Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJam investment for reputation and asic hardware. 10% interest!  (Read 729 times)
LiquidGamerX (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:52:23 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody would like to invest in ASIC hardware https://btcjam.com/listings/6823 on bitjam.com?  This is a small microloan of 2.5 BTC.  It is currently 20% funded.  I need your help to make it to up to 100%.

The loan will add to the current amount of 3.5 BTC, to make it 6 BTC.  This will allow me to purchase an asic miner blade ( https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/58905-asic-miner-blade-10-3gh-s-brand-new ).  Which will add 10.3 Gh/s to 4.Gh/s, which equals 14.3 Gh/s (17.3 Gh/s if overclocked).  This will come out to 0.12 BTC per day or 3.6 BTC per month.  This will cover the loan of 2.5BTC for the 30 day term.

You can invest as little, or as much as you like!  You will receive a 10% return within 30 days!

If you have any questions, or would like more information let me know.

Thanks,

Eric Quesnel

Here is the listing again https://btcjam.com/listings/6823
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 12:24:54 AM

Since I have some funds on BTCjam, I can do part of this.  Are you offering any collateral?
LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:37:34 AM

Did you want me to send you something to hold as collateral?  Or did you need some kind of proof of collateral?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 12:47:15 AM

Did you want me to send you something to hold as collateral?  Or did you need some kind of proof of collateral?

Send it/  Do you have any things like altcoins?
LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:05:55 AM

I have 77.9 Litecoins.  However, I will need these in order to purchase an asic blade. The amount of bitcoins I will be able to mine should cover this loan within the first month. So there is no reason why I can't pay this loan back. 

Maybe you could invest a small amount if you don't feel comfortable.

Any little bit helps.  You will receive 10% interest when this loan is payed back.  So the more you invest, the more btc you will make.
i3lome

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:59:38 AM

I have 77.9 Litecoins.  However, I will need these in order to purchase an asic blade. The amount of bitcoins I will be able to mine should cover this loan within the first month. So there is no reason why I can't pay this loan back. 

Any little bit helps.  You will receive 10% interest when this loan is payed back.  So the more you invest, the more btc you will make.
Don't entertain Monbux, he cant afford to loan anything. He just posts to get paid for his signature. He is just a teenager with a pc
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 12:35:29 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294472.0
Monbux you trying to get a loan without collateral.

LiquidGamerX points this out, and you call him a teenager with a pc?
Adults tend to be cautious, and children tend to lash out without rational thinking.
Resorting to attacking the person without answering in a professional matter is immature.

Its because the community became more aware of scammers, and are more cautious now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0 scammer thread.

You need to look through the eye of the lender, he Risks $$$ for the hopes of $$$ + interest.
Its like a gamble. Collateral guarantees safeness, and thus reduce the element of gambling on the basis
of trust.

Going by statics a person is better off taking the BTC and throwing it on satoshidice 79%, then doing the loan.

I have 77.9 Litecoins.  However, I will need these in order to purchase an asic blade. The amount of bitcoins I will be able to mine should cover this loan within the first month. So there is no reason why I can't pay this loan back.  

Any little bit helps.  You will receive 10% interest when this loan is payed back.  So the more you invest, the more btc you will make.
Don't entertain Monbux, he cant afford to loan anything. He just posts to get paid for his signature. He is just a teenager with a pc

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███