Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 BITSUM Coin launched  (Read 9292 times)
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Ticker Updated from SUM to BSM   for better results
[/quoteOkay. we need the price to start jumping up. Wishing BSM success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Nice project.
But you'll have to compete with, maybe, biggest ICO ever...Good luck guys, everything is possible when giving maximum of ourselves!

iuhninh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Ticker Updated from SUM to BSM   for better results
ziyush (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:04:52 AM

Nice project.
But you'll have to compete with, maybe, biggest ICO ever...Good luck guys, everything is possible when giving maximum of ourselves!

We are not COMPETING With TON
We are MUTI MESSENGER BASED AND TON is only TELEGRAM based
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

We are not COMPETING With TON
We are MUTI MESSENGER BASED AND TON is only TELEGRAM based
It is good to hear such kindly and competitive plans for Bitsum in the future. Hope that Bitsum sill be the first cryptocurrency can make a milestone for telegram platform and can bring lots of useful services, decentralised applications to human society and daily lives.
Furthermore, I also see the following user who wore Bitsum signature. Where to get signature codes?
Ticker Updated from SUM to BSM  for better results
Okay. we need the price to start jumping up. Wishing BSM success.
Thank you, ziyush.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
sadm

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

There are basic things missing before you worry about new exchanges or even facebook/skype.
1) Paper Wallet.
2) Online Blockchain and explorer. (Not just Bot).
I'm glad to inform you that a paper wallet is available now at https://bitsum.uz/generator/
zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

Great to see that this is now up and running. I also noticed that you have an updated Whitepaper on your twitter page. Looks like things are moving along very well.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

Great to see that this is now up and running. I also noticed that you have an updated Whitepaper on your twitter page. Looks like things are moving along very well.

Yes we are working on it and completing everything slowly
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:48:40 AM

reserved
4 Million , everything is mentioned in ANN
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

Dev,
This really really looks like a good coin.
But before you run, you must walk.

There are basic things missing before you worry about new exchanges or even facebook/skype.
1) Paper Wallet.
2) Online Blockchain and explorer. (Not just Bot).

Those two should be priority 1 and 2. Nothing else is more important.

Paper wallet released, please check https://bitsum.uz/generator/
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

Started a cross-promotion channel in discord ,
You promised us we will promote you and helping each other and potential coin at present we are doing this in discord soon will do in telegram
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

i am wondering what would happen with the wallet if the dev delete the telegram wallet channel?
sadm

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

i am wondering what would happen with the wallet if the dev delete the telegram wallet channel?
You mean online wallet bot? You could use personal Tg-wallet (it's in beta now):
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:20:01 AM

We are also working on GUI wallet it will be launched in few days .
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

BITSUM(BSM) is a SCAM like SHIT. The developers of SHITSUM setup a minimum buy order and minimum selling order at Stock Exchange. If members are going to put a buy order or selling order lower than 10 sats then users will get a message that 10 sats is the lowest possible. you can't set lower than 10sats for buy or sell. Weird. This is SCAM like SHIT for the coin like SHITSUM. Unethically.

If you check 5iquant.org, people willing to buy only for 2sats for this SHITSUM. just like yesterday at Stock Exchange, buying offer also less than 3sats for this SHITSUM coin. Devs and Stock Exchange then setting up for the minimum buy and sell up to 10sats to pump its coin. but guess what, no buy offers on stock exchange. yep, no buy offers because no one willing to buy more than 2sats for one SHITSUM. so who bought that 10sats? The developer of SHITSUM of course! they trying to make magic for their coin.

check this out: https://5iquant.org/iqtexTrade/tradePair/BSM_BTC you will find buy offers for only 2sats when i posted this.

means iQuant settings for min price is 1 sat as free as buyers bid, but stocks.exchange set minimum buy and sell for 10 sat. SHITSUM have killed stocks liquidity literally. The 10 satoshi min. has no sense at a free market.

Sellers are going to Stock Exchange, buyers are going to 5iq. Who can trust this policy of price... SHITSUM is SCAM like SHIT obviously!

but the dev in telegram said: "We request MINER to donate BITSUM to our KICKBIT CHANNEL at @KickBitBot to run referral system for long period of time. and regarding Buy order you will get buy order as well wait for some  time, we will start referral system and it will help in growing, iQuant will also do this today."

What a SHITJOKE for SHITSUM.

And if you want to withdraw from 5iquant, then it will failed. means you can't arbit! another joke!
combat007

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

BITSUM(BSM) is a SCAM like SHIT. The developers of SHITSUM setup a minimum buy order and minimum selling order at Stock Exchange. If members are going to put a buy order or selling order lower than 10 sats then users will get a message that 10 sats is the lowest possible. you can't set lower than 10sats for buy or sell. Weird. This is SCAM like SHIT for the coin like SHITSUM. Unethically.

If you check 5iquant.org, people willing to buy only for 2sats for this SHITSUM. just like yesterday at Stock Exchange, buying offer also less than 3sats for this SHITSUM coin. Devs and Stock Exchange then setting up for the minimum buy and sell up to 10sats to pump its coin. but guess what, no buy offers on stock exchange. yep, no buy offers because no one willing to buy more than 2sats for one SHITSUM. so who bought that 10sats? The developer of SHITSUM of course! they trying to make magic for their coin.

check this out: https://5iquant.org/iqtexTrade/tradePair/BSM_BTC you will find buy offers for only 2sats when i posted this.

means iQuant settings for min price is 1 sat as free as buyers bid, but stocks.exchange set minimum buy and sell for 10 sat. SHITSUM have killed stocks liquidity literally. The 10 satoshi min. has no sense at a free market.

Sellers are going to Stock Exchange, buyers are going to 5iq. Who can trust this policy of price... SHITSUM is SCAM like SHIT obviously!

but the dev in telegram said: "We request MINER to donate BITSUM to our KICKBIT CHANNEL at @KickBitBot to run referral system for long period of time. and regarding Buy order you will get buy order as well wait for some  time, we will start referral system and it will help in growing, iQuant will also do this today."

And if you want to withdraw from 5iquant, then it will failed. means you can't arbit! another joke!

If you are unable to comprehend the changes made by the dev!! and admins! than you are free to have your choice but truth won't change that this crypto has more potential in coming times and FUDders like you can't sabotage that, 4egod the creator of this awesome project already on resolving issues with 5iquant. The problem is at 5iquant end not with the BitSum blockchain. Why don't you talk about stocks.exchange which is working quiet fantastic. Due to your FUD admins blocked you at telegram. And to counter that you are posting your rubbish thoughts here which doesn't make any sense. Haters like you won't be able to change the truth.

Due to @KickBitBot the community was able to list this coin on two exchanges within a month.
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

If you are unable to comprehend the changes made by the dev!! and admins! than you are free to have your choice but truth won't change that this crypto has more potential in coming times and FUDders like you can't sabotage that, 4egod the creator of this awesome project already on resolving issues with 5iquant. The problem is at 5iquant end not with the BitSum blockchain. Why don't you talk about stocks.exchange which is working quiet fantastic. Due to your FUD admins blocked you at telegram. And to counter that you are posting your rubbish thoughts here which doesn't make any sense. Haters like you won't be able to change the truth.

Due to @KickBitBot the community was able to list this coin on two exchanges within a month.

what are you talking about? SHITSUM is cheating. setting up price in the market is CHEATING! what are you talking about? yesterday the price was 2sats. and then the dev decided to make some magic at stock exchange by asking them to not allowing buyer to bid under 10sats and for not allowing seller to sell lower than 10sats. SHITSUM is CHEATING and you telling me FUD blocked at telegram? You even don't know me. i can say whatever i want in that channel. I choose this forum because universe will sees my posting, but telegram is not!

use your mind.
coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

Great project i hv invested .5 btc into this
There is no coin like this in market
Telegram wallet is the best thing.
bitcoin9999

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:39:36 PM

Great project i hv invested .5 btc into this
There is no coin like this in market
Telegram wallet is the best thing.

I am looking forward to see bitsum on QQQ, wechat and linkin. 

coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

What is qq its a chinese messenger
If they are allowing bot thennthat is possible
If not then its not possible to add bitsum in Qq
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: