Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
Vistacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

BTC's biggest need to change should be of high and low poundage and transfer confirmation time, currently BTC transfers need ten minutes at a time, but also need dozens of dollars in their fees.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

Bitcoin is already been doing well as of now, if there's need to change, or enhance I guess is the transaction fee, some transaction is too high, while others complain about the speed. But regardless of all its small flaws bitcoin will still be bitcoin and will be servicing to the best of their ability.
Yes, that is right mate. There are only some few aspects that bitcoin can't give good impression for its user and that is the waiting time for every transaction plus its flat rate, but I believe that it is a part of developing stage of the blockchain technology and time come that it will perfectly arrange and gives its user with at ease.

dadanpradana

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

Can not think of anything less than Bitcoin, with all its ease in transactions or even in its security. For the issue of fee transfe may be reduced by every miner but maybe the miners also memeperkirakan cost to pay electricity etc.

It might be that Altcoins out there is better or more of his requesters, but Altcoins is still Altcoins who can not compete with the secrecy of Bitcoin owners.
Sonai Moni

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

Bitcoin need to improve Bitcoin transaction speed.I believe that bitcoin has a lot to improve, beginning with handling transactions.  I guess it need to improve its ability to recover. Bitcoin ha low recovery speed when it fall down.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

Though I can say that bitcoin is doing well but it can be better.  We need bitcoin to make transaction both on ATM and POS possible so that we it can be easier for all bitcoin holders to make transactions anywhere in the world. This is my own area of concern.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

I think that the main advantage of bitcoin it is that it is uncontrolled, and has no development team which could influence on its price or could change the "game rules" at any moment of time. It is already became a platform for development projects which could help us implement it in real life. So only in bitcoin we trust!
Yes I agree. They should improve also the security of bitcoin because nowadays we encountered issues about scams that can ruin bitcoin. They should control the users using bitcoin by hsving rules and regulations that fits to the improvement of bitcoin.
Discoveryhuman

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

Bitcoin has grown sluggish in the recent past, with transaction taking unusually long. This is an area in which Bitcoin needs to improve as the transaction speed is integral in maintaining the value of the coins transacted
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

In future there will be huge demand for online purchasing of goods and services. When it comes to global transaction, crypto currency is the most easiest and most cost effective method of doing transactions. Among all crypto currencies, bitcoin is the most reliable currency. Hence in future there will be a huge demand for crypto.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
Bitcoin needs to decrease confirmation time and transaction fees....Bitcoin needs to decrease anonymity so that the crime will decrease and the normal people will understand its value.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

In order for the new coin to be the first place and overtake bitcoin, it needs to change the conditions. Increase the speed of transactions, reduce the price of fees for transfers, and make post-mining. This is my personal opinion.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

I think there is nothing to fix with bitcoin, because bitcoin is very good, but only one is possible for us with the problem of delivery that sometimes, long to wait until 6 confirmation ...
They need to improve their security system to make sure that users can get rid of scammers and hackers . They also need to improve their transaction cost

ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:49:05 PM

I think if bitcoin needs to continue it's position and expand further it should be used according to it's vision that it was introduced in the first place to be a globally recognized currency not just a major trading asset. We should give it more purpose to make it useful for day to day life that allow it to interact with the real world for better effective transactions. 
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:53:39 PM

Bitcoin itself doesn't need much to improve, the only thing i can think of is the transaction speed.
We need to improve the way we allow people to get to bitcoin. It is still so hard for millions of people to even buy bitcoin. I dont know how we can make bitcoin available and accessible to everyone. But that is something we may be able to do together and improve.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

I dont think that bitcoin needs to keep improving by itself, the feees are way more reduced than what it used to be before, so for me, it is al clean for now and we do not need anything.
The Lightning network is not need anymore.

Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

It can not be denied if the competition in the world of crypto currency increasingly tight. Crypto currency that can not follow this competition will not get a place in the market and just become garbage without anyone looking to look. The existence of bitcoin is now threatened by the presence of other crypto currencies that bring more sophisticated technology. Although bitcoin still leads the crypto currency market and is still popular but it has become a red light for bitcoin. It is time for bitcoin to make changes by offering more innovative technology. I'm sure if bitcoin offers something new then public confidence in bitcoin will get better. There are some things that need to be improved from bitcoin, including transaction speed, stability in case of hard fork, bigger block size, and of course other technological innovations that can be a plus bitcoin value.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

Batching Solutions, This is not a solution that is easy to implement on a large scale. This will require the creation of a series of different outputs without affecting the total weight of the transaction. This feature will help increase scaling in Bitcoin blockchain. The number of transactions will not increase but more output will be allowed per input. Batching combines multiple transactions and makes it one transaction by increasing the number of outputs per input.

Schnorr Signatures Solutions, this solution will increase the scalability for Bitcoin by combining some required signatures into a single signature that can be used to unlock transaction output. The script will have one signature representing the individual signature aggregate. This will reduce the size of in-chain transactions, increase the speed for validation, and, increase privacy.

Atom Swap Solution, This concept will allow automatic exchange of cryptocurrency based on SCRIPT language. This achieves this by opening one lock box and giving the other party the power to open the other. Each lock box requires a signature and a key to be opened so that both will be safe. If anything goes wrong, the lockbox will return both agents within 48 hours. This solution reduces privacy on the chain but can be effective for protocols outside the chain.

If these projects are completed and successfully implemented, then Bitcoin blockchain will be significantly increased.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

The only thing the bitcoin to improve is bitcoin will be accepted by all establishment worldwide tgat are connected to internet ,like that of visa and mastercard, and then thats all , bitcoin have already establish in the world of cryptos and its price value are already in the number one spot of the market,
heavenknows

Activity: 192

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

Bitcoin never need to improve. However, the regulations and policies regarding crypto has a huge impact on the mother of all cryptos bitcoin. It is us people who are making the price low.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin has to improve its transaction speed) Because it's veeery long!!
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

On my experience there is nothing amiss with bitcoin beside its high expenses, its unstable nature is most likely not leeway but rather for me it compliments bitcoins market and make it considerably more helpful for exchanging. I think its still too soon for altcoins to topple bitcoin and by one means or another bitcoin makes altcoins sparkle increasingly and they go as an inseparable unit in this issue.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: