but I think is not yet enough. They should exert more effort to do it.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

Honestly bitcoon is really good in all of its aspect. But for me bitcoin need to improve their value because if the value of it will be more greater there’s a lot of people will get interest on it. In that case the bitcoin will be more popular abd it will spread on many more countries.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
jackjones53

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

there is a technological innovation in the form of the beta version of Lightning Network, which makes it possible to increase the efficiency of bitcoin, namely: to increase the throughput of transactions and to reduce the commission fee. in the near future are preparing for the development and release of other chips that will make the network bitcoin more perfect.
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

SegWit suggests performing some bitcoin functions outside of the bitcoin block. functions of the second layer will facilitate faster and cheaper transactions. Currently, developers are working on creating other similar possibilities, which means that bitcoin can go far beyond its primary purpose - simply a distributed registry.
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

BItcoin needs people to inprove. we, the holders and investors of bitcoin can help grow the currency by advertising and creating awareness to the general public about the benefit people can derive as bitcoin holders. Morever, projects developer must do their best to rule out fraud, scam and other unscrupulous act that will defame bitcoin.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

which need to be increased by bitcoin if I think from my experience since knowing bitcoin world until now.
1. strive to rise from the price that always falls as if it would be unending.
2. bitcoin should be able to make consumers or people who choose bitcoin as their preferred coin. Do not change or have no trust in bitcoin la.
3. bitcoin If the price increases usually gradually. my hope so anyway when it comes down also must be gradually .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

BItcoin needs people to inprove. we, the holders and investors of bitcoin can help grow the currency by advertising and creating awareness to the general public about the benefit people can derive as bitcoin holders. Morever, projects developer must do their best to rule out fraud, scam and other unscrupulous act that will defame bitcoin.
You have a point on that , Since Bitcoin will be nothing without the community or the investors and holders behind it, bitcoin needs to improve their price , always striving to aim high is a good suggestion for me in bitcoin, Bitcoin will change the world someday, it just need to be considered by some people ho are not in to it, especially those people who are in investment game.
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

perhaps by improving the convenience of its users and increasing mutually beneficial performance.
and possibly at a low cost for a transaction
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:00:58 AM

Bitcoin is the best, but one thing that can improve is that a transactions fees that which is a very cheaper. I think the best thing that need to improve is to spread some good news about bitcoin and sharing knowledge to other people, and almost people are invested on bitcoin.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:08:09 AM

Bitcoin is the best, but one thing that can improve is that a transactions fees that which is a very cheaper. I think the best thing that need to improve is to spread some good news about bitcoin and sharing knowledge to other people, and almost people are invested on bitcoin.

Yes, the transactions fees and the network speed are needed to improve so that more people will be more interestedto use and continue to support the bitcoin. But as time passes by we cannot tell if there will be more improvements in the bitcoin technology.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:57:54 AM

Yes, the transactions fees and the network speed are needed to improve so that more people will be more interestedto use and continue to support the bitcoin. But as time passes by we cannot tell if there will be more improvements in the bitcoin technology.
I very much agree with what you are saying. BTC need to improve transaction fees and transaction speed. This is the reason that I redeemed from BTC to ETH for use in the transaction.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: