Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First EVER Coinbase Faucet! High Paying (0.00001)! Instant Payout!  (Read 17941 times)
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 01:02:28 AM

annnnnnnndddddddddddd the 1000th user/winner of 0.0001 BTC is 1HEig7ZnCMDjp5LgBd9gFizkZvswDgf94T !!! I have sent him/her the free gift! Anyways its a big day today, because I have finally reached 1000 payouts!!! I have increased the payout to be 0.000025, which is one of the highest paying faucets now! Enjoy Smiley

Is the site profitable?  Or is it just a test site?  That's a pretty big amount.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 01:05:34 AM

annnnnnnndddddddddddd the 1000th user/winner of 0.0001 BTC is 1HEig7ZnCMDjp5LgBd9gFizkZvswDgf94T !!! I have sent him/her the free gift! Anyways its a big day today, because I have finally reached 1000 payouts!!! I have increased the payout to be 0.000025, which is one of the highest paying faucets now! Enjoy Smiley

Is the site profitable?  Or is it just a test site?  That's a pretty big amount.

I dont understand your question. I dont make any profit from it, but it is profitable to you, because you can get 0.000025 per 30 minutes. It is community driven so the only way to fund the faucet is by donations by rich people, and also the advertisement slot, but unfortunately no one has bough it yet Sad.

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:15:36 AM

I have increased the payout to be 0.000025, which is one of the highest paying faucets now! Enjoy Smiley

Given that you did this on the same day that Dailybitcoins cut their base payment to 300 satoshi from 1000 you may have the highest paying faucet!  Congratulations and thank you.  I hope you find someone good for your ad space and that your faucet remains sustainable.
bentl

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:16:28 AM

i got my 0.000025btc. Cheesy
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 02:11:09 PM

I have increased the payout to be 0.000025, which is one of the highest paying faucets now! Enjoy Smiley

Given that you did this on the same day that Dailybitcoins cut their base payment to 300 satoshi from 1000 you may have the highest paying faucet!  Congratulations and thank you.  I hope you find someone good for your ad space and that your faucet remains sustainable.

I believe that this is the highest paying faucet that delivers the money instantly to your wallet! Since there is a lot of interest in this faucet, I am going to try to implement inputs.io into my faucet but it may take a little while... Anyways, if you like the faucet please tell all of your friends! Thanks Smiley

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 02:13:32 PM

i got my 0.000025btc. Cheesy

Cool! If you get 40 payouts then you will reach 0.001 which is actually worth something! Tongue

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 02:15:37 PM

I think that you and me have one the highest paying faucets Tongue

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 02:37:11 PM

I plan on increasing mine to 0.00005 as soon as I get an advertiser! Anyways good luck with your (2) faucets! (I think you have two, saw your post saying that you created your second faucet)

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 02:39:10 PM

I plan on increasing mine to 0.00005 as soon as I get an advertiser! Anyways good luck with your (2) faucets! (I think you have two, saw your post saying that you created your second faucet)
Yes, I have two faucets. I think I will keep my payout like it is. I get a lot of PeerBet requests and I already had to use my own BTC to keep it running (I don't mind, but you get my point. Even my 1 sold ad isn't enough to support it Tongue).

Good luck to you too dude!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:01:01 PM

Yes, I have two faucets. I think I will keep my payout like it is. I get a lot of PeerBet requests and I already had to use my own BTC to keep it running (I don't mind, but you get my point. Even my 1 sold ad isn't enough to support it Tongue).

now running faucet is not profitable idea its just for enjoyment and for spreading bitcoins is ok

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 03:05:05 PM

now running faucet is not profitable idea its just for enjoyment and for spreading bitcoins is ok

It was profitable!?!? WHEN!?!?!?!?!? I did this to just have some fun, and get popular in the bitcoin community!

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 03:29:11 PM

I never said it should be profitable / I want to be profitable. It would just be nice if I could pay from my faucets by using my ad revenue. Like I said before, I do not mind putting my own money into it.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 05:28:08 PM

I never said it should be profitable / I want to be profitable. It would just be nice if I could pay from my faucets by using my ad revenue. Like I said before, I do not mind putting my own money into it.

I have not really put much money into my faucet. Stunna has given me a very generous donation which will last me a while!

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 05:29:36 PM

I have not really put much money into my faucet. Stunna has given me a very generous donation which will last me a while!
Ah, good to hear. Cheesy Well good luck anyway.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 09:18:27 PM

Ah, good to hear. Cheesy Well good luck anyway.

Thanks! Good luck to to you to!

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 10:19:11 PM

Wow there was a surge of people coming to my faucet and I now have over 1250 successful payouts! 250 of these people have received 0.000025!!!

faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:15:33 AM

Wow there was a surge of people coming to my faucet and I now have over 1250 successful payouts! 250 of these people have received 0.000025!!!

hope you are good and enjoying I want to ask I want my own faucet but problem is I don't no about any thing can you help me about this

quin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:36:40 AM

yes i have received 0.000025!!!
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 05:39:42 AM

hope you are good and enjoying I want to ask I want my own faucet but problem is I don't no about any thing can you help me about this

My faucet is custom coded by me and there is no way I have enough time to teach you how to make a custom faucet, but TradeFortress did make a free script that you can use called myfaucet ( http://glados.cc/myfaucet/)

yes i have received 0.000025!!!

Thanks for confirming!

golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:03:36 PM

what happened?

it's dry or someone hackd it?  Huh

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║