Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: from when i need to hold my ltc to get lcc ?
two days befor - 0 (0%)
now - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC Fork  (Read 108 times)
intermarwan (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

HEY

from when i need to hold my ltc to get lcc ?

i mean if i bought ltc after tomorrow can i get lcc ?

thanks
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altanbyz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

You should hold LTC before fork but my opinion LCC is a shitcoin I mean it is not important to hold for fork
intermarwan (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

You should hold LTC before fork but my opinion LCC is a shitcoin I mean it is not important to hold for fork

thank you bro for your advice , i am new so still learning LOL
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:58:08 PM

I've read that there will be no fork happening in LTC I thought it was just a rumor but what I was able to witness is that LTC is getting a big crowd of attention and started moving up but I think it will only happen momentarily after the LTC fork or rumor ends it will gradually go down.

Actually shitcoin or not having it for free is not a bad thing, imagine the profit you can get if you have a lot of amount being hold on your wallet, you will be able to sell it after getting and and you will get some profit over the hype of LTC. It was a win win situation so holding LTC is pretty much a smart choice.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

MoneyFactory2811

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

The Litecoin fork, in which you would get LitecoinCash is a scam! Charlie Lee, CEO of Litecoin warned everyone on his Twitter account that all Litecoin forks in the near future are a scam! Don’t fall for it.
Here is a link to his tweet: https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/960197866546282496
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

HEY

thanks

I would position trade this.. and not wait for the fork.. I mean think about it Vertcoin is a more valuable litecoin fork imo and doesn't even valuate even 1/20th of the litecoin runup.. IMO you'll see a litecoin dip then a small pump closer to the fork time, and thats when you would unload them all to buy later.. I think litecoin is a good project and worth holding longterm but you definitely don't want to miss out on this position trade... I bet the fork doesn't even trade for more than 5 dollars per coin..  What is this new project REALLY offering?  Good luck, hope it works out but I'm definitely dumping atleast half of mine even before the snapshot. I have a bag of LTC and Vertcoin but this is just getting ridiculous.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

Is it true will happen but why this news is not warm, unlike the competitors. Yes I mean this news worth talking about but It asked in forum and didn't get any news about it. And if this happens wherever exchange that provides and when it happens.

e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

I've been hodling LTC for a long time. I trust this technology
and my money had been folded a lot of times now. I will still be
holding this coin. I don't care of this fork.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

I've been hodling LTC for a long time. I trust this technology
and my money had been folded a lot of times now. I will still be
holding this coin. I don't care of this fork.

If you believe in the coin you should definitely hold it. I also think LTC will have it's place in the crypto world, even though it's strongly connected to BTC, and as soon as bitcoin get the lightning network running I will be curious to understand what will be the role of litecoin. As for the fork don't bother, because it's a scam. Charlie Lee already said that there was no fork planned and you should just ignore that, because nothing will happen.

I hope this doesn't affect the price of LTC, since it's already on a bull break, and I'm sure that a lot of people that bought into it were hoping to get a forked coin.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

HEY

thanks
We can see in the past few days when bitcoin and alt coin have increased in price, if you can see that the price of LTC is growing up compared to other coins. LTC has reached $ 236 and grows by more than 35% in 24 hours. Accompany it with a very large volume of culture. So I think we should invest in LTC right now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: