Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First EVER Coinbase Faucet! High Paying (0.00001)! Instant Payout!  (Read 17953 times)
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:27:09 PM

Good work Nahtnam! No other faucet looks as good as your  Smiley Did you use a template or designed the website by yourself ?

Thank you. I designed it by myself. I am actually working on a new and even  better design and that will be released with with the ruby on rails update.
Designing is a pain in the ass isn't it? Took me a while to get my website to look like it looks, haha.

Nope. I design my homepage first and then from there, copy and paste it into another file and add a few textboxes to make it look legit. Tongue

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:36:21 PM

Good work Nahtnam! No other faucet looks as good as your  Smiley Did you use a template or designed the website by yourself ?

Thank you. I designed it by myself. I am actually working on a new and even  better design and that will be released with with the ruby on rails update.
Designing is a pain in the ass isn't it? Took me a while to get my website to look like it looks, haha.

Nope. I design my homepage first and then from there, copy and paste it into another file and add a few textboxes to make it look legit. Tongue
Haha, I see. Smart move Wink

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1175
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:13:25 PM

Hi. Got this message "Sorry, the address you entered was clamied by another IP. If you think this is an error, please email...."
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 10:03:18 PM

Hi. Got this message "Sorry, the address you entered was clamied by another IP. If you think this is an error, please email...."

Go ahead and email me or generate a new address.

allbiznessman

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

SudoSuRootDev... AKA... AllBiznessMan

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 10:26:39 AM

Cool site, I saw another somewhere, don't remember where, and it is great for you, because if someone does not have a coinbase.com account and they use your faucet and buy or sell at least 1 BTC you will receive $% worth of BTC from CoinBase. You should probably be able to get many of the inputs.io faucet owners to use your coinbase API faucet script, and get some donations from them as well, so that they can continue to using their websites for a faucet.

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 06:05:40 PM

Cool site, I saw another somewhere, don't remember where, and it is great for you, because if someone does not have a coinbase.com account and they use your faucet and buy or sell at least 1 BTC you will receive $% worth of BTC from CoinBase. You should probably be able to get many of the inputs.io faucet owners to use your coinbase API faucet script, and get some donations from them as well, so that they can continue to using their websites for a faucet.

Thanks. You saw another site similar to mine? Can you please give me a link? Also I am selling the php version for 0.1 btc.

jeppe

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:35:40 PM

wow this is amazing work. I really like your site its nice and clean the payouts are instant and haven't seen a single other one with instant payout. good luck with your project!! how did you learn so much about programming at your age?? where did you get help and stuff ? im really interested in programming but haven't found a place to start :/ can you recommend any? thanks
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 06:50:22 PM

wow this is amazing work. I really like your site its nice and clean the payouts are instant and haven't seen a single other one with instant payout. good luck with your project!! how did you learn so much about programming at your age?? where did you get help and stuff ? im really interested in programming but haven't found a place to start :/ can you recommend any? thanks

Thanks. Well as for where I learnt was on YouTube. My parents never took the time to teach me and if they did have time they would have taught me java which in my opinion is a shit language. Well now there is code academy and udacity which is probably the best way to go. I have been programming since I was 8 (started with html).

jeppe

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:01:36 PM

Thanks. Well as for where I learnt was on YouTube. My parents never took the time to teach me and if they did have time they would have taught me java which in my opinion is a shit language. Well now there is code academy and udacity which is probably the best way to go. I have been programming since I was 8 (started with html).

Thanks, so i should start with HTML and then go over to PHP or what would you recommend ?? i will try code academy
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:12:16 PM

Thanks, so i should start with HTML and then go over to PHP or what would you recommend ?? i will try code academy

Yeah. Learn html, then css, then js, then finally php.

jeppe

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:15:15 PM

Thanks will go and try HTML now Smiley
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:17:14 PM

Html isn't that hard. Don't focus more than a few hours on it. Take your time in learning css, js and php.

jeppe

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:19:45 PM

Html isn't that hard. Don't focus more than a few hours on it. Take your time in learning css, js and php.

thanks you really brought me on the right track, and good luck with all your projects Smiley
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:23:08 PM

thanks you really brought me on the right track, and good luck with all your projects Smiley

Thanks. I hope you can understand everything you learn. Let me know once you lean php and I can help you use some API like blockchain's.

fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:42:20 PM

Why it said "Sorry, the address you entered was clamied by another IP." ?
It should work

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:44:46 PM

It should work

Just email the support email.

fildza

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:47:54 PM

It should work

Just email the support email.
Done sent the email

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 09:29:45 PM

Did you change it to every hour ? It said "Sorry, you have already requested bitcoins! Please come back in 47 Minutes 45 Seconds!"

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 09:39:40 PM

Did you change it to every hour ? It said "Sorry, you have already requested bitcoins! Please come back in 47 Minutes 45 Seconds!"

Nope. That's just php being an ass.

Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:48:40 AM

Wow awesome, ill add this to my ever growing list of faucets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: