Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First EVER Coinbase Faucet! High Paying (0.00001)! Instant Payout!  (Read 17949 times)
cloudsito

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:58:30 PM

Well.. is over :/

"Sorry, the funds are too low! Sad"

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 11:27:15 PM

Yeah. With no advertisers there is no way I can keep it up. Guess you guys should wait for the ruby on rails update!

mobile

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:11:26 AM

You must of drove traffic. Faucet is empty  Sad

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
gracesfall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 12:57:23 AM

Yeah. With no advertisers there is no way I can keep it up. Guess you guys should wait for the ruby on rails update!

When the new version is ready to go up, PM me. I'd like to make a small donation toward it.
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 01:03:14 AM

When the new version is ready to go up, PM me. I'd like to make a small donation toward it.

Wow ok... Thanks! It will take a few weekends to make but I will try my best.

gracesfall

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 01:08:15 AM

Don't get too excited...lol...I'm a BTC pauper, but I like what you're trying to do so I'll scrape together what I can.
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 01:18:31 AM

Don't get too excited...lol...I'm a BTC pauper, but I like what you're trying to do so I'll scrape together what I can.

No problem. I don't really need donations as one of my goals is to get an advertiser before releasing the new faucet.

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 04:04:39 PM

Seem need to wait a few days before the atm in Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
thehashman

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:48:42 PM

Looking forward to the new faucet, let us know if you need any user 'testing' heh  Wink
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:33:41 PM

The faucet looks great! Looking forward to using it.
EDIT: Oh, nevermind. Waiting for the new one Tongue.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 06:39:14 PM

Looking forward to the new faucet, let us know if you need any user 'testing' heh  Wink

Haha, sure. Maybe ill let a few people use it for "testing" purposes Cheesy

The faucet looks great! Looking forward to using it.
EDIT: Oh, nevermind. Waiting for the new one Tongue.

Thanks! The new one will look even better!

gracesfall

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 06:40:45 PM

No problem. I don't really need donations as one of my goals is to get an advertiser before releasing the new faucet.

Have you thought about BTCoinAds ( http://bitcoinads.com/publishers.php)? I think they pay CPM instead of PPC so you aren't dependent upon the generosity of your visitors to click on the ads...

EDIT: I just went to sign up for them as well and realized they are still in beta...sigh...oh well
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 06:44:45 PM

Have you thought about BTCoinAds ( http://bitcoinads.com/publishers.php)? I think they pay CPM instead of PPC so you aren't dependent upon the generosity of your visitors to click on the ads...

EDIT: I just went to sign up for them as well and realized they are still in beta...sigh...oh well

Signed up. Nothing wrong in beta. I really do love startups as I am a part of (http://onlycoin.com), (http://slack.com) and also coinbase when it was just started up! I will be going ad crazy in my new site so that I can keep the faucet constantly running. I will be using bit-ads, a-ads, coinurl, and BTCoinAds.

tautvilis

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:00:30 PM

Nahntam, i saw 1 writing mistake. Not ridirected, redirected. Wink
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 09:01:25 PM

Yes, I know that but at this point there is not point in changing it since I am already working on the new version.

smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:39:18 PM

Yes, I know that but at this point there is not point in changing it since I am already working on the new version.

Is the new version done?

Also, http://nahtnam.com/hub.php says that inputs.io is trustable
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 06:34:58 PM

Is the new version done?

The faucet is going to take some time as its not my top priority. I lost 1.3 btc while betting so my top priority is to make that back. Also I have already redone the hub in ror, I just have to fix a few minor issues. The new version of the site should be up soon. The biggest issue I am having is that I am unable to create a ror server that I can launch it on.

MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:41:12 PM

Is the new version done?

The faucet is going to take some time as its not my top priority. I lost 1.3 btc while betting so my top priority is to make that back. Also I have already redone the hub in ror, I just have to fix a few minor issues. The new version of the site should be up soon. The biggest issue I am having is that I am unable to create a ror server that I can launch it on.

you are kid and addicting to betting its not good you have to concentrate on your education and this hobby its really good and fun for you why wasting your time on betting

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 09:25:21 PM

Is the new version done?

you are kid and addicting to betting its not good you have to concentrate on your education and this hobby its really good and fun for you why wasting your time on betting

I learnt my lesson and have stopped. I think it's a good thing to learn now instead of when I'm an adult since I might be betting much more than I did now.

smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:17:55 AM

I learnt my lesson and have stopped. I think it's a good thing to learn now instead of when I'm an adult since I might be betting much more than I did now.

I lost 0.6 BTC (small compared to some other people's losses, but still abotu $500), so now I only bet with the free promos.  (it's fun to try out different martingale algos)   Smiley

How do you plan to make back your lost 1.3 BTC?  There's an Exchange script that you could put on your site which could make some money.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308360.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: