Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just means for confiscation.  (Read 146 times)
bottlecapper (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

Hello all. sometime back I was trading one particular currency and at some point the site confiscated a very substance amount of my long term invested units. How is one to know what the limits are to utilizing the market in terms of volume?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NITCoinOfficial

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

To receive an adequate answer, you need to provide more details. What particular site was this? What were their conditions, terms of use? Were the assets frozen or just disappeared? What were their reasons for doing this, what did the support state? Each service has a restriction which is stated in their legal section.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

Hello all. sometime back I was trading one particular currency and at some point the site confiscated a very substance amount of my long term invested units. How is one to know what the limits are to utilizing the market in terms of volume?

I'm sorry but I don't understand you questions. What site are you referring to? Trading exchanges don't confiscate coins, it will be only confiscated if the government took control of the exchanges just like what happened to BTC-e. But still they have their obligations to give back the coins (money) of their user based.

And I never heard of any trading platforms that confiscated coins of their user based. We are the customers, they can't just do anything that will result of a negative response from their us.

I thin as what @NITCoinOfficial you need to give us more details to help you out with your problems.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

I don't think an exchange site that confiscate does exist neither they have the right to do so, in each exchange site there should be a rules and regulations be wary and make sure that you always read it. You should give us more information about the exchange by doing so we can further answer your question, if you are using an exchange that is being controlled by the governments in your country then that must be the problem with you violating their law against trading or cryptocurrencies.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

It would be better to share more than that. Maybe you should like name the service you were investing in and what currency that was. Since it would vary greatly with every platform. Quite hard to guess what you are trying to ask here, but if there would be more info then probably we could help you out.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

Your question is quite not clear but if I understand what you mean then it means you want to know if the volume of an exchange in a day or given time can be used to decide how to trade?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: