Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin  (Read 72183 times)
fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 01:15:47 AM

The following reservations have expired or will expire soon, please reclaim within the next 48 hours if expired, else until release date (15 days after reservation).
I'll make unclaimed episodes available soon.
NO WAIT LIST! Roll Eyes
E46 – Life in the Cloud 1:11:16 R Kluge - PROXY 2013-11-17
E45 – Perspective Counts 52:52 R jambola2 2013-11-21
E37 – Meeting Mastercoin 1:03:56 R devthedev 2013-11-22
E31 – The Regulatory Question 59:29 R Cyrus 2013-11-14
E16 – Making History 1:06:01 R devthedev 2013-11-12
E01 – Let’s Talk Bitcoin! 1:06:34 R kfruit 2013-11-21

Yes, sorry for the confusion. You don't have a reservation, so you can't start working on anything now.
The confusion was also caused by me, which is why I will reserve an episode for you when they become available again, okay?

So, basically, you're the sole exception to the "NO WAIT LIST"-rule Wink

Ok, I will take ep. #16 that seems available. Waiting for confirmation. Cheesy
bitcoinpsftp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:49:56 AM

Well, I'm pretty glad mine and Kiera's transcripts got through OK.  Also glad he didn't get too angry at the mistakes I made.  I'm curious, how long is the delay for payments usually?  A day, a week, a month?  Just would like to know when approximately it will arrive.

bV

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:48:55 AM

not sure if this was missed, didnt see it quoted anywhere or updated on the list

I have finished episode 48

http://www.scribd.com/doc/187677456/Let-s-Talk-Bitcoin-Episode-48-Cypherpunks-and-Globetrotting

BTC1bVectorBnXrdSB2p3mhv6tG5c1eTHG9i
Waldschrat2

Activity: 262
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:43:50 AM

Update from E35: Will be finished until end of this week; maybe even by tomorrow - depends on the progress tonight. Smiley

An update here:

My personal assistant, who was currently working on the translation - will probably be not able to finish it in time due to her schedule this week. She underestimated the needed effort a bit, thats why I forwarded the info above last night.

We have finished the first 14 minutes (and as far as I saw it, she did a quite well job so far) and would be willing to offer the work done already to the person, who wants to finish E35. I think, it would be fair if the successor will value this work with ax. 20% of the bounty for the labour done.

As soon as we have any official successor here, we should get in touch via PM and I will send you our file.

BitcoinVN - Premier Bitcoin Exchange in Vietnam (est.2014)

BitcoinVN Shop - Authorized Hardware Wallet supplier in Vietnam (Coldcard, Blockstream Jade, Ledger, Trezor...)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:39:23 AM

The following reservations have expired or will expire soon, please reclaim within the next 48 hours if expired, else until release date (15 days after reservation).
NO WAIT LIST! Roll Eyes

Yes, sorry for the confusion. You don't have a reservation, so you can't start working on anything now.
The confusion was also caused by me, which is why I will reserve an episode for you when they become available again, okay?

Nope. Read up, Im first up to reserve that Tongue
kfruit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:36:39 AM

NO WAIT LIST! Roll Eyes

Rereserve it for me please, almost done Smiley
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:42:03 AM

Update from E35: Will be finished until end of this week; maybe even by tomorrow - depends on the progress tonight. Smiley

An update here:

My personal assistant, who was currently working on the translation - will probably be not able to finish it in time due to her schedule this week. She underestimated the needed effort a bit, thats why I forwarded the info above last night.

We have finished the first 14 minutes (and as far as I saw it, she did a quite well job so far) and would be willing to offer the work done already to the person, who wants to finish E35. I think, it would be fair if the successor will value this work with ax. 20% of the bounty for the labour done.

As soon as we have any official successor here, we should get in touch via PM and I will send you our file.
Hi Waldschrat, I'd be very interested in finishing it off for you. 20% sounds completely fair. If you confirm that this is OK, and Qwk confirms that it's a legitimate transfer, I can start working on it today and probably have it finished tonight.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:20:28 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 09:34:12 AM by Kluge

Petty style preferences:
*altcoin, not alt coin or alt-coin.
*blockchain, not block chain or block-chain.
*All coins (Namecoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc) are not spaced or hyphenated UNLESS the developer has created the software using an alternative writing scheme. For example, if you boot up a LOL-coin client, and right on the header and in all the documentation, it's called LOL-coin, write it as LOL-coin. AFAIK, there are no altcoins which do this.
*Internet should be capitalized except in rare cases which would probably only come up with discussing mesh networking. When referring to the Internet we all access, with all the TLDs we commonly use - that is the Internet. However, it's possible to be talking about internets, where people are interconnected on other networks. The Tor network (sites actually behind Tor) is an example of an alternate internet, and this does mean the Internet is an internet.
*Cryptocurrency, not crypto currency or crypto-currency. Crypto-anything-else should probably be hyphenated, but "cryptocurrency" is used so often, I think it's deserving of being a proper word.
*In cases where the use of "Bitcoin" is very ambiguous, I'd prefer it capitalized. For example, under current rules, if someone was referring to a Bitcoin wallet, or Bitcoin transactions, you could really go either way. It could be referring to transactions using Bitcoin, or it could be referring to transactions in bitcoin - and that same ambiguity exists with "Bitcoin wallet," as well as in a few other cases.
*Swiss Army knife. It is (or was?) the knife issued to the Swiss Army. You could make a case for that being capitalized a few different ways, though.

(By the way, since I'm starting to add to my collection of utterly ridiculous projects with ~0% chance of success, if someone wants to help me create a gamified text editing process, where you have a physical or digitized tabletop game with the most extensive ruleset on Earth, I think it could sell to to the text publishing industry... I'm envisioning a D&D mutation. In that way, it'd be kind of like the hybrid genre Typing of the Dead popularized, but many, many, many multitudes more complex. Call it a dual-motivator, where bonus pay and layoffs are dictated by progress on the board, and you don't have to play unless the team starts sucking. Of course, it has the drawback of having to hire someone full-time who only translates the ruleset into progression in the game. "Ah, Percival, you rolled a three, yesterday. As such, your sixteen misspellings have translated into your character receiving cerebral palsy as calculated by ((((pg. ct. /"content difficulty")*"pay grade modifier")*16)))*d3) being equal to 106, which, as it's >100, resulted in a random card draw from the 'disabilities' set. Your 'mental acuity' check failed as calculated by... ...Cerebral palsy results in one of your cards being dropped and reshuffled into the deck every three turns. Cerebral palsy remains attached until character death or may be removed from cards in the 'miraculous healing' set drawn when ((((pg. ct. / "content difficulty" )/ "pay grade modifier")*16)))*d3) equals less than 10. On error category 2 of 8..." Sounds like fun, eh?!)
tennis

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:25:47 PM

I'd like to put in a request to finish the episode as well... Kieran has been taking over episodes left and right and I wouldn't mind a turn.

That sounds like an intense game Kluge Wink
Waldschrat2

Activity: 262
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:20:22 PM

An update here:

Hi Waldschrat, I'd be very interested in finishing it off for you. 20% sounds completely fair. If you confirm that this is OK, and Qwk confirms that it's a legitimate transfer, I can start working on it today and probably have it finished tonight.

Hi!

From my side I would confirm it. If qwk confirms it as well, then I will send you the file.

@tennis: I would confirm it as well, but KieranJones1 was the first one here. At least qwk can decide who will take over the episode.

Thanks guys!

BitcoinVN - Premier Bitcoin Exchange in Vietnam (est.2014)

BitcoinVN Shop - Authorized Hardware Wallet supplier in Vietnam (Coldcard, Blockstream Jade, Ledger, Trezor...)
skyered

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:18:17 PM

Can it be confirmed if E16 is now available as reservation date is now past. If so, I could take that one Smiley just sitting here twiddlin' me thumbs if not Smiley

If still taken, could you assign me another or do I need to keep checking on standby in case they get snaffled up?  So many keen people, it's nice to see Smiley

I think that I requested E16 first if I'm not mistaken although I'm aware there is not a wait list.  Maybe qwk can confirm this in the new rounds Smiley

Kluge : Here is the .doc version of E51 - Moneys We Believe In for easier proof reading.  Hope this helps Smiley

http://www.scribd.com/doc/189610804/LET-S-TALK-BITCOIN-Episode-51-Moneys-We-Believe-in-Doc
qwk (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:55:02 PM

I guess I'll have to make "NO WAIT LIST" a meme Grin

Quote from: qwk link=topic=294947.msg3161916#msg3161916 date=fra
E43 – Speculative, but Foundational 1:01:57 E R Voodah 2013-11-24 (fallback: fran2k)
I just saw this, can you confirm please?
Please wait a little longer, I've given 48 hours to people to "reclaim" reservations Wink

Hi, just touching base to confirm I'm working on E43, will have it finished soon !
+ extended reservation of e43 for Voodah

Could I reserve the long overdue not reserved anymore episodes 31 and 16?
No. NO WAIT LIST. BTW, you didn't even finish e38, so why do you think you'd do now?

Well, I'm pretty glad mine and Kiera's transcripts got through OK.  Also glad he didn't get too angry at the mistakes I made.  I'm curious, how long is the delay for payments usually?  A day, a week, a month?  Just would like to know when approximately it will arrive.
Payments are done in batches, so whenever I get to actually concentrating on the episodes themselves and not the organization of reservations, I usually pay up whatever I find. I guess somewhere around a week or two is a reasonable rule of thumb.

not sure if this was missed, didnt see it quoted anywhere or updated on the list
Yep, must have slipped my attention.
+ e48 finished by bV

Nope. Read up, Im first up to reserve that Tongue
No, you're not. NO WAIT LIST. Angry

Rereserve it for me please, almost done Smiley
+ extended reservation of e01 for kfruit

I'd like to put in a request to finish the episode as well... Kieran has been taking over episodes left and right and I wouldn't mind a turn.
From my side I would confirm it. If qwk confirms it as well, then I will send you the file.
@tennis: I would confirm it as well, but KieranJones1 was the first one here. At least qwk can decide who will take over the episode.
I won't settle any disputes or anything when it comes to sharing episodes and the like.
Also, could you please settle the 20% payment yourselves, I don't want to overcomplicate things, so I'll just pay the total to the final author.
I'll take that as:
+reservation of e35 for KieranJones1 taken over from Waldschrat2

Can it be confirmed if E16 is now available as reservation date is now past. If so, I could take that one Smiley just sitting here twiddlin' me thumbs if not
If still taken, could you assign me another or do I need to keep checking on standby in case they get snaffled up?  So many keen people, it's nice to see
I think that I requested E16 first if I'm not mistaken although I'm aware there is not a wait list.  Maybe qwk can confirm this in the new rounds Smiley
Kluge : Here is the .doc version of E51 - Moneys We Believe In for easier proof reading.  Hope this helps Smiley
http://www.scribd.com/doc/189610804/LET-S-TALK-BITCOIN-Episode-51-Moneys-We-Believe-in-Doc
You said it yourself, there is NO WAIT LIST. So, even though you have requested e16 first, it doesn't make a difference, sorry. fran2k gets special treatment because of some confusion I caused.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
everythingbitcoin

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:01:41 PM

Hi OP, has someone transcribed E62 – The First $900 Bitcoin Episode yet?

If it hasn't been reserved, I would like to have the honor of transcribing that episode

Thanks

qwk (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:38:30 PM

Hi OP, has someone transcribed E62 – The First $900 Bitcoin Episode yet?
If it hasn't been reserved, I would like to have the honor of transcribing that episode

New episodes (any episode after e60) may only be reserved by users who have previously successfully transcribed an episode, with Kluge being happy with the proofreading. Also, reservations for those new episodes will only be possible for one week instead of two.
Reservation for those new episodes will no longer be automatic by posting in this thread, but will have to be confirmed by either me, Kluge or mindtomatter.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
KieranJones1

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:50:10 PM

Thanks for the update, Qwk!

I won't settle any disputes or anything when it comes to sharing episodes and the like.
Also, could you please settle the 20% payment yourselves, I don't want to overcomplicate things, so I'll just pay the total to the final author.
I'll take that as:
+reservation of e35 for KieranJones1 taken over from Waldschrat2

Waldschrat - I'm fine with this arrangement and I'll await a PM with your work so far ASAP.

I know there's a certain level of trust in assuming I'll send you the 20% after Qwk pays out, but you can see in this thread that I've already taken over from two people and I took every effort to ensure they were paid their share (although Qwk is handling the payments for them). If you leave your bitcoin address, I give you my word that you'll receive payment as soon as I notice Qwk has delivered; if not, you can feel free to follow me around the forum calling me a scammer!
qwk (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:19:35 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 07:42:55 PM by qwk

Okay, so I'm about to pay a few more episodes.
Please, check your BTC receiving addresses again, and confirm in this thread.

Confirmations should look like this, it'll make things a lot easier for me and speed up payment Wink:
E40 – Back to New York! 1:01:13 Transcription by tennis - proofread by Kluge 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan (not yet paid)
address 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan confirmed

E40 – Back to New York! 1:01:13 Transcription by tennis - proofread by Kluge 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan (not yet paid)
E38 – Building the Future w/ Josh Rossi 1:01:58 Transcription by marcotheminer + KieranJones1 - proofread by Kluge (0.04 to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq) + (0.11 to 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh) (not yet paid)
E36 – The Arms Race Goes Nuclear 1:01:12 Transcription by xkeyscore89 - proofread by Kluge 1DJywpQoNDkzmvgrJ3iUk6PvCSsSpKhCFk (not yet paid)
E33 – Live from New York! 1:09:10 Transcription by tennis - proofread by Kluge 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan (not yet paid)
E13 – Movers & Shakers 1:29:42 L Transcription by Abdussamad - proofread by Kluge 18HFpfGmnn88tEQJtVf6aWDqXQmZpoZvLo (not yet paid)
E10 – A Brave, New World 53:49 Transcription by tennis & KieranJones1 - proofread by Kluge NOT SETTLED (not yet paid)
E04 – The Horrible Warnings 1:02:42 Transcription by KieranJones1 - proofread by Kluge 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh (not yet paid)
E03 – The Future of Money 1:05:29 Transcription by MethodMan - proofread by Kluge 1MdoVvR25dXFvbexPWyfPJrUgW1ETmiGYC (not yet paid)

KieranJones1

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:29:43 PM

Confirming my address as 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh.

Is 10 being paid now, then?

EDIT: Confirming these:

E38 – Building the Future w/ Josh Rossi 1:01:58 Transcription by marcotheminer + KieranJones1 - proofread by Kluge (0.04 to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq) + (0.11 to 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh) (not yet paid)
E10 – A Brave, New World 53:49 Transcription by tennis & KieranJones1 - proofread by Kluge NOT SETTLED (not yet paid)
E04 – The Horrible Warnings 1:02:42 Transcription by KieranJones1 - proofread by Kluge 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh (not yet paid)
xkeyscore89

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:36:17 PM

Okay, so I'm about to pay a few more episodes.
Please, check your BTC receiving addresses again, and confirm in this thread.
Confirmations should look like this, it'll make things a lot easier for me and speed up payment Wink:

E36 – The Arms Race Goes Nuclear 1:01:12 Transcription by xkeyscore89 - proofread by Kluge 1DJywpQoNDkzmvgrJ3iUk6PvCSsSpKhCFk (not yet paid)

Confirmed.
qwk (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:50:09 PM

Confirming my address as 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh.
EDIT: Confirming these:

e38 proofread and paid. (0.11 to KieranJones1 paid, 0.04 to marcotheminer outstanding)
e04 proofread and paid.
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/dd917dd06bbc64047b78efdabd5819dad83d54a7607b81ef53349eb04bc767e5

Is 10 being paid now, then?
No. I'll get to that when all else is well Wink

qwk (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:52:12 PM

e36 proofread and paid.
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/04a62e407f6fa85329783267888c541c537bf8a3f59942300a73bdbfef4cc67a

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: