Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP surge open source and ZipZap news!  (Read 28010 times)
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:36:56 AM

What are you even talking about?

on the move up again...

Retard confirmed.

It is actually dropping... From 11,000 to 13,000. Morons like you get blocked, sorry but the troll is obvious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinseeker

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:39:23 AM

NWO's butthurt is epic.   Grin  Back in the land of reality:

http://www.coindesk.com/ripple-plan-make-software-open-source-september-26/

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
tclo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:42:29 AM

What are you even talking about?

on the move up again...

Retard confirmed.

It is actually dropping... From 11,000 to 13,000. Morons like you get blocked, sorry but the troll is obvious.

A few trades at 11,000 and then a few at 13,000 do not a trend make.  This thing is all over the place because of low volume but anyone can see the general trend for the last few days.

But sure I could see it pulling back to 14,000 before heading higher...good time to buy more.
tclo

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:43:06 AM

Very nice!

More headlines = more buying pressure.
NWO

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:44:26 AM

But if you were not bias, you would see that they linked a fan made Ripple page owned by Sal who is NOT associated with OC. He just regurgitates the news in the forums. There is still NO CONFIRMATION from OC.

The silence from OC employees is deafening and it looks like the backlash has begun. I shouldn't have told the noobs that 11,000 was a good selling point because my sell orders are not going to get fulfilled at this rate! Argh the butthurt, please buy my expensive XRP so I can buy back when it corrects itself Sad

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:55:32 AM

Ripple XRP freefalling Smiley
NWO

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:58:44 AM

People should have listened instead of listening to the few morons who ran this thread. A lot of people are about to get burned, keep buying if you think this is cheap but you will just be losing money.

I should accept payments for this free advice.
Coinseeker

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:26:41 AM

A few trades at 11,000 and then a few at 13,000 do not a trend make.  This thing is all over the place because of low volume but anyone can see the general trend for the last few days.

But sure I could see it pulling back to 14,000 before heading higher...good time to buy more.

Don't waste your breath.  FUD has a specific purpose, to make weak hands sell.  If you've got weak hands, you're over invested.  Watch prices pull back as the weak hands get bought back up.   Grin

Ripple will succeed or fail on its own merits and with it, likely the value of XRP.  As with any currency, adoption will drive value.  The best is yet to come.   Hourly fluctuations mean nothing.  Ripple is here to stay.  Open source news is just the appetizer.  Wink

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:30:17 AM

A few trades at 11,000 and then a few at 13,000 do not a trend make.  This thing is all over the place because of low volume but anyone can see the general trend for the last few days.

Don't waste your breath.  FUD has a specific purpose, to make weak hands sell trick noobs into buying XRP.  If you've got weak hands, you're over invested.  Ripple will succeed or fail on its own merits and with it, likely the value of XRP.  As with any currency, adoption will drive value.  The best is yet to come.  Hourly fluctuations mean nothing.  Ripple is here to stay.  Open source news is just the appetizer.  Wink
FTFY
Coinseeker

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:32:04 AM

Don't waste your breath.  FUD has a specific purpose, to make weak hands sell trick noobs into buying XRP.  If you've got weak hands, you're over invested.  Ripple will succeed or fail on its own merits and with it, likely the value of XRP.  As with any currency, adoption will drive value.  The best is yet to come.  Hourly fluctuations mean nothing.  Ripple is here to stay.  Open source news is just the appetizer.  Wink
FTFY

How much did you lose on your anti-Ripple campaign?  How's that working out for ya?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:36:08 AM

Don't waste your breath.  FUD has a specific purpose, to make weak hands sell trick noobs into buying XRP.  If you've got weak hands, you're over invested.  Ripple will succeed or fail on its own merits and with it, likely the value of XRP.  As with any currency, adoption will drive value.  The best is yet to come.  Hourly fluctuations mean nothing.  Ripple is here to stay.  Open source news is just the appetizer.  Wink
FTFY

How much did you lose on your anti-Ripple campaign?  How's that working out for ya?

Lose? Smiley
NWO

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:37:52 AM

FTFY

Lose? Smiley

LOL! Don't you mean gain? Your hype thread allowed me to lighten my load all over these noobs and make a tidy profit, now I am just riding the drop to do it all over again.
tclo

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:21:21 AM

10% "freefall"...lol
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:34:33 AM

volume is fading. so no real interest as of now.  i hope that changes soon.

for you ripple "supporters" why don't you just buy and stop pretending you're holding xrp.  to the naysayers just dump it and leave.  unless you're trading for a profit.  there's nothing wrong with that.  there's money to be made.  but not much, looking at that volume.  maybe a few hundred usd, or a couple of k profit.  i doubt you get tens of thousands of profit trading this at the moment.  maybe 10k usd.  but that's almost to the top of it.

and i doubt any serious money is in ripple trading xrp right now.  value traded/24h in usd is like what?  30k - 40k usd since sept.16?  even less today.  big money from one person would move the market like nothing.  and that would be a risky proposition.  so i guess it's all talk in this thread either way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
clipcoins (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:37:20 AM

Wow I'm away from here for awhile and the trolls really go nuts.  I should have known this would happen with all the butthurt bitcoin evangelicals around here.  They are the same people who stand outside of churches with the "God Hates Fags" signs.

Instead of saying that XRP is "overvalued" or "undervalued" or a "poor investment", I'm just going to continue to report the news and the numbers.  

I don't have a crystal ball like the trolls who will tell you that XRP will go down. I personally think it will go up from here, but haven't said what it definitely will do.   And of course when it doubles from here, they'll be complaining about all the "noobs" who were taken advantage of by buying it (and doubling their money I guess).

They were here in the first few posts of this thread when XRP was at .006.  It's at .0103 now according to http://www.rippleprice.com/.

And the high yesterday was .0113, so it is down 8% from the highs.

8%.

That is the "freefall" that the trolls are raving about above like the lunatics that they are.

Down 8%.

And the Coindesk news just hit on Sept 19...and it's front page news on their site.

And then the Money2020 conference with ZipZap announcement and doesn't take a genius to figure out where XRP will go from here.

Or listen to the trolls who call 8% a "freefall".

It's up to you and just consider all the facts and make your own decisions and reap the rewards when they most likely come.

Opened Now: Clipcoins.com
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:39:17 AM

It's up to you and just consider all the facts and make your own decisions and reap the rewards when they most likely come.

Nice sermon.  Roll Eyes
clipcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:39:28 AM

for you ripple "supporters" why don't you just buy and stop pretending you're holding xrp.  to the naysayers just dump it and leave.  unless you're trading for a profit.  there's nothing wrong with that.  there's money to be made.  but not much, looking at that volume.  maybe a few hundred usd, or a couple of k profit.  i doubt you get tens of thousands of profit trading this at the moment.  maybe 10k usd.  but that's almost to the top of it.

and i doubt any serious money is in ripple trading xrp right now.  value traded/24h in usd is like what?  30k - 40k usd since sept.16?  even less today.  big money from one person would move the market like nothing.  and that would be a risky proposition.  so i guess it's all talk in this thread either way.

I haven't said once I was holding XRP for the long-term.  

And you are funny with "i doubt you get tens of thousands of profit trading this at the moment.  maybe 10k usd."   You don't undestand percentages but that's ok...not everyone is good at basic math.

And yes "it's all talk" in this thread...except the talk that started this thread made a lot of people 80% return in less than 4 days.  Talk is cheap but acting on news is not.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:42:46 AM

and i doubt any serious money is in ripple trading xrp right now.  value traded/24h in usd is like what?  30k - 40k usd since sept.16?  even less today.  big money from one person would move the market like nothing.  and that would be a risky proposition.  so i guess it's all talk in this thread either way.

I haven't said once I was holding XRP for the long-term.  

And you are funny with "i doubt you get tens of thousands of profit trading this at the moment.  maybe 10k usd."   You don't undestand percentages but that's ok...not everyone is good at basic math.

And yes "it's all talk" in this thread...except the talk that started this thread made a lot of people 80% return in less than 4 days.  Talk is cheap but acting on news is not.

so you earned tens of thousands.  so all that volume in ripple lately is all you?  what happens when you decide to sell and no one's buying?

and you're a real nerd clipcoin. i doubt you even have real money considering you are in your mom's basement right now.  did you use her credit card to buy stuff online too?  yeah.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:45:50 AM

cant wait for NWO to get back.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
clipcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:58:22 AM

so you earned tens of thousands.  so all that volume in ripple lately is all you?  what happens when you decide to sell and no one's buying?

and you're a real nerd clipcoin. i doubt you even have real money considering you are in your mom's basement right now.  did you use her credit card to buy stuff online too?  yeah.

Way to follow along...reading comprehension is not your strong suit, and neither is math, but again... that's ok.

Troll on, and thanks for bumping the thread once again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: