Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:33:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 BITSUM Coin launched  (Read 9301 times)
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

When we will see a Signature Bounty?
MIGI

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

After CMC listing and more exchanges, this will fly!!

This is also my opinion. This coin will be like XMR in the past. X1000 is in the next 3 months possible. I am buying now.
anam08

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

npool opened pool for bitsum
http://npool.pw/bitsum/
Total Pool Fee: 0.5%
Minimum Payment Threshold: 1 SUM
tuandl

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

I don't think dev have available funds for runing Bitsum signature campaign at the moment.
hanhduong776

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

To The MOON ......SUM
Where is Bitsum exchange?
sounds interesting to trade, BTW has not been registered in Coinmarketcap requires large volumes to be listed there.

https://stocks.exchange/trade/SUM/BTC
Is the stocks.exchange secured and able to withdraw money or coins after making deposits them to the exchange? Thank you for your sharing experience.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

To The MOON ......SUM
sounds interesting to trade, BTW has not been registered in Coinmarketcap requires large volumes to be listed there.

Is the stocks.exchange secured and able to withdraw money or coins after making deposits them to the exchange? Thank you for your sharing experience.

Working Fine.
ungvantuyen

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

To The MOON ......SUM

Working Fine.
Thank you Sir. I will try to use the exchange this week.
ziyush (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

we are working on referral system and once that is done we will announce.
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

To The MOON ......SUM

Stocks.exchange is a reputed exchange and this exchange is alredy listed in CMC
Worl rank of 13K and daily volume above 500k

you can trust this exchange

Thanks
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

I don't think dev have available funds for runing Bitsum signature campaign at the moment.

We are working on REFERAL SYSTEM And we can do this BY Collecting donation from MINERS
timlaitoi

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

It is nice to see one of the two topics closed to give more transparent for the Bitsum project.
We shall shortly see listing in Coinmarketcap.com which i have already make application

Requesting you to KINDLY Delete this TOPIC  as this is not official and we have already create official ANN.

Many users are reporting this and this may affect your profile reputation.

so better delete this ANN
Surprisingly, which one is real developer of BitSum project?
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

It is nice to see one of the two topics closed to give more transparent for the Bitsum project.
We shall shortly see listing in Coinmarketcap.com which i have already make application

Requesting you to KINDLY Delete this TOPIC  as this is not official and we have already create official ANN.

Many users are reporting this and this may affect your profile reputation.

so better delete this ANN
Surprisingly, which one is real developer of BitSum project?

We are the real developer of this project, we don't know who Murzibia is ,
he is not related to project and its not official.

we request you to report this to moderator
hoangkieu

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

We are the real developer of this project, we don't know who Murzibia is ,
he is not related to project and its not official.

we request you to report this to moderator
Thank you very much for your clarification. If Murbizia don't close his/her topic, I think you should contact or report to moderators of ANN boards (namely mprep). It should be closed to make better communication for Bitsum project.

ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 03:57:02 PM by ziyush

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sb054 -----> please support new team and reply Official forum 1
newteam -> target -- > bitsum online wallet -- > 10,000 members
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/quote]

<<---  Murzibia is not related to BITSUM, he is not associated with project neither in past nor in present,
requested to edit your thread to avoid future confusion

and dont mention any name on board , team detail will be published in the website ,
pimpampum1

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

I am using bitsum wallet (the command line version), and I don´t know how I can transfer coins to stocks.exchange. What is the command line I have to use in order to do the transaction? I always receive errors like "At least one destination is required", among others. It may look simple, but I don´t find the way to send my coins to stoks.exchange!
thanks in advance
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

I am using bitsum wallet (the command line version), and I don´t know how I can transfer coins to stocks.exchange. What is the command line I have to use in order to do the transaction? I always receive errors like "At least one destination is required", among others. It may look simple, but I don´t find the way to send my coins to stoks.exchange!
thanks in advance

What withdrawal ADDRESS YOU ARE USING , please check your exchange withdrawal address, if still facing issue join us in telegram
zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

We are working on REFERAL SYSTEM And we can do this BY Collecting donation from MINERS

Have you switched off the donation bot on telegram? I was going to give people an update on how it’s going but non of the commands are working.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

Have you switched off the donation bot on telegram? I was going to give people an update on how it’s going but non of the commands are working.

there is no such command for donation just send donation to alloted address
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

Sb054 -----> please support new team and reply Official forum 1
newteam -> target -- > bitsum online wallet -- > 10,000 members

<<---  Murzibia is not related to BITSUM, he is not associated with project neither in past nor in present,
requested to edit your thread to avoid future confusion

and dont mention any name on board , team detail will be published in the website ,
Should to close the topic created by e4god too.
We should have only one topic (official and newest one) for Bitsum project in bitcointalk forum.

We are trying to close 1st unofficial topic , because he may add any information that is not official and egod and ziyush are the member of project , we can decide what we need to do further
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:23:44 AM

After CMC listing and more exchanges, this will fly!!

For CMC listing we need 100K marketcap and i think we have achieved that already and we have alredy applied to CMC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: